Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Revealing Dawn, Write that description!

I have no suggestions, I just love striped dragons, and you ahve a second gen, so he is picked. smile.gif

And for me, suggestions always welcome. smile.gif

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice... and others I can't remember.

Norbert is a happy go lucky sort of dragon, he sort of floats along in his own little world. The affairs of others do not interest him, he enjoys being on his own but he is very happy in the company of optimistic persons. He does however have a strong hatred of pessimists, and will not tolerate them. He is considered by many of the other dragons of the cave to be quite dim, but in fact he isn't, he just hides his intelligence as he feels it will get him more love and comfort.

He loves watching the young of the cave go about their business, and he often likes to think of himself as a father figure, or grandfather figure, to them.

^Turns out he already had a pending description I'd forgotten about, so I edited it, but it still seems odd to me. Meh.

Edited by littleangelamy22

Norbert the watery one -- Write that description!

Nrgh, I can't think of any suggestions right now. xd.png Sorry!

Pending descriptions: Abrenuk, Amya Darkfate, Doubting Angels Fall, Ghost in the Shell, Klytos Redcloud, Light Little Lilly, Mistress Muse, Revealing Dawn, Sala and Saya, Singing Ninjas, So You Want, Stranger in a Strange Land, Summer Tales, Wandering Bloom, You Can't Have

A couple of my dragons already have descriptions, so be sure to check! I have a few ideas for some of them, but no clue what to write about for most, so suggestions would be lovely. happy.gif Even if you pick one I've got plans for, I'll definitely use a suggestion for one of my other dragons!

Edit: Whee, this was fun! happy.gif

Lord of Light:

Light is convinced that the world depends on him.  His nightly stargazing sessions double as a crime watch, and he is frequently seen charging into dangerous situations to rescue helpless dragons...only usually, the situations aren't dangerous and the dragons would have been happier if he hadn't tried to meddle.  Light is oblivious to this.  He is the fearsome, valiant Lord of Light, defender of helpless maidens, protector of small hatchlings, and guardian of all that is right!  Fear ye, monsters of the night!  Ye will not escape his wrath!
Edited by Danne

Lord Of Light - Write that description!

Suggestion: Lord, so maybe something about him being powerful, or in charge... or thinking he is?

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice, Lady Angelina, Norbert the watery one... and others I can't remember.

Kaitse is a long-lineaged dragon, and he is proud of his colourful heritage. The only thing he is more proud of than his heritage is his mate Pukki, a beautiful horse dragon who seems to have the power to see directly into Kaitse's heart.

Kaitse longs for the day when he can be surrounded by hatchlings of his own, but he knows that this will not happen. Instead he waits with Pukki, as they both sadly watch the playing hatchling, wishing and hoping that it will be their turn soon.

^That could have been done so much better... but it's done now. Meh.

Lord Kaitse - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Barisk lack descriptions. Previous posts have been updated with Xaybec, Tulitha, Zanlir, and bonus dragon Fymku.

Hesbara is the primary hatchling-tender for New Magehaven.  She lavishes such devotion on her charges that other dragons have looked to her for sympathy and compassion, only to find that her kindness only extends to those under her care.  New Magehaven could collapse into chaos around Hesbara without her lifting a claw to help, but anyone daring to lay a claw on one of her hatchlings would find their life abruptly cut short.
Edited by Mathcat

Hesbara - Write that description

Suggestion: She does'nt have any children, but she does have a long lineage, so maybe something to do with that? You don't own her parents, but maybe she feels guilty for not being able to pass on thier genes, or something like that. smile.gif (Not my greatest suggestion, feel free to laugh.)

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice, Lady Angelina, Norbert the watery one, Lord Kaitse... and others I can't remember. (Also, I'm open to suggestions. Having a huge mind-blank ATM, so please give them. 2 dragons I have plans for, but that be it. If you choose neither of them, I promise to use your suggestion. smile.gif)

Lady Seventeen Sunshine was named after both her parents, and her 'code'. She thinks her name makes her sound both pompous and posh, and so will usually only respond to 'Seven' or 'Seventeen' rather than her full name.

In many ways Seventeen is just like a spoilt teenager, she was the first child of her parents, and feels that this gives her rights for being the oldest. She is also older than her mate, Bukan Merah, and feels that this gives her authority over him too. Thankfully, Bukan doesn't seem to mind this in the slightest.

It is not unusual for Seventeen to take to the skies in a wild strop when she is'nt having her own way, so obsessed she is about having control over every situation. She often feels like a pawn in Angel's plans, and whenever will be her spoilt self, and try to do the opposite of what Angel wants, something that will usually backfire on her and give Angel what she wants.

^ Quite long, and it's okay. Not too bad. I kind of imagined her like a teenager who feels like she has no control over her life anyway, so this one was quite easy to write, even though it didn't turn out as well as I'd have hoped.

Lady Seventeen Sunshine -- Write that description!

Suggestions -- her name makes me think of a vain, spoiled teenager. xd.png Something related to that?

Pending descriptions: Abrenuk, Amya Darkfate, Doubting Angels Fall, Ghost in the Shell, Klytos Redcloud, Light Little Lilly, Lord of Light, Mistress Muse, Revealing Dawn, Sala and Saya, Singing Ninjas, So You Want, Stranger in a Strange Land, Summer Tales, Wandering Bloom, You Can't Have

Some of mine already have descriptions, so be sure to check. I'm happy to take suggestions!

Edit: Eh, not my best. It'll do, though.

Have Spacesuit Will Travel:

Space is a wanderer, a traveler, an explorer.  He's a daredevil, a jack of all trades, will work as mercenary, bounty hunter, guide or guard.  Gold is irrelevant; the thrill is reward enough.  If you need something done, Space is your dragon.
Edited by Danne

Have Spacesuit Will Travel - Write that description

Sugestion: He sounds like a daredevil/adventure/explorer/gun for hire type to me laugh.gif

Some of mine already have descriptions (though Im planning on re-writing them all anyway) and most those older that 6 months or so (born before feb/march ish) have plans, so check first, but I'd love sugestions ^^

Although not realy an old dragon within the clan, Khorvis is an old soul, and gives very good advice. The younger dragons call him wise, and look up to him. His only real falt is his love of watching human sports on the "picture box", he is particuarly fond of "cricket". He is good friends with the clan leader, Sylexion, and the two can be found every weekend in front of the "picture box", yelling at the cricket players to do this or that, as if they could hear them.

His mate is Z'azarath, and when he is not watching "cricket" or giving advice, he can be found curled up with his true love.

Based off my Pop, Dad and most my uncles! They all LOVE to yell at the cricket through the TV xd.png This was definatly fun!

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Khorvis Silver-Moon -- Write that description!

Suggestion: His name makes him sound old and wise.

Pending descriptions: Abrenuk, Amya Darkfate, Doubting Angels Fall, Ghost in the Shell, Have Spacesuit Will Travel, Klytos Redcloud, Light Little Lilly, Lord of Light, Mistress Muse, Revealing Dawn, Sala and Saya, Singing Ninjas, So You Want, Stranger in a Strange Land, Summer Tales, Wandering Bloom, You Can't Have

Some of mine already have descriptions, so be sure to check. I'm happy to take suggestions!

Edit:

Redling Spirit:

When Red was a child, he fell stricken to a terrible disease.  He spent days just barely clinging to life, his little body wracked with a fever that nearly consumed him.  Miraculously, he managed to pull through; however, the effort this took somehow drained his body of his breed's traditional bright colors.  His pale visage, combined with his near-death experience, earned him the surname "Spirit."  His experiences as a child led him to develop an interest in the healing arts, and now he spends most of his time studying under the local white dragons, his mate Glides With Rainbows at his side.
Edited by Danne

Redling Spirit - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Hesbara lack descriptions.

Quiet Honor would make a good leader, being possessed of good morals, unshakable integrity, and the strength of character not to easily cave to the wishes of others.  Having no desire to rule, though, he is content to serve instead as one of the Unicorn Mage's advisors, providing advice and wisdom.  Some have claimed that Quiet Honor is destined for greatness, but he prefers being unobtrusively useful to seeking out a fate that holds nothing of interest for him.
Edited by Mathcat

Quiet Honor -- Write that description!

Pending descriptions: Abrenuk, Amya Darkfate, Curses- Foiled Again, Doubting Angels Fall, Ghost in the Shell, Have Spacesuit Will Travel, Klytos Redcloud, Light Little Lilly, Lord of Light, Mistress Muse, Redling Spirit, Revealing Dawn, Sala and Saya, Singing Ninjas, So You Want, Stranger in a Strange Land, Summer Tales, Wandering Bloom, You Can't Have

A few already have approved descriptions, so be sure to check. Suggestions welcome! smile.gif

Edit:

Cythia von Wolfrose:

Cythia von Wolfrose comes from a distinguished, well regarded family, and she is keenly aware of her place in society and how her actions reflect upon her family tree.  She might have developed a beautiful soul under different conditions, for she was a kind, empathetic hatchling; however, she soon grew spoiled and snobbish due to having her every want delivered to her.  Her primary concern is currying favor with the draconic nobility; even her own children can barely hold her attention when she's concentrating on climbing the social ladder.
Edited by Danne

Cythia von Wolfrose - Write that description.

Suggestions: Carries a family name, so maybe something about her heritage?

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice, Lady Angelina, Norbert the watery one, Lord Kaitse... and others I can't remember. (Also, I'm open to suggestions. Having a huge mind-blank ATM, so please give them. 2 dragons I have plans for, but that be it. If you choose neither of them, I promise to use your suggestion. smile.gif)

Peppermint Cream is the devoted mate to Eliza-Janisha, and he is at times the only one who can put up with her spoilt and self-centered behaviour.

Despite being calm and quiet and gentle enough to put up with his mate, and calm her down, Peppermint Cream is not without flaws. His major flaw is a rather large one, he loves sweets. If it's sugary and sweety and completely unhealthy, then he'll love it. Peppermint Cream will sneak away from his duties in the cave for hours on end to stuff his little face with sweets, only to return feeling bloated, but calm.

When deprived of his sweets, Peppermint Cream's personality takes a drastic turn, and he stops being able to function. He loses all his calm and his cool, and turns into a small yet savage beast, running, and screaming... and searching for sugar.

^Actually really like this one. smile.gif In my opinion, one of my best.

Peppermint Cream-- Write That Description!

Prompt: Hmmm.... perhaps he loves sweets, and eats them at every opportunity, but has managed to find the secret to keeping his teeth white anyway? Perhaps making him the envy of the cave in that respect?

...Wow, that's weird! I have a white dragon called Catherina von Wolfrose, after her family name. O.o

On another note, I HAVE RETURNED! xd.png And I finally wrote Benecia's description!

Pending: Same as before, with the addition of Seya of Souls, and the recent approval of Makrida, Vhirn, Nanachu Raande, Lunic Mania, and Early Fall's descriptions. biggrin.gif

(Has anyone else been having problems with their descriptions disappearing, or is that just what happens when they get a mod-refuse?)

Meet Maetherien, the Scaredy-Cat:

Ever since he was a small hatchling, Maetherien has been almost completely unable to use magic, and no one knows why. Some have their theories, though, and one can see why: one night, the tiny, curious hatchling disappeared into the part of the caves reserved for the vampire coven. Panicking, the cave organized a search; after several days, they found the poor little creature hiding in a large crack in the wall, terrified out of his wits. The vampires denied having even seen him, but no one believed them until Szabaru, the resident zombie, happened to pass by, sending Maetherien into a faint of terror. This, coupled with the former magi's smug expression and dubious reputation, convinced the others, and they would have thrown him out had not his adopted mother pointed out they had no real proof. To this day, no one knows what happened in those dark caves; Maetherien can't summon more than a tiny spark of magic, and is driven nearly to tears at the thought of being alone in the dark.

Poor baby, huh?

Edited by Carnivorous M.

...Wow, that's weird! I have a white dragon called Catherina von Wolfrose, after her family name. O.o

That is indeed very strange, given that I checked their lineages and there don't seem to be any common ancestors. o_O

Anywho:

Maetherien -- Write that description!

Suggestion, if you'd like one: Magi dragons are known for their magical prowess, but perhaps this dragon has difficulty with magic?

Pending: Only Cythia von Wolfrose, because Sock is awesome, and apparently went on a description approval spree last night. smile.gif So be sure to check for an approved description before you pick a dragon! Also, I'm happy to work with suggestions!

Edit: Y'know, I started out trying to make this a nice, happy description, but you said "doesn't stop" and that kept wiggling around in my mind. tongue.gif So we have a twisted, disturbing description, instead!

Sing Me a River:

River's name given to her as a tiny hatchling because of her deep love of singing.  Her voice is glorious, to be sure; it has been said that the rivers will slow their pace or the rain fall from the heavens just so that the water can listen to the beauty of her songs.  However, singing has become an almost dangerous obsession for the young dragon.  She sings ceaselessly, day and night, night and day, not stopping even to eat or sleep unless someone forces her to rest.  Her friends are deeply concerned about her, but River thinks they're overreacting.  Her songs make the world happy, make it a better place, and she has her friends to take care of her -- surely nothing could possibly go wrong.
Edited by Danne

Sing Me a River - Write that Description!

My only suggestion would be the obvious one, that she is constantly singing and doesn't stop. tongue.gif

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice, Lady Angelina, Norbert the watery one, Lord Kaitse, Peppermint Cream... and others I can't remember. (Also, I'm open to suggestions. Having a huge mind-blank ATM, so please give them. 2 dragons I have plans for, but that be it. If you choose neither of them, I promise to use your suggestion. )

Lady Pukki is the loving and Devoted mate of Lord Kaitse, a strong guardian dragon with a great sense of pride for his heritage. Pukki is completly devoted to Kaitse, and can somehow always tell exactly how he feels, and she will run as far or as fast as she needs to to get anything he desires.

Pukki is known throughout the cave as the most graceful runner. She is not the fastest, or the strongest, but whenever she runs you can't help but look on her in awe. Some say it is this that first attracted Kaitse to her, but now he is so devoted to her that he is rarely found far from her side.

The only fault Pukki can find with her life is the fact that while she and Kaitse have had hatchlings together, none have been able to stay with them in there part of the cave. Sometimes this simple fact will send Pukki into a temporary madness, where she will run away from everything and everyone in order to find some space in which to cry.

^Could be shorter... and does'nt match Kaitse's too well, but it's bareable.

Lady Pukki-- Write That Description!

Suggestion: Hmmm... perhaps she is known for, while not being the fastest runner in the cave, certainly the one with the most style and glamor?

Pending: Pale Duchess, Cantelli, Riboneuclia Benecia-Dorkface, Faeipawinn, TG- Rasuke, Tavitero, Tamiori, Creja Re Wind, Vougeri the Golden, Seya of Souls, Luspurim, and Maetherien.

Meet Twisted Alley, the City Girl!

Born and hatched in a harsh city, as a tiny, nameless hatchling with a missing mother, this dragon eventually wandered into Skira Ci territory, whereupon she was adopted into the cave's population. The lean, strong hatchling with a head for puzzles was warmly welcomed and fit in quite well. When the time came for her to choose her name, she was quite honestly stumped. She couldn't name herself after parents she had never known, and she didn't want to choose one that 'just sounded cool,' as was the fad at the time. Finally, at the prompting of her best friend (and future mate), Karvanux, she thought back to the early days of her hatchlinghood, of which she had told no one. On the day of the Presentation Ceremony, beaming with relief, she presented herself before Carnie and the Skira Ci as Twisted Alley. From that day on, she needed only to think of her name to remember that she was a child of the city at heart, even if the city and all it represented had abandoned her.
Edited by Carnivorous M.

Twisted Alley -- Write that description!

You're still not saying if you're accepting suggestions or not! tongue.gif Bu if you'd like a prompt, here ya go: The name makes me think of dark alleys and shady deals. Perhaps he is connected with the black market?

Pending: Cythia von Wolfrose, Sing Me a River

Some of mine have descriptions, so be sure to check! Suggestions would be lovely, but I'm happy to work without them, too. happy.gif

Edit: It's an OotS joke, for those of you who don't know. Of course, if you don't, you probably also don't know what Oots is, so...

Hobgoblins Like Gouda:

Hobs, as he is known to his friends, fancies himself a connoisseur of the arts.  He especially enjoys going to the many festivals put on by humans and dragonkind, where thousands of actors, jesters, magicians, and other performers delight in entertaining their audiences.  Unfortunately, strangers tend to view his cheesy exterior as a delicious snack, so Hobs has had to commission a special suit of armor to protect him from their ravenous attacks.
Edited by Danne

Hobgoblins Like Gouda-- Write That Description!

Pending: Same as before, with the addition of Twisted Alley.

Taking suggestions, although the dragon you choose may already have a different personality planned, in which case I'll probably use the suggestion for another dragon. :3

Falierin - Write that description!

Open to suggestions (especially for skywings and magis), but might not take them. Dragons below Hesbara lack descriptions.

While stranded on Dragonhaven Island due to a bad tropical storm, Quelhana befriended the frill dragon Arokla, and was touched by her sad story.  Determined to find a way to reverse the sterility plague (and perhaps find other frill survivors in the process), Quelhana joined the Seekers of Knowledge, and travels with them searching for answers.  She's had no luck so far, but refuses to give up hope, believing that the next weyr will hold the cure she seeks.
Edited by Mathcat

Quelhana-- Write That Description!

Prompt: Perhaps she's sad that the frills have stopped breeding, and she's devoted herself to finding a way to cure the condition with magic?

Pending: Same as before, with the addition of Maetherien and Falierin.

Taking suggestions, although I may not use them with the specific dragon you indicate.

Mai Xi Pink Alabaster -- Write that description!

Pending: Cythia von Wolfrose, Hobgoblins Like Gouda, Sing Me a River

Taking suggestions! smile.gif

Edit: Space already has a description. xd.png Though your prompt would have matched the book he was named after better, but I like it, so I'm not going to play with it. It looked like a fun prompt, though, so I used it for another of my Nebulas!

The Stars My Destination:

Nebulas are known for their love of the night sky, but Stars takes this to an extreme.  Not content to simply gaze at the stars, he is determined to someday reach them.  He is completely obsessed with outer space is eternally coming up with crazy schemes to achieve his desire.  He has recently found his soul mate in Stranger, a friendly, brilliant ridgewing with a knack for innovative ideas.  Together, their inventions are spectacular... and lead to some very entertaining scenarios for their friends!
Edited by Danne

Have Spacesuit Will Travel-- Write That Description!

Suggestion: Perhaps he's not content just to look at the stars, like others of his kind, but wants to go and see them up close; he keeps cooking up rather zany schemes that don't ever really work, although they provide a great deal of amusement to the other dragons.

Pending: Same as before, with the addition of Mai Xi Pink Alabaster.

Seguiroie Hallonus -- Write that description!

(Oops, I forgot a suggestion! Perhaps she has a guilty pleasure? Something she scorns other dragons/marrows for liking, but she secretly loves it herself.)

Pending: Pending: Cythia von Wolfrose, Hobgoblins Like Gouda, Sing Me a River, The Stars My Destination

I also have some dragons with approved descriptions, so be sure to check! I'm happy to work with suggestions if you have a prompt! smile.gif

Edit: That's all right, she's one of the ones I had plans for. smile.gif And few, just barely made the character limit with this one!

Glides With Rainbows:

As a hatchling, Glides With Rainbows was quite the frivolous little thing. She'd flit about as if she hadn't a care in the world, no worries weighing her down. As an adult, she wasn't much better, a vain creature with a head full of silly thoughts; she was particularly fond of the way her beautiful wings reflected the light of rainbows when she flew through them. Then she met Redling Spirit, a gentle, handsome dragon who had almost died from sickness as a hatchling. Rainbows fell instantly in love, but Red was far too concerned with his studies in the healing arts and had no time for silly, selfish dragons. Rainbows became determined to prove herself to him, and she began to study healing at his side. Slowly, she learned that there was much more to life than pretty rainbows... and Red learned that there was much more to Rainbows than meets the eye. Today, they travel the world together, treating injured dragons wherever they find them and teaching their art to their young daughter.
Edited by Danne

Glides with Rainbows - Write that description!!

No suggestions... mind blank. sad.gif

My pending descriptions: Vatten Cavall, Rozalina, Big red dragon of love, Merci Reginea, Bingo and Trip, Lord Ruby, Lord Darby, La Homme, Franzose the frog, the pince of ice, Lady Angelina, Norbert the watery one, Lord Kaitse, Peppermint Cream, Lady Pukki... and others I can't remember. (Also, I'm open to suggestions. Having a huge mind-blank ATM, so please give them. 2 dragons I have plans for, but that be it. If you choose neither of them, I promise to use your suggestion. )

Zezak the Black is a strange dragon. Retreating to the darker depths of the cave for hours on end, he is completely unpredictable... and completely mad.

Described by most of the cave's residents as a mad sorcerer, Zezak is always experimenting, even on his mate Zeze, which has been known to cause her to leave him for months on end... but she always comes back. Without the knowledge that his beautiful Zeze would always come back to him, Zezak would not only be mad.. he would be heartbroken, and he would be in a complete mess. As much as Zezak can annoy Zeze at times, she knows this, and so she always comes back.. because deep down she loves him and his crazy magical madness, even if she won't admit it.

^Whoop whoop!! smile.gif

Zezak The Black -- Write that description!

Suggestion: With that name? He's clearly a mad sorcerer! xd.png

Pending: Cythia von Wolfrose, Glides With Rainbows, Hobgoblins Like Gouda, Sing Me a River, The Stars My Destination

Also have a few with approved descriptions, so be sure to check! Happy to take suggestions! smile.gif

Edit: Meh. It's late. Not my best description ever, but it'll do.

Green of Land:

Green of Land is a simple dragon, with simple likes and simple pleasures.  He eats when hungry, sleeps when tired, and loves all day long.  Don't let his tastes fool you, however; not only is he highly intelligent, he also fervently believes that wasteful beings are the lowest form of creature in existence.  Don't let him catch you taking more than you need, or you'll soon find yourself subjected to an erudite lecture about conserving resources from this massive, nature-loving dragon!
Edited by Danne

Green of Land - Write That Description!

Just check, as many of mine are described. No song/poetry/joke/unnamed suggestions. Fading Ember and Piopopo currently have pending descriptions, and I am still working on an idea for Poisoned Dove.