Digidude123

Sonic the hedgehog

I always wanted them to make a multiplayer adventure game, with a really awesome plot, and different chapters of the story, with a boss for each one,

and the bosses would be really evil, so the characters would settle their differences and fight a common enemy, so you could be a range of characters.

I always wanted them to make a multiplayer adventure game, with a really awesome plot, and different chapters of the story, with a boss for each one,

and the bosses would be really evil, so the characters would settle their differences and fight a common enemy, so you could be a range of characters.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was like that... With evil and good teams playing through different levels and eventually working together at the end. I will admit, the plot could have been better at some points, but it was my first sonic game and I enjoyed it! Shadow was awesome, and I liked the neutral, heaven, and hell choa gardens in that game a lot too.

It didn't have a boss at the end of its chapter levesl that the characters had to overcome their differences or personal arguments to defeat or survive, and a Sonic game like that would be awesome! Sonic DX was really fun too, but the plot was from the TV series and therefore not exactly the sequal game I was looking for...

@ the comic digidude posted: it is worse than I thought.

The comics don't make any sense whatsoever with the games, I mean, how Eggman could be named "Kintobor" in the past, if the last name of his grandfather IS Robotnik? LOLWUT.

LOL at Sonic personality in the comic: Sonic don't give a c*** if he's the fastest or not, he just wanna live his life to the fullest!

That's the oldest comic there is. I don't think any of that is considered as part of the comic storyline now.

Although, Eggman's last name was Kintobar originally. He later changed his name to Robotnik (after his grandfather and ancestral house) after overthrowing the king.

Edited by sapfirewolf

@ JKBAT Sonic Adventure DX is a remake of Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast, released in 1999, WAY before Sonic X. Sonic Adventure DX is BEFORE SA2. Sonic X is crap mostly, it changed the story of the games.

@sapfirewolf But it never happened in the games. The games and the comics are different "universes" and can't be mixed together.

@ JKBAT Sonic Adventure DX is a remake of Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast, released in 1999, WAY before Sonic X. Sonic Adventure DX is BEFORE SA2. Sonic X is crap mostly, it changed the story of the games.

@sapfirewolf But it never happened in the games. The games and the comics are different "universes" and can't be mixed together.

Actually the games are the same universes as the comics,

the shows are different universes, which is why you don't see tails in sonic underground

Edited by digidude123

Not in reality. To say the very truth, the comic writters changed the story of the comics A LOT, after Sega of Japan and Sonic Team decided to make Sonic story as clean as possible. The story of the games was clearer in the JP versions, dunno why Sega of America changed it, and them they asked Archie comics to "cover" the original story with the comics... making the mess I really hate.

As I already said, the true story of Sonic is only and only the games. Tyhe comics are just fanfics.

Not in reality. To say the very truth, the comic writters changed the story of the comics A LOT, after Sega of Japan and Sonic Team decided to make Sonic story as clean as possible. The story of the games was clearer in the JP versions, dunno why Sega of America changed it, and them they asked Archie comics to "cover" the original story with the comics... making the mess I really hate.

As I already said, the true story of Sonic is only and only the games. Tyhe comics are just fanfics.

No, fanfics are fanfics, the comics are real

the comics explain the story before the games, if it werent for the comics, all we would know about sonic is that he's a random hedgehog that wants to defeat a fat guy named eggman

No, fanfics are fanfics, the comics are real

the comics explain the story before the games, if it werent for the comics, all we would know about sonic is that he's a random hedgehog that wants to defeat a fat guy named eggman

I mean... we need to know more than it? That's what is in the game. And, to say the very truth, I prefer the way of the games. Better not knowing at all than having a horrible story.

Yet, we have some hints at Eggman past in SA2.

I think you're missing my points. There's a lot of games that have comics. And no one have bearing in the games at all. Have you read the Rockman.EXE manga? So, why these Sonic comics have to place in the story of the games? No. They don't need.

That what I mean. Liking it or not, the comics don't have any bearing in Sonic's game. They never had. It was just a cover up of the true japanese story all these years, dude.

And, why so making a big fuss of it? Enjoy the comics, but have in mind that the story of the comics is the story of the comics and the game is the game. Easy as that.

I ♥ T.D. : user posted image

He's in a sonic racing game..........I think it was Sonic R

Edited by dangershy

Yup, TD's from Sonic R.

I like him... don't scream at me for that. I just... do, for reasons most don't understand.

I understand why, though.

Edited by Kandycat

It looks like he has only one tail there... kinda...

xd.png

It's because of the perspective of the screen.

Too bad I lost my old Sonic R save (pc version) not in mood to unlock him again xd.png

I hate it. It sounds like he's cocky and inexperienced.

Yup, they tried to make sonic sound older,

he sounds like hes 24.....

I still want Ryan Drummond (Sonic in SA1, SA2, SShuffle, SHeroes, SBattle, Sadvance 1,2,3) back. And David Humphrey (Shadow in SA2, SHeroes, SBattle) too.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

They made a sonic hotel and a sonic roller coaster called sonic spinball, and they used that voice for it, so I think it's here to stay

I will never see sonic in the same way ever again

They made a sonic hotel and a sonic roller coaster called sonic spinball, and they used that voice for it, so I think it's here to stay

I will never see sonic in the same way ever again

That's why I use the japanese voices! =)

Also, they removed that horrible 4kids voice actor (Jason something) so... they can change to another guy in the future (BRING. RYAN. DRUMMOND. BACK.)

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

They made new voices for every single character (almost)

(Voices can be found

)

Amy sounds really creepy, I really like shadow's new voice though

I think all of them are ok. What Amy was saying sound really whiny (curse you censorkip) though

No, I don't mind here voice (it's a pretty high pitched ) but I thought what she was saying (the dialogue) sounded whiny

Edited by dovercat99

Also, talking about amy, in her theme song it says ''It was so cute, I had to shave it''

what is that all about?