Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

I like Shadow.

The rest of the characters can go to hell for all I care.

I would invite you guys to google and read the wikipedia pages on the voice actors Bone Horror19 mentioned. It's surprising how many characters they represented! Naruto, Bleach, Sonic Underground, Digimon... so many things, animes, non anime series and videogames.

I enjoyed remenbering some cartoons, animes and games I used to watch and play, and realise I have to thank them (as well to enourmous teams of people) that made those games and cartoons.

Kinda makes you wonder how amazing the cartoon and videogame industy can be.

names he mentioned:

kate higgens

laura bailey

kirk thornton

quinton flynn

My favourite Sonic character is Shadow too.

I got Sonic Unleashed few days ago, I didn't play it yet but from the demo seems so cool.

i like the the sonic for saga the best. i like all the charators on it too, especally when you can fish.

I would invite you guys to google and read the wikipedia pages on the voice actors Bone Horror19 mentioned. It's surprising how many characters they represented! Naruto, Bleach, Sonic Underground, Digimon... so many things, animes, non anime series and videogames.

I enjoyed remenbering some cartoons, animes and games I used to watch and play, and realise I have to thank them (as well to enourmous teams of people) that made those games and cartoons.

Kinda makes you wonder how amazing the cartoon and videogame industy can be.

names he mentioned:

kate higgens

laura bailey

kirk thornton

quinton flynn

Wow I didn't expect anybody to go look them up, and if you like them I got some more for ya.

Knuckles, Travis Willingham: doesn't sound much different but in sonic free riders him and Kate played double rolls as Wave and Storm lets just say Kate makes wave sound smarter and more condicending and Travis make Storm sound even more obtuse

Cream, michelle ruff: holy crap does cream voice sound better it still has that high pitch to it but it sounds less ear bleedy and actually pleasant to listen to

Sonic, Roger Craig Smith: a lot of people don't like his voice for sonic they think it sounds too deep but the concept was to make sonic sound older which is most appropiate being as how Sonic Generations marks the blue blurs 20th birthday

the fact that almost the entire new cast has at one point or another done a roll in an animea is why I call them the All Animea Cast

Edited by Bone Horror19

He was the first video game I'd ever played. Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast, way back when I didn't even know what I was doing. All I knew was that a little blue guy would run around a beach if I moved the stick in my hands. It was the start of something big.

Sonic Adventure's still my favorite Sonic game, too.

A bit of a bump but I rather enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog and have been playing the games since 1994. :3 SEGA Genesis all the way! My fave character is Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Adventure 2 was probably one of the last real good games in the main series. The newer games are good just not like they used to be in my opinion. I'm currently playing Sonic the Hedgehog for the PS3.

Fun fact: Did you know Sonic the Hedgehog is actually German?

Edited by wintermoon

I'm playing Generations for the 3DS.

Not sure what the console versions are like but the 3DS game has a lot of oldschool Sonic feel. I've enjoyed the game a lot but it was a pretty quick game (no pun intended). I'm at the final boss and it's only been the weekend.

But some of the level remakes are really awesome looking.

(Emerald Coast with the orca chase looks great in 3D)

Sonic the Hedgehog (the very first one) was the first video game I remember playing. ;u; My cousin had the console for it and I'd visit her a lot and play it every second I could. It's still one of my favorite video game franchises, but I'm probably biased because nostalgia. XD;

My favorite games are probably Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 equally (of course >__>;)

My favorite character. Uh. I've always been weirdly fond of Gamma.

I used to love the Sonic franchise, and now I don't care for it anymore. I just don't like what Sega's done with it. I fell out of it after Sonic Unleashed, which I really enjoyed.

I'm one of those really big fans of Sonic the Hedgehog. I have dolls of some of the characters, several games, a poster, and a few comic books. The first game I ever played was Sonic Mega Collection, I got when I was 7, I think. My favorite game is either Sonic Heroes or Shadow the Hedgehog. My favorite characters is Sonic and Shadow(I have a Shadow doll right next to me now laugh.gif ).

P.S There's a new Sonic mobile game called Sonic Dash.

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love Sonic the hedgehog! Did you hear? They're making a new game! Finally! There have been rumours about the new game featuring sonic, tails, Amy, and knuckles as playable characters. Who do you guys want to see in the new game?

I haven't heard any news, although I've kind of been keeping up with new sonic stuff less and less. x_x The newest game I played was Unleashed. I just haven't really had the chance to get any newer ones.

From what I could tell, the new game information leak is likely fake. I'd love to see a new Sonic game, but I'm not trusting this "Sonic Excursion" rumor. I don't want to get my hopes up either. Although they've done a good job with Sonic 4 and Generations, I'm not ready to blindly trust Sonic Team again. XP

Awwww, but the information has come from someone that has allegedly never been wrong about leaks before, and its high time for a new game from SEGA, the last one was in 2011!

Oh, dang it... And I was really hoping that they were gonna finally make a new game. I've solved generations twice already. And I'm almost done with the two new hardlight apps. They rock though, the endless running was a great idea for Sonic ^.^ I wish there were more characters though. I still have to unlock knuckles...

There may be a new Wii U Sonic game! It's called Sonic Lost World, and they released silhouettes of the guardians in the game.

Also, my sister bought me a Sonic comic book. Shadow is a lot friendly in the comics.

It's really just a bump, but do not click on the link in my signature......

I've always loved animals, so when I first saw Sonic, he just appealed to me.^^ I love playing video games and when I got the chance, I got all the Sonic games I could. I even downloaded some of the shows.

Edited by DarkDragonWind

That's awesome, what's your favourite game so far? I really like generations, and the new 'lost world' game looks like its going to be a lot of fun. (I really like playing sonic '06 as well. Mostly so I can play as Silver, he's my favourite hedgehog ^.^)

GASP! Someone who likes '06! It's pretty agreed upon that that game was the worst. Gave up on it because Crisis City for Sonic was too hard. The thing is, I never give up on a Sonic game, unless there's something holding me back.

My favorite games are SA1 and SA2 at a tie. My problem with 06 is that it damaged the franchise. It wasn't just a forgettable bad game like Labyrinth and others. x_x

I'm an old-ish Sonic fan, he's my hero and always will be.

I grew up with Sonic games and the shows, always loved the character, always will.

Loved him since I was like, what, 3 years old?

22 now~

I generally stay away from topics like this, or any Sonic forums or communities, I just try to mention Sonic to anyone new I meet and hope they like him as much as I do. I'm tired of all the complaining about how Sega "ruined him" or "destroyed the franchise" or "all of the side characters suck" and "OH NOES HE HAS GREEN EYES IN SONIC 4" or "MEEHHH MAKE ALL SONIC GAMES LIKE SONIC 2 OR ANY NEW GAME AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS." (bloody retro nerds ><, don't get me wrong, I LOVE retro stuff, but have some flexibility, Sonic can't always live in the past people!) etc etc etc.

People that CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN about the franchise like that annoy me and I don't consider them fans. I view it as general complaining that I get tired of listening to, they all sound so spoiled and self righteous. So I generally just ignore em and enjoy the character that helped me get through a lot of rough patches in my life~

And seriously guys.

It could be worse.

A LOT WORSE.

Looking at your treatment of Megaman, Capcom.

I also love Sonic 06, and I don't feel it damaged the franchise at all.~ I dun care how many flaws it has. xd.png

And I LOVEEEEEEE how Lost Worlds is looking.

It's Sonic Xtreme all over again <3

Oh yeah, and I also don't get the comic hate AT ALL.

I think they're well done, for people complaining Sonic's "out of character", well, not sure what you're yellin' about. Hard to keep a character in character when there's a situation he's never been in before.

And YAY FOR THE SONIC AND MEGAMAN CROSS OVER. <3

Edited by SandstormL