Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

Since when Sonic have a girlfriend? o.O

Depends on the continuity. The Archie comics has several (Sally, Mina, and Fiona just to name a few). There's Elise from the-game-which-shall-not-be-named. And that's not getting into popular ships...

Shhh, I secret ship Sonic x furry!Elise. Pairs off well with Shadamy.

Nobody remembers Shade... Sad, too. I rather liked her. Then again, I also like the Babylon Rogues and they've yet to appear outside a Riders game (Jet in Black Knight doesn't count).

Shaaaaade~. I want moar of her. She was a rip-off of Lara-Su, but in a GOOD way. She fixed all those darn issues with Lara.

I can picture Bean the Dynamite having a cute kiddy-crush on Wave. Seems just like him. <3

One last thing~ I appreciate when Tails' mechanical skills aren't totally blown out of proportion and is running around doing nothing but being Sonic & co's tool box. He has other redeeming qualities, you know? Luckily Sonic Chronicles fixed this.

Depends on the continuity. The Archie comics has several (Sally, Mina, and Fiona just to name a few). There's Elise from the-game-which-shall-not-be-named. And that's not getting into popular ships...

To me, the only couple reasonable is Sonic x Amy, BUT, I prefer the way it is in the games.

As I already said, Archie is non-existant to me, so, Sonic is single. Yay *fangirl screams*

To say the very truth, the newer games I played was mostly the NDS ones and Sonic and The Black Knight (I <3 emulators) so I really don't know much about Sonic World Adventure (aka Unleashed) and 2006.

I played SWA in PS2, but the US voice acting drives me crazy... I miss you Ryan Drummond =( I'll play it in the PS3, surely. JP voices, here I go!

Sonic Chronicles... I played it for 5 minutes them I rage quitted. ATB SYSTEM!? And that horrible art?! (I'm so used to Yuji Uekawa design) so no. And Sonic looks so out of his way too (Sonic having a moment of nostalgia?). So yeah - maybe I'll never paly that again. Maybe. We'll see.

Sonic is SO awesome in Ankoku no Kishi (original name of Sonic and The Black Knight - it means "Knight of Darkness" which make much more sense in the story of the game). His fights with Caliburn, and his last line in the game - "That's why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have". I almost cried when I read it. So awesome~

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

No, they're not. They are *other* view in the series, make for people who never met the original makers of the game series. I mean, they're set in a different "universe" than the games. Dunno if I'm clear... the comics are only "fan fictions" about Sonic. Nothing more.

Saying that the comics are in the games continuity is like I saying that my Sonic fanfic have bearing in the game series, which is false. The difference about me and that guys of Archie Comics is that Sega gave them the rights to make the comics and they have money to publish it. (oh, and my stories follow more the "way" of the games, but it is another thing). Sega don't even know what they publish.

So, that's it.

And Crush 40?! If you say that you don't know Crush 40, it's time for some youtube videos =)

They actually use facts from the games

they even make comics based on the games.

In my opinion, I think sonic x screwed everything up.

They actually use facts from the games

they even make comics based on the games.

In my opinion, I think sonic x screwed everything up.

Of course they use facts from the games - I mean, the inverse is not applicable. The games never used facts from the comics, what relieves me.

I agree at the Sonic X part. It was going to be a completelly different anime, but 4kids and Buena Vista wanted to put a "human partner" to Sonic. They had to re-make all the anime, which was almost done, and we know what happened... A big failure in Japan. Even Sonic creator, Yuji Naka, got mad at Sonic X.

Of course they use facts from the games - I mean, the inverse is not applicable. The games never used facts from the comics, what relieves me.

I agree at the Sonic X part. It was going to be a completelly different anime, but 4kids and Buena Vista wanted to put a "human partner" to Sonic. They had to re-make all the anime, which was almost done, and we know what happened... A big failure in Japan. Even Sonic creator, Yuji Naka, got mad at Sonic X.

Ahh yes, Chris Thorndyke, he must be stopped

And who thinks Elise is weird?

I mean she kisses....a dead animal's corpse blink.gifblink.gif

Please, I didn't played Sonic 2006, don't give me spoilers, ok? We don't have a spoiler tag? Let's me try --

spoiler?

We don't have a spoiler tag - I'm a sad panda =(

I need some Crush 40 to make happy again.

Yay~ Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

He's paired with Sally Acorn... a squirrel with a really short tail.

Actually, I like her. She's quite headstrong but cool.

And so doesn't act like a screamy pink hedgehog I know. *Glances over at Amy >>*

I like Knux', although he does have anger issues. I also like Silver.

Edited by Kandycat

He's paired with Sally Acorn... a squirrel with a really short tail.

Actually, I like her. She's quite headstrong but cool.

And so doesn't act like a screamy pink hedgehog I know. *Glances over at Amy >>*

I like Knux', although he does have anger issues. I also like Silver.

Knuckles is paired with a pink echidna named Julie su

If ya going to spam about the comics, I'm going to spam about Crush 40, who HAVE bearing in the games.

A band formed by one person who is working in SEGA since 1993 (Sonic 3) - Jun Senoue, who is too the Sound Director of several Sonic games *points at avatar* - and the ex-Hardline singer, Johnny Gioeli.

Crush 40 is hard rock - and have awesome songs like Open Your Heart (SA1 theme), Live and Learn (SA2 theme) Knight of the Wind (Ankoku no Kishi Theme) and much much more.

They're awesome - I still remember the first day I listened to Open Your Heart, in the SA1 opening. I got all "O.O THIS IS AWESOME!!" Sadly I took more than 2 years to finally discover about the people who plays it.

And yeah, nowadays there my favorite band. Not only for being a band who works for Sonic games, but they actually, to me, are very, very good.

If ya going to spam about the comics, I'm going to spam about Crush 40, who HAVE bearing in the games.

A band formed by one person who is working in SEGA since 1993 (Sonic 3) - Jun Senoue, who is too the Sound Director of several Sonic games *points at avatar* - and the ex-Hardline singer, Johnny Gioeli.

Crush 40 is hard rock - and have awesome songs like Open Your Heart (SA1 theme), Live and Learn (SA2 theme) Knight of the Wind (Ankoku no Kishi Theme) and much much more.

They're awesome - I still remember the first day I listened to Open Your Heart, in the SA1 opening. I got all "O.O THIS IS AWESOME!!" Sadly I took more than 2 years to finally discover about the people who plays it.

And yeah, nowadays there my favorite band. Not only for being a band who works for Sonic games, but they actually, to me, are very, very good.

they are....kinda good. biggrin.gif

they should make a second knuckles game

I played Chaotix feat. KTE. I looooooooooved the special stages, one of the best of the Sonic series.

But yet I can't understand the game at all xd.png But I had fun.

I hate human characters such as Elise, Chris thorndyke, ect..

but eggman is ok, since he got mutated to his egg-like self.

Before his name was Dr Ovi Kintobor (Ivo Robotnik backwards)

then he got mutated with rotten eggs and chaos energy and became what he is now

I hate human characters such as Elise, Chris thorndyke, ect..

I hate these weird comic stories for the characters. I mean, why create these things? In the games, Eggman is just fat, and his design is just a weird style, nothing so special about him... And if Eggman is a mutated person, how he still have almost the same face as his grandfather, Gerald Robotnik? (Sonic Adventure 2).

And in the games, his last name was always "Robotnik" (Sonic gave him the "eggman" nickname, but, oddly enough, Eggman liked it o.O). Wanna proof? The game "Sonic And Tails 2" (Sonic Triple Trouble in USA) have a level called "Robotnik Winter".

P.s. Sonic And Tails 2 is pure win.

I like the G.U.N. Commander in ShTH. =) And... Maria (SA2). She's so awesome. T.T I got sad sometimes when I remember her story.

I hate these weird comic stories for the characters. I mean, why create these things? In the games, Eggman is just fat, and his design is just a weird style, nothing so special about him...

And in the games, his last name was always "Robotnik" (Sonic gave him the "eggman" nickname, but, oddly enough, Eggman liked it o.O). Wanna proof? The game "Sonic And Tails 2" (Sonic Triple Trouble in USA) have a level called "Robotnik Winter".

P.s. Sonic And Tails 2 is pure win.

I like the G.U.N. Commander in ShTH. =)

Sonic 3 and knuckles!!!!!

is better

who else hates the babylon rogues?

the beaks make them look wierd

The babylon rouges?

I love the music for the Sonic 3 credits. I also like the old sonic games, mainly because they were 2D and pretty fun to play.

The babylon rouges?

I love the music for the Sonic 3 credits. I also like the old sonic games, mainly because they were 2D and pretty fun to play.

No, it's really "Babylon Rogues" (Jet, Wave and Storm). Rouge is a completelly different character. =)

I can't wait for the second chapter of Sonic 4. Man, the very last scene of the game made me scream like a fangirl. I'll not give any spoiler, don't worry. =)

Sonic colors coming in the next 2 weeks!!!!!

i'm so renting it! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I played the NDS demo (emulators ftw). The game will be cool, I feel. I hated the title screen music, but the stage music is very cool. =)

You know that kind of game, when you play the demo you say: "I WANNA THE FINISHED VERSION NAO!" Sonic Colors is one of these. =)

Have you been reading fanfictions? That never happened in the comics or the games to my knowledge.

As for my opinion on the games is that they're okay and some of them are really fun to play around on. My favorite character's Espio.

I played the NDS demo (emulators ftw). The game will be cool, I feel. I hated the title screen music, but the stage music is very cool. =)

You know that kind of game, when you play the demo you say: "I WANNA THE FINISHED VERSION NAO!" Sonic Colors is one of these. =)

I have a feeling it's going to be as awesome as sonic unleashed, perhaps even awesomer

I like the wisps, they look like squids

@sapfirewolf:

it happened in the comics,

sonic and eggman used to look like this:

user posted image

Edited by digidude123

I have a feeling it's going to be as awesome as sonic unleashed, perhaps even awesomer

I like the wisps, they look like squids

Sonic unleashed was bad.

Having to press a button 60 times in 10 seconds? Idiotic. No skill involved at all.

The best Sonic games are SA, SA2, Shadow the hedgehog, and Sonic 4 [and the rush series].

Colours looks to be awesome though.

Sonic unleashed was bad.

Having to press a button 60 times in 10 seconds? Idiotic. No skill involved at all.

The best Sonic games are SA, SA2, Shadow the hedgehog, and Sonic 4 [and the rush series].

Colours looks to be awesome though.

Green wisp looks cool

user posted image

@ the comic digidude posted: it is worse than I thought.

The comics don't make any sense whatsoever with the games, I mean, how Eggman could be named "Kintobor" in the past, if the last name of his grandfather IS Robotnik? LOLWUT.

LOL at Sonic personality in the comic: Sonic don't give a c*** if he's the fastest or not, he just wanna live his life to the fullest!