prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

I added everyone...and now I really want to do NaNo... I think I'm going to have to spend October writing my other story to shut the MC up...

Does anyone else have the problem of characters in your head bugging you to write about them incessantly?

I added everyone...and now I really want to do NaNo... I think I'm going to have to spend October writing my other story to shut the MC up...

Does anyone else have the problem of characters in your head bugging you to write about them incessantly?

Yes. I have two characters derived from the two general moods I'm usually in... and they constantly like to have discussions in my head...

... I'm not crazy... *shifty eyes*

-K-

I've heard about this several times but never participated. Now that I don't have school, it seems like a good time! Too bad I don't have a plot or characters or any of the essential things like that. o.o;;

Here's my profile, anyway. Wish me luck, and best of luck to everyone else!

Edited by Diem Adrienne

New in Dragon Cave, but not new in Nano. I've participated and succeeded the past 5 years, so I'm confident that here in year 6 I'll be able to pump out 50K words again.

Nanowrimo - Artexercise

This year I think I'm going to be posting my story online while I write it though, so a step up for me in the courage dept.

JOE--

Actually, this very same situation is happening to me. I have to finish writing this story in October so Vognas will. Stop. Bugging. ME.

I'LL KILL THAT LITTLE censorkip.gif***. *bashes head in*

artexercise: Welcome to Dragon Cave, then. xd.png Good luck!

You can change both of those later if things work out differently than what you intended (and they often do).

I know, but I don't even have a vague enough idea to put anything at all anyway. xd.png

mines going to be about a girl ninja who becomes a Christian, she then gets kicked out of the ninja group she is in and is sent on a mission to find a book of songs. (not by the ninja's)

Lol that is just random and goofy enough to be awesome. xd.png

I'm on the NaNoWriMo forums more than I am the dragcave ones... D:

me too, I feel more happy on the nanowrimo forums because there is a thread for the college I am in. biggrin.gif

I haven't even checked them out yet this year, don't know if I plan to. I might, though.

...I still need to sit down and actually plan this thing out. xd.png

This is actually a little backwards. I'm on DC BECAUSE of NaNoWriMo. Because I was going to write a story which involves dragons (note, this is different than a story ABOUT dragons) and googling led me here...lol.

^I'm actually on DC because of NaNoWriMo, as well, but because so many people had the dragons in their sigs that I got curious, clicked, and signed up when I was supposed to be writing. =]

~Feathers

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in the vocal MC demanding to be written about! xd.png

Anyway, I'm here to post the first Nano video I've seen this year. It's epic.

Also, I made a comment on there which involves a bit about my MC...

mines going to be about a girl ninja who becomes a Christian, she then gets kicked out of the ninja group she is in and is sent on a mission to find a book of songs. (not by the ninja's)

...But ninjas were assassins. D:

Anyway, mine's about a homocidal maniac in the 1800's. biggrin.gif

Yeah, an 11 year old writing about a dude who kills children. Fun fun~

...But ninjas were assassins. D:

Anyway, mine's about a homocidal maniac in the 1800's. biggrin.gif

Yeah, an 11 year old writing about a dude who kills children. Fun fun~

I know they are, ninja.gif she is kicked out because of her change belief.

I'm going to tackle this. <3 I'm in University, with midterms, and working about 20 hours a week. <3 Let's see if I can do this.

^Lucky dog. >.<

So if I suddenly disappear from the forums, you guys will know that NaNo + college courses + perfectionism = dead Feathahs. XP

~Feathers

I tip my hat to everyone who does NaNo during school. I didn't start until a couple of years after I'd graduated and while I sometimes wish I had most of the afternoons off to write (my classes were always ridiculously early), I can't imagine trying to compete with exams and essays.

Good luck to all of you!

I'm doing it in middle school, so 'eh. I usually write NaNo while replying to forums after I do my homework, and on weekends.

^Lucky dog. >.<

So if I suddenly disappear from the forums, you guys will know that NaNo + college courses + perfectionism = dead Feathahs. XP

~Feathers

^This.