Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

Name: Fang (also known as Nack in the US and Europe)

Nicknames: N/A

Race: Weasel-Wolf

(In many sources, Fang/Nack is just an ordinary weasel. He was originally a weasel-wolf before his debut game was edited for release in other nations.)

Here, problem solved xd.png

Man, I love that webpage...

Now, see, y'all are making me feel vaugely old. I remember playing the original Sonic The Hedgehog game when it first came out in 1991. He was all on his tod at that point, single player only, no companions. Still one of the best console games I played in that era.

I played NES Sonic games up to where they were on the skate hover boards. So many characters but i still love tails xd.png

I got Sonic Colors for Christmas and I had gotten Sonic Rush before that. I like both of them even if I don't know who all the characters are.

Well, I was talking about Espio, Charmy and Vector, but bringing back Mighty and maybe Ray would be fine too-it's very unlikly though sad.gif

"Guys! We have to find the computer room!"

"...Just make sure it doesn't have any pastries in it."

My favorite character has to be....Espio. He is so cool and he can turn invisible. My favorite quote from him in Sonic X is "I'm also a ninja ninja.gif ." Then Charmy kills his buzz and says, "He's also full of himself."

The Sonic games I've played are,

Sonic Unleashed: Which I am really irratated with it at the moment. mad.gif

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2: I played them on my Genesis years ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: Which is okay but the whole "Bring sonic back to life with a kiss" thing is so weird. huh.gifblink.gif

Sonic 3D Blast: I played this on my Genesis also and is one of my favorites. biggrin.gif

Sonic and the Black Night: Which is my favorite game and I think thats where the Sonic and Blaze couple came from. I don't understand that at all. huh.gif

Sonic Rush: This one I had until I traded for Sonic Choronicals but I thought it was good. smile.gif

Sonic Choronicals The Brotherhood: I love this game laugh.gif its probably one of the best DS games because whe finally figure out what happened to Knuckles's ancestors. biggrin.gif

Edited by Telekenesisgirl15

I love Sonic the hedgehog! But I found some of the newer games for the DS to be too similar to each other. I have Sonic Rush and Sonic Colors, and there are some differences. The story is different of course and there are "challenges" in Colors with a few power up changes to Sonic. I just don't like how the game play is similar, running through levels that resemble the old Sega version in both games. I was hoping for something like The Dark Brotherhood when I bought Colours.... It’s nice to have a nostalgic glance back at the old fashion style with new stories and characters, but it get’s boring after a while.

I have two Wii games as well, Unleashed and the Secret Rings. I got thoroughly stuck in both of them and haven’t played them in months….I love you Sonic Heros. You let me beat you.

Shadow. Best Sonic character right there tongue.gif

I disagree, at least in SA2. He's too angsty for me to find him likeable and the angst also kind of limits my ability to be sympathetic for him.

If I were to pick a favorite character of the Sonic series... It'd have to be Vector. xd.png I usually don't like characters with attitudes like his, but he's somehow been likable for me ever since Sonic Heroes. And it's a gator with headphones! Who doesn't like that? : D

I disagree, at least in SA2. He's too angsty for me to find him likeable and the angst also kind of limits my ability to be sympathetic for him.

I used to think that too. Then I learned he watched his best friend (and only) get killed on the Ark in front of him. Then I kind of understood why he was so angry... After that, it's all about revenge/vengence/justice.

Edited by Crisis

I agree and I feel so sorry for Shadow in the games. sad.gif I wish I could give him a big hug! biggrin.gif Then maybe he wouldn't be such a jerk. He's only like that to hide his pain though.... unsure.gif

My favorite character has to be....Espio. He is so cool and he can turn invisible. My favorite quote from him in Sonic X is "I'm also a ninja ninja.gif ." Then Charmy kills his buzz and says, "He's also full of himself."

The Sonic games I've played are,

Sonic Unleashed: Which I am really irratated with it at the moment. mad.gif

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2: I played them on my Genesis years ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006: Which is okay but the whole "Bring sonic back to life with a kiss" thing is so weird.  huh.gifblink.gif

Sonic 3D Blast: I played this on my Genesis also and is one of my favorites. biggrin.gif

Sonic and the Black Night: Which is my favorite game and I think thats where the Sonic and Blaze couple came from. I don't understand that at all. huh.gif

Sonic Rush: This one I had until I traded for Sonic Choronicals but I thought it was good. smile.gif

Sonic Choronicals The Brotherhood: I love this game laugh.gif its probably one of the best DS games because whe finally figure out what happened to Knuckles's ancestors. biggrin.gif

Sonic World Adventure (Sonic Unleashed): People commits the WORST error with this game: they play the PS2 version. The PS2 version is just HORRIBLE. And the worst thing is, it doesn't have a Japanese version. Yes, that's right, SWA wasn't released for PS2 in Japan. I think that's why the Japanese players like so much this game - they didn't played the horrible version! I played the Wii japanese version - and it does have english text, so you all can play this version! Sonic's japanese voice acting is awesome. I didn't liked Chip in the US version, but in the JP, he's simply awesome. I want to hug him.

Sonic and The Black Knight (I like to call it only "Ankoku". The original name is "Sonikku to Ankoku no Kishi", Sonic and The Knight of Darkness). There's not the game that the couple "Sonic and Blaze" came. It came from the ending of Sonic Rush (don't worry, I'll not spoil). I love this game. Fight the Knight, Knight of The Wind and Through the Fire are some of the best Crush 40 songs.

Sonic Chronicles: THAT'S ONE GAME THAT I SAY, IT'S HORRIBLE. And it breaks the awesome story of Sonic Adventure completely. I'm so glad that Chronicles isn't canon. (Yes, it's really not!) In Sonic Adventure, it was explained how and why the Knuckles Clan (the Echidna Civilization) was destroyed - Greed can really destroy you. And it clearly states, Knuckles is the last Echidna. It was since the Mega Drive games: Sonic 3 and Knuckles already stated that Knuckles is the last Echidna. I don't know why they changed it. And dude, Sonic is SOOOOOOOOOOO OOC in Chronicles - he gets in Green Hill and starts having nostalgia moments. WHAT!? It's not the Sonic I know and love. He never looks back. And the game system. I was expecting something like Sonic Battle (it's not canon too, but, who cares? It's fun as hell, and was made by Sonic Team!). Crazy action, very violent fights! But what Chronicles gave us? A slow, turn based game. What, man, what. I'm sure the critic just praised this game because it was made by Bioware. If it was developed by Sonic Team, I'm pretty sure they're going to hate it. And the character design?! Man, all the characters look so ugly. I can draw Sonic better than that guys. It was one of the biggest fails of Sonic in Japan - AFAIK, its just sold 2000 copies in Japan. I'm glad for that. It means that a "Chronicles 2" is dead and Bioware will never touch a Sonic game again. I hope.

P.s. Sonic Generations will kick %$#, just like Colors Wii, but I'm not so fond of Classic Sonic. I don't really want to play as nerfed little Sonic with only the spin dash. At least the scene of the G.U.N. Truck chasing him in Sonic Adventure 2 stage City Escape was really cool. And don't get me wrong. I'm actually a very old Sonic player and fan - I grew up with the Mega Drive games, but ALSO with Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. And I prefer Modern Sonic over Classic Sonic - Modern Sonic is more stylish and stronger. The design of Sonic was changed in Sonic Adventure 1 to make him more appealing to the Japanese players - and it worked.

P.s.s. OH MY GOD TOMORROW IS SONIC'S 2OTH BIRTHDAY!

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

I'd have to say Silver and Espio. Hey Silver could be such a cool character if SEGA gave him alittle respect. Think of the games a and oppurtunities that could come.

Hm sonic games ive played.

Sonic Chronicles- Liked the Idea hated the storyline

Sonic Unleashed- Were Hog, seriously.

Sonic Next Gen- Played, Liked storyline, LOVE Silver, Very glitchy (for me anyway)

Shadowthe Hedgehog- Guns? What next swords?... oh to late tongue.gif

Oh almost forgot a few

Sonic Heroes- Nice game, sticks to what sonic should be. Damn hard i say

Sonic Riders- Storyline? Air Boards= Awsomness. New charries= Suck

Edited by Kursedfire

I play a ton of Sonic games, I've almost beaten them all, and my favorite character is Miles Tails Prower! I prefer the classic gamecube versions.

Some Sonic games that I've played and beaten the main storyline on are:

Sonic Heroes

SA2B All 180 emblems! So hard to do, Yay! biggrin.gif

SADX All 130 emblems! Not as hard as SA2B though.

Sonic Colors All red coins!!! laugh.gif

SOME of the VERY old Sonic games.

Sonic Unleashed

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Sonic rush adventure

Sonic Chronicles

AND SO MUCH MORE! tongue.gifsmile.gif

I've also watched all 78 episodes of Sonic X, more of a kids show, but I don't care.

Also watched Sonic Underground and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Edited by shieldlax1412

The first Sonic Riders for the Gamecube will always be one of my favorite. I just like it.

The original games were awesome... Not so hot about the newer ones. Unleashed was... eh. The Black Knight, I still can't think about that game without wanting to hurt something, stupid battle with the main boss!

The Sega collection I liked because I didn't have to go and buy all them seperately. I invested many hours in that game.

But my all time favorite game is Sonic Adventure Battle 2 for the Gamecube. I love the game and the choas... Nuff said.

I used to have this Xbox game that had a lot of Sonic games on them. My favorite was the pinball game. xP

All I can say, I'm a HUGE fan or Sonic the Hedgehog.

Although I haven't played many games that aren't hand held sad.gif

The only non handheld games I've played are Sonic Heros (On PC) Sonic Riders (On PC) Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors at a friends house.

I wish i had a Wii... unsure.gif

I tried to get a cracked version of Sonic Generations for PC... but then I found out that stuff was a real headache to install, so I just decided to buy the real game later.

About Sonic voice cast. I don't know about the rest but I really loved the voices they had on Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. (To me those were the best Sonic games so far*)

*Not counting with the recent sonic games for PS3 and Wii. Since I don't own either of consoles I never played them.

me personally I think some of the voices are better for one tails actually sounds like a boy kate higgens does a real good job, blaze actually sounds more princessy which she should sound THANK YOU laura bailey, and shadow sound even more epic making me think WOW kirk thornton and silver sound like he finaly hit puberty nice work quinton flynn