Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

What unsure.gif ? can you give a link to the song so we can hear it in context.

nevermind I found it.

Edited by dovercat99

Sorry I miss heard the song got some words wrong.

Wait, what?

I don't understand any of it, Amy is a stalker for all I know

WOW the Sound track of Sonic Colors was leaked. LOL. I didn't listened to it because I wanna hear it in game, as always (I don't like to hear before I play the game).

@AnastasiaJackson Sorry, what about the newer games?

I looove sonic! I like Rouge the best. In grade eight, me and a bunch of my friends did like a Sonic heros roleplay during recess. All of the shy guys wanted to be tails cuz he never had a real crush on anyone in sonic heros. And all the girls wanted to be Amy since of corse, the popular guy had to be Sonic. Good times!

I reeally hope they make a sonic adventure 3

The director of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (Takashi Iizuka) said if the fans want, they will make a SA3.

I wanna SA3 to follow up SA2 and clean the mess in the Sonic story after SA2.

The thing is, I never liked Iizuka =( I think Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima was better than him =P

And if the Sound Director is not Jun Senoue, I'll rage. xd.png (Sonic Colors and Sonic 4 ost <3 this dude is awesome).

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

How long ago was that!!?? ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

That would be awesome, and the graphics would be much better too

I think he said it two weeks ago...

P.s. If they really develop SA3, I WANNA CHAO GARDEN or else I'LL GET MAD. And you don't wanna see me mad. xd.png jusk kidding.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

I think he said it two weeks ago...

P.s. If they really develop SA3, I WANNA CHAO GARDEN or else I'LL GET MAD. And you don't wanna see me mad. xd.png jusk kidding.

Chao's + wisps?

anyway, yeah, that would be cool, I really hope they make one

and what does he mean, if the fans want, will they make a poll?

No, leave the wisps alone, they have a planet of their on xd.png Chao are the ones who need a babysitter xd.png

No, they will make the game. Not a poll. After 10 years they are making Phantasy Star Online 2 *FANGIRL SCREAMS* So I can see they making SA3.

No, leave the wisps alone, they have a planet of their on xd.png Chao are the ones who need a babysitter xd.png

No, they will make the game. Not a poll. After 10 years they are making Phantasy Star Online 2 *FANGIRL SCREAMS* So I can see they making SA3.

Maybe it will come out on sonic's 20th anniversary?

Maybe it will come out on sonic's 20th anniversary?

I hope so. PSO2 is announced as a 10th PSO anniversary game. So using logic... PSO and SA was the top SEGA games in Dreamcast.

I hope a multi system release. PC, 360, PS3 ....

Wii. Hmmm I dunno.

PSO2 will be PC *explodes in happyness*

I hope SA3 isnt for PC, I hope it's for one of the newer systems like wii or Xbox or PS3

anyway, sonic colors is out wednesday for me

But it is unfair. I think the PC users deserve this game too. And I don't have any VG of the current gen. As I said in my other post, multi system, PC, PS3, 360...

But it is unfair. I think the PC users deserve this game too. And I don't have any VG of the current gen. As I said in my other post, multi system, PC, PS3, 360...

yes, yes, and wii

It would have to be a very awesome game to platform so much systems

Anyways, I think SEGA never developed a PC only game. PSO2 will be the first? Lol.

So I think there's no much worries for you, digidude.

Anyways, I think SEGA never developed a PC only game. PSO2 will be the first? Lol.

So I think there's no much worries for you, digidude.

That aside, who else think the story line of sonic free riders was a rip off of sonic heroes?