prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

*cheeeeers everyone's words!!*

I hit 50k last night, and now I'm trying to keep going, not NaNo-pace but just writing because I don't want to shove it aside the way I usually do after NaNo.

I skip around when writing, so I basically have the ending all written out (omg I cried. I completely broke my poor MC), and yet I still need to flesh out certain things towards the middle of the story.

How does one write a character that they absolutely can't stand? xd.png I had to form another plot point to keep my word count rising, and the character that formed with said plot point needs to die like, yesterday... But I need to keep him around and see what he does to increase word count. tongue.gif And to be honest, it is important that this new character is around, but still... I hate him. With a passion.

I love most of my characters, and I don't hate any of them xd.png

49,170 words so far.

SO CLOSE.

Wow, congratulations! Go Kaini!~

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think I'll go back and edit, name chapters, ect... I'm kinda bored now. Dunno what to do with myself now that i'm not planning out scenes and such xd.png

WriteOrDie rick roll'd me! LOL!

But congrats on winning Kani!

I didn't write anything yesterday because I had a big presentation today.. also why I haven't written nearly enough today...

Now is not the time to be lagging behind Chi! The word count wolves will get you!

Edited by Chiaki

I would totally have signed up November 1st, because I love to write, but I'm a perfectionist and often spend a long time deliberating on what the best way is to write a certain scene/paragraph. I know there are going to be a bunch of inconsistencies in a rushed novel ,and I just won't be able to stand reading back on it and seeing all of the mistakes. T_T I might do it next year, but probably won't make it.

Maybe I'll just sign up right now and make a mad dash for the finish line xd.png

Well, if I produced 7k a day this year, I can make it. The problem is none of my ideas are rolling fast-enough to do that. Sometimes I have really good concepts, other times I don't.

Congrats to all those who have already reached 50k!

Edited by Bourne151

So, I know I'm behind again after working so hard to catch... But 40k! Finally! And I'm on a roll tonight, maybe I'll catch up. Maybe even pull ahead. I would like to finish on the 29th. ><

So, I know I'm behind again after working so hard to catch... But 40k! Finally! And I'm on a roll tonight, maybe I'll catch up. Maybe even pull ahead. I would like to finish on the 29th. ><

You can do it x3

I'm glad I'm all done, on one hand... but on another hand, I'm so bored now. Post NaNo blues...

Sequal anyone? xd.png

Okay, after a frighteningly busy 3 days, I am now 6,000 words behind...

Insurmountable? NO! I will catch up today! Wish me luck!

*gleeful*

I hit 50K way back on the 17th, but just now I finally finished my novel. biggrin.gif I topped out at 80,353 words. Now I just need to find something to write for the next three days.

Grats to all the winners so far! I have just under 5.5k words to win. I am SO close I can taste it. >< I have a feeling I'm staying up all night to get there.

Grats to all the winners so far! I have just under 5.5k words to win. I am SO close I can taste it. >< I have a feeling I'm staying up all night to get there.

That's pretty much what I did lol.

I need to get about 3.3k a day now to win. Bring it.

Home sick today, might be able to get a little extra done. That would be awesome.

I need to get about 3.3k a day now to win. Bring it.

Home sick today, might be able to get a little extra done. That would be awesome.

Looks like we're in the same boat! My lectures were even cancelled today, a sign from the NaNo Gods to get some more words done! :P

We can do this! Only 3 days left!

My favorite thing about being home sick is the fact that I got 4k words done without it interrupting my homework : D

500 words left! I'm almost too excited to type! >.>

And go to those who haven't yet won! You can do it!

Congrats to winners and keep going to people still trying!

I'm off to do my last 956 to win. Wheeeee. o3o

EDIT: Whoo! Wrote 1,903 to pass 50k and reach 50,974! No end in sight. None of my problems have solutions at all. I've written 50k, though, and will continue writing at least until the end of November. :3

To everyone else: you can make it! Rah, rah, rah!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Congrats, Sock! ^^

I'm working my way towards the end of my story. I don't have much left now. Of course, this will need a whole lot of editing afterwards, but at least I'm getting close to the moment where I can finally write "the end" xd.png

WOOOOO!

I hit 50,000! I win! I wiiiiiiiiin! *beaks down and sobs*

Well that was a fun month! Very much looking forward to the next one! ^____^