Juzz

The Requiem: The Girl From the Sky

((Ha! We started! Thanks for PMing me, Juzz))

On the second floor of the inn, a young girl named Nixa was curled up on the small bed in her rented room, in front of a book. As she turned the page, her hand brushed the dark red border as the paper crackled, as if it had been through this routine many times and wanted to stop. Her amber eyes drifted to the top of the page, starting to take in the words, when yet another round of shouting and laughter pierced through the walls from downstairs. Her concentration broken, Nixa flipped the book shut and looked at the orange flame pattern on the front. Groaning, she turned over and mumbled, "why can't the world just sleep in... libraries or something? No noise." Nixa put her feet down and slipped into her red boots at the side of the bed, brushing away a rebel strand of dark red hair. Her hand grasped the book and slipped it in one of the pockets on the inside of a long red and green cloak, which she only ever took off to wash. And even that's not often, Nixa thought, grinning. Shaking the mud of the footware as she walked over to the window, she opened it with one hand and turned her eyes outside. Looking over the knights marching off to another battle, as she presumed, she spotted one with brown hair who looked nothing like the others, he was much smaller. That kid is going to get himself killed. Sighing, Nixa closed the window and walked over to the door. She pulled her hood up and went into the hallway outside. I'll get something to eat, she thought, I'm starving.

Cloud looked up as an elderly man welcomed him asking if he could help him in anyway, inspecting the man Cloud could see he was old but too old and that most of his hair had fallen off and what was left was a whispy ancient white.

"Yes, I need a room for myself and a stable for my horse. The best you have no matter the price" Cloud said quietly and calmly placing a pouch of coins on the counter with his hand still on it in case there was an thiefs hanging around nearby, he really wasn't in the mood to be cutting people's hands off this late in the day.

Casting a glance around before he continued checking was anyone listening in on their talk, he leaned forward to the elderly man. "What trouble's this Kingdom? I seen the steady line of Knights riding out of here today but I have yet to see any signs of War" he asked playing innocent with the man, he knew there was war in the air for he wasn't blind to the signs but he wanted news from an Inn's view for many's a traveler passed through bringing newd he wouldn't hear anywhere else.

"Ahaha! We don't get much customers with steeds these day. We do have one stable" He paused for a while and called out a part-timer. The red-head stranger with red eyes to be exact. "Can you get this man's steed to the stable?" the owner softly told him. He didn't answer, giving the old man the 'I'd better get a bonus for this!' look. He headed outside to follow his employer's order anyway, giving a quick glance at the traveler before going out. "Azure huh..." he whispered to himself.

"It's no big deal. Just a bit of battle against that small kingdom" the old man stopped and began to think for a moment, recollecting his thoughts. "Oh, right, it was Gresia. They've attacked a few of our villages, so the prince decided to destroy Gresia's troops who're coming closer and closer... Thing is... It's been a bit tense round' here lately since rumors about Gresia hiring the 'Wind Assassin' sprouted... But it's not like one guy can make a difference, I mean these are Kevia Knights we're talking about. Besides, Gresia is clearly outnumbered"

Edited by Juzz

((Just so I don't confused, who is the Wind assassin?))

Cloud watched the red haired man go, his eyes narrowing as he left but was forced to turn his attention back to the Inn owner as he began to answer his questions.

It seemed like a normal war between two kingdoms as per usual til the man mentioned the Wind Assassin and his back stiffened, quickly he relaxed hoping he wouldn't have noticed.

"Wind Assassin you say? Must be some guy who is pretty snappy on his feet to get a name such as that" Cloud commented tapping his fingers on the counter out of habit, "Seems like slaughter to go and attack a kingdom that is surely outnumbered beyond hope, it would cause so much heart ache to the mother's of the sons malled out on the battle field over what?" he said quietly more like thinking aloud, it was something about Cloud that made him look at it from the enemy's point of view which was useful in some suituations but often led to over thinking which made things far more confusing than they truely are.

"That Wind Assassin guy gained some fame a few years back... A year back to be exact" The owner continued as he took out a glass and polished it. The owner sighed and began talking again. "Gresia's been active recently... Conquering kingdoms... They're what I'd call barbarians... In these times of war... There's no time for mercy, either kill or get killed... Least that's what everyone's been sayin' here" the old man sighed, noticing a new customer coming in. "Just ask Sephil for your room or anything else you might need. He's the guy I called up a while ago" he said as he attended the needs of the new customer.

((You'll meet the Wind Assassin soon *it'sasecretfornow* xd.png))

Edited by Juzz

Cloud was silent as he listen to the man give out before he gave him a name of the guy he had called earlier before turning to the next customer, Cloud paused for a moment and remembered he had red hair.

Turning his back on the bar he saw the boy hadn't arrived back from stabling Blazer who he knew could be some handfull sometimes in strange places, chuckling at the thought of the red hair kid trying to drag Blazer into a stable he started making his way out.

Squeezing through the ever increasing amount of travelers that seemed to be milling around the Inn with drink flying in their hands and loud voices, Cloud was somewhat glad to reach the quiet outdoors where it was far nicer. Taking a deep breath releasing the tension in his body he inspected the area trying to figure out where these stables would be located and where the boy known as Sephil would be.

The red-haired man has just exited the stable,which was actually just right beside the inn, the right side to be exact. He was locking up when he noticed the owner of the beast and approached him. "I assume the old man pushed you to me" He said in a gentlemanly tone. "Seriously... I'm just a part-timer and yet he pushes all the work to me" he muttered to himself. "Come. I'll show you you're room. Just speak of your needs on our way" he continued, turning back to the inn.

Cloud's hand reached for the sword attached to his belt when suddenly a voice spoke to his right making him edgy but as soon as he saw it was the boy known as Sephil he relaxed scrowling himself for being to jumpy over something so small. "If the old man is the man I was speaking to, then yes it was he who sent me to you" Cloud said fiddling with his words, it seemed Sephil wasn't a fan of the old man from his harsh words he spoke.

"I have little needs nor wants but some food would be nice and some directions as well to the castle of Kevia's where I may find the king" Cloud questioned him as during times of war his people were in great demand and he was going to let known the numbers he could offer which were very little. It was their best income and money didn't grow on trees...he was for sure about that one because some of the younger children in villages he stayed in had tried using magic, the fools ended up buring the money and the trees.

They were on their way to the stairs when the traveler asked for directions. "King huh? So you haven't heard? The king of Kevia died recently. 5 months and 6 days ago to be exact" He said without a care. "Currently, it is his 17 year old son who is in charge" he added, pausing for a while searching for a vacant room. He handed the traveler a room key and opened a vacant room. It was nothing grand, a simple bed with a white sheet, a window, a table and a chair were the only things you can see. "I suggest you head there tomorrow, after breakfast. Just follow the main road and you'll end up in the castle eventually" He continued speaking, his tone began to sound lazy and yet, it still had the tone of a nobleman.

Cloud frowned as he heard the news of the death of the king, the news that his son was in charge didn't exactly make him happy either as he had only net him once before but the responislity of running a Kingdom for someone so young wasn't the best thing in the world.

"Thank you, I shall" he said walking into the room but paused as he looked out the window into the starry sky. Sephil seemed to care little about what was happening around and he thought he could hear a slight boring tone in his voice also.

Still staring out into the night sky, Cloud spoke. "If you distaste this job so much, why do you hang around?" he questioned looking back at him with knowledgable hazel eyes that stared into his one's. He was silent for a moment before he spoke again, "If you fancy a change of life, come find me. My name is Cloud, I know some people that could help you find the life you wish for...I can see it isn't the one here" Cloud said, one side of his mouth curved up into a smile. He didn't know why but he felt that it would be nice to help one person out while he waited here and Sephil did seem like a good lad whose talents were wasted here.

"As disgraceful as it may sound... Due to some circumstances... I had to temporarily work here for the money. An elite Viziel Knight like me shouldn't be in this kind of place" he smiled, but for a moment, it didn't look like a real smile. "Life I wish for huh...?" he muttered softly so it wouldn't be heard. "Thank you for the offer. I'll think about it" he continued as he gently closed the door and headed downstairs. "He's an interesting child... That Cloud..." he grinned, as he headed back to work.

The door shut as Sephil left leaving Cloud to ponder on the conversation the two had just held, so he was or had been a knight but why would he be working in an Inn when there was a war happening? The questioned rolled around his head til he desided that the answers weren't going to come to him til he knew more so he left the questions to one side in his mind to think about later.

Opening the window letting air into the small plain room, a gentle breeze blew the red spikey hair that sat on top of his hair with some pieces falling over his eyes. His gaze lingered across the city which was still full of life as drunks stumbled from thresholds singing loudly and their wifes giving out to them for wasting money. He chuckled as he watched the going on's around him but the city wasn't the place for him, he wanted to be one with nature and thats why he looked across the rooftops to the forests that lay north....and his home village.

Turning away he heard the gentle neigh from Blazer down below who must have met some nice filly or mare close by, taking off his weapons and leaving them on the chair that was close by he flopped down onto the stiff bed staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head before falling asleep.

Nixa yawned. The inn had cleared up a bit, and as she drank some more of her water she watched as a couple of obviously drunk men stumble out the door. Idiots, she thought, they'll probably pass out before they come home. And if they don't, their wives will make them. She yawned again and got up from the chair, pushing it toward the table. "Thanks for the food", she said to no one in particular and walked off toward the stairs to return to her room. Pushing her way through the travelers and regulars, she saw a small spider hanging from the ceiling. It was trying to climb on to the banister, but because of the hustle and bustle it kept having to dodge people and never had anytime to continue down. Curious, she, stepped forward, and suddenly collided with one of the people at the bottom of the stairs. "S-sorry!, she stammered, looking at the stranger. She noticed his red hair first, and then those red eyes. She was speechless for a couple of moments, before realizing that she'd better help him up.

Sephil returned to his part-time job, serving food here and there, guiding customers and following his boss here and now. As he was passing by the stairs, a girl collided with him, he stood up and stared at the girl for a moment. "A beautiful maiden! Such a rare sight in these lands" he gently said in a poetical voice. He brought out a red rose from his sleeve gave it to her when the owner shouted. "Sephil! We need more soup here!" the words were difficult to hear, yet it was clear, piercing through all the other noises in the inn. "Looks like this is a farewell... For now" he continued as he turned back to work.

Nixa stood stunned with the red rose in her hand, desperately trying to remember why she had been wanting to go upstairs in the first place. Oh yeah.... sleep. She shook her head, snapping herself out of the trance. She took one last look at the fist floor, but the man had disappeared. Climbing up the stairs, she opened the door to her room and slowly sat down on the bed, discarding her boots by the side, and laying the rose down on the table. He was probably just a worker here... That was her last thought before sleep hit her.

The Next Morning...

"Look yonder, my friend! An Inn! Too bad we didn't see this last night!" Maro was, as she had been the last two days, speaking only to the canine companion at her left. However, unlike the last two days, a few early-morning risers actually heard her and stared at her. She ignored them, looking down at her solid-grey mutt for a reply. The dog just glanced up at her and returned to sniffing the trails around him. The sun had barely began rising, so it was still fairly cold out and Maro was wearing her black fleece coat.

She stretched her arms towards the sky, having just woken up recently. "It's been two days since I've seen another human. Can you believe it? And I have no idea where we are! Seems to be one of the larger cities, though..."

She continued her walk towards the Inn, trying to remember all of the large cities and what they looked like.

"Surea? Kevia? Yes, perhaps Kevia... how embarrassing to have to ask someone again! Ah well, right, my friend?" She asked the dog. Again, it virtually ignored her, having found a squirrel-scented tree. "After all, 'tis my fault for loosing the map..."

Maro was an odd traveler in the way that she really didn't set her destinations: most travelers were merchants of a type, and planned to go to bigger cities during times when many people there were buying. Maro really wasn't that organized, but she was happy with her life, and that was what mattered to her.

She whistled for her mutt as she reached the door to the Inn. "Hmm... I wonder if they're dog friendly..." she shrugged. "I don't see why they wouldn't be. Now heel," she commanded, and the dog immediately responded by taking up a position at Maro's left.

Maro threw the doors open wide open, grinning at the first person she saw. "Good morning!" She exclaimed to the startled man: she only then realized that hardly anyone was up, and this man had been about to head out.

She cleared her throat, smiling sheepishly. "Would you happen to know where I am? What city is this?" She asked gesturing towards the city

The man stared at her as though she was a madwoman, but she just continued smiling and staring until he replied. "Uh, K-Kevia..."

Maro nodded and said more quietly, "Thank you. Sorry if I disturbed you." She then glanced around to see if she could find the keeper of the Inn...

"Good work Sephil! Here's your pay... And your bonus" the old man praised him, passing over a bag of coins. "Oh yeah... I subtracted your lodging and meal" he continued speaking in a proud tone. "Sneaky old man..." he muttered bitterly, his eyebrow twitched, his face, covered with a fake smile. "Well... I'll be going now" he answered, turning back, heading upstairs. He stopped by a door and took out a key, opening it. It was like all other rooms, there a a bed, a table and a chair. Instead of heading to bed, he went through the window and jumped up the roof. It was a rather high jump that he looked as if he was flying.

He sat down the roof and gazed at the starless sky. "Something's going to happen..." he whispered to himself. Sephil tried to lie down on the roof, still staring at the dark sky and soon fell asleep. Soon, the sun began to rise, strangely enough, the place was too quiet, the birds doesn't seem to be present, nor the insects, the forest right outside the walls of Kevia feels as if it was in a deep slumber... Or at least, it was trying to conceal itself from something...

Just as the owner was about to attend to the needs of a customer and her pet, a man suddenly barged in. His face was filled with fear, not to mention sweat. He was around his 30s, and with what he's wearing, he seemed to be a guard from the castle. There seemed to also be more of these guards, also running around the streets, shouting the same thing - "TREASON!". The noise woke up the self-proclaimed elite Viziel Knight.

He jumped down from the roof and grabbed one of the guards who was running around. "What's happening?" he asked rather calmly. "Someone... A traitor was among the Kevia knights...! He told the enemies the secret passages of the castle!" he said with his trembling voice. "They seized the castle... T-the prince had surrendered... They also have our walls surrounded! Everyone must hide in their homes! RUN if you can!" he continued, running away from Sephil and continued to run around, spreading the word.

At that moment, the panic subsided for a moment, it was replaced by a commotion, people stared at the distant sky, through the direction of Surea and Arcaia. It was difficult to see, but it was surely coming from either kingdom. It was a strange green light which began to form a figure which looked a lot like a summoning circle. It had a star-like symbol occupying most of the circle. On the four sides are four small circles being connected together by arcs, creating a large circle.Behind, is a shield like figure to where this "star" is carved.

... THE MARK...! That was the only thing that appeared in Sephil's mind as he stared at the light.

Edited by Juzz

Cloud's chest rose and fell in a steady pace of one that was deep in sleep, he turned sometimes finding a more comfortable place on the old stuffy bed and his face twitched the odd time from a dream where it seemed so real.

However this peacefull sleep didn't last for long as yells of panic reached his ears making him snap open his eyes reveiling the hazel eyes, out of instinct he snatched his sword from beside the bed and leaped out prepared to attack any enemy that dared stand in front of him. He held his sword aloft for a minute with his eyes dashing from side to side examining the four corners of the room before he sheathed it again, striding towards the window still he heard and saw the running guards and their crys of dismay as the castle had been attacked and how the walls were surounded.

Crying a curse upon those who had done this, Cloud snatched his clothes from where they lay and began whipping them on running down the stairs to the bar knocking people's heads back into their rooms when they poked them out to see what was happening. Jumping down the last three steps from a height, he pounced out the doorway to find himself beside Sephil who was gazing at something in the sky. Following the younger man's gaze he saw him staring at a mark in the sky, Cloud froze as he saw it as it meant nothing but trouble on his eyes but he wasn't 100 per cent sure what it meant either. He no longer hid his face from others as it was his time to fight, shaking Sephil on the shoulder to snap him out of his gaze he spoke to him. "Well are you going to stand there gapping like a blind fool or are you going to help?" he half demanded half asked.

Maro had just spotted the Inn keeper when the cries reached her ears. She spun around in shock, almost expecting the guards to come in the Inn and arrest someone within... but that thought was quickly dispelled as she realized that their cries of 'Treason!' were cried in fear.

She raced out the door, her wolf-dog right behind her. The hair rose on his back and she sharply commanded him to heel. There was commotion all over, and she could barely see anything over all the running and yelling people. Seeing two redheads staring at the sky, she also looked up. She frowned deeply at what she saw.

"Not good," she murmured. She had no idea what the pretty symbol in the sky meant, and it may have well been good, but since no one else seemed to be cheering, she assumed it was bad.

She frowned, glancing at her dog-wolf. He had only accompanied her in one other fight, and he had no armor (of course, neither did she)... but she had to help somehow. She sighed. "See, my friend?" she said loudly to the dog (only loudly because everyone was commotioning). "THIS is why we avoid civilization. Now heel!" She commanded, kneeling and drawing her bow out of her traveler's bag...

Since the two redheads seemed to be the only two that weren't panicking, she decided to find out what was happening from them. As she dashed over to them, she decided that she'd probably look as ignorant as she was if she asked what was happening, so instead she asked: "What can I do to help?"

Edited by LadyNatasha

((I saw the OOC thread first and was like "eh? Important part? Then I read this and was like must...post...now))

Nixa woke up to hurried shouting. On instinct, she grabbed the slightly scratchy covers of the bed and threw them off her, pulling herself up to a sitting position. No one was in the room, but the cries were still drifting through the walls. She slipped into her boots and ran over to the window. There, in the night sky, was a green symbol, shining against the black backdrop. That isn't the Northern Lights... it looks like a summoning circle! Wait.. the Mark? It can't be.. Shaking of her shock, she occupied one hand by checking that the Book Of Flames was in her cloak, the other reaching for the door handle. Entering the dimly lit hallway, she saw that the other residents at the inn were fleeing downstairs or trying to stay away from the chaos. Nixa darted down the stairs and quickly saw that outside, panic ruled. She could hear the shouting better now, making out "Treason!" "Treason... what is happening?", she wondered out loud. Ignoring the crowded door, she climbed out the window, bothering to think fancy exit. Her feet hit ground and Nixa saw that the.... symbol was still there, glowing green, with people pointing and running and shouting, the noise growing louder as more people were alerted of it. What... is this?

Sephil was snapped back to his senses right after Cloud shook him. He seemed to have calmed down, not that he was in a panic or anything. Upon hearing the young man's words, he sighed and answered in his usual gentlemanly tone. "Young people these days... Rushing into things..." He said as he shook his head. "The guard I asked a while ago... He told me the prince had surrendered. In simple words... The Kingdom of Kevia is done for"He continued as he walked toward the stable. Suddenly, the symbol in the sky began to glow brighter and clearer, at the same time, something began to glow on the forehead of three people, the Azure Knight, the Scholar and the traveler. It formed into the shape, same with the symbol in the sky. "W-what...?!" For once, Sephil appeared shocked as he saw these events unfold. His lifeless red eyes which barely shows any emotion seemed to have sparkled with awe. So... That's how it is...

THE MARK disappeared as faster than how it appeared. Just as things were beginning to settle down, the people began to panic and run as they hear the Gresia soldiers who were approaching. They began pushing one another, finding a place to hide. Houses were locked tightly, windows were sealed, those left outside banged on the closed doors. Shouts from afar can be heard, they were most likely being taken away by the Gresia knights. Sephil smirked and turned around, leaving the three these words: "Throw your lives away here if you want. Follow me if you wish to live... Or at least escape" He said as he headed toward the stable...

Edited by Juzz

Cloud's upper lip twitched as Sephil commented on how young people rush into things, "I'll give you young" he thought staring after him with his fist curled up. Suddenly the Mark in the sky glow brighter than ever before which made Cloud stare at it again, he felt something on his forehead but didn't think anything of it. His hazel eyes reflected the symbol in his eyes before it disappeared and the sky seemed to be much darker than ever before, the streets seemed to calm down but then they all went even more crazy than before screaming their heads off like headless chickens.

He looked around in rage as he heard the screams of the poor people being taken away by Gresia Knights, his blood boiled as he saw the fearful eyes around him as they pasted by and had his hand on the hilt of his sword when he looked back at Sephil who was walking to the stables. "How can you say that when these people need our help? Are you a Knight or a coward?" he asked taking a step towards Sephil. "You are no good to anyone dead either!" He suddenly thought, he was stuck in two minds as he looked at Sephil.

"You may have been kicked out of the Knights but I have to up hold the Azure name" he said with a look of pure determination spread across his face as he stared long and hard at Sephil.

Edited by Saphira-dragon

"I never said I was kicked out. I am an elite Viziel Knight and that will remain true even if my life is to be taken. Retreating doesn't mean cowardice. The more suitable choice you should have given was idiot or wise" he continued as he took out a key from his pocket. Apparently, the owner forgot to get them back, or at least didn't have the time to. "Besides, the people will be fine. It is not like they will be slaughtered. Imprisoned in the dungeons and the kingdom, most likely" he continued, trying to unlock the old padlock. He turned around the key several times until it finally clicked open. He dropped the rusty old lock on the ground.

Facing the Azure knight, he answered. "My loyalty is to the Kingdom of Viziel. An Azure Knight's top priority is the Kingdom of Azure and the kingdom in which he was assigned to. Now, Kevia had met its fall, Azure gains nothing from it, that is what breaks your contract... If you had one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will be escaping as to not be trapped inside the kingdom... I still have a mission to fulfill..." he said in his usual tone, this time, it had a hint of arrogance. "So do you... Warriors of the Requiem..." he added before completely slipping inside the stable.

Th stable was quite dark, the Azure Knight's beast and a brown horse were the only ones inside. The Viziel Knight went straight ahead to the very end of the stable. He pushed the old wooden wall revealing a hole, big enough for a bear. He went through it and ran straight ahead. It was very dark, so dark that one cannot see a thing, not even his own hands. The path seemed to be leading to a downward direction and then it became an uphill, finally leading to a dead end. Sephil bashed through the "wall" shattering it.

It was made of bricks, as the light revealed its true nature. He was just outside the walls of Kevia, the far side at least. No one was there, perhaps because the Gresia Knights haven't reached that part. The area was covered with grass, beyond the horizon right in front of him was a the forest of Kevia.

Cloud felt like shaking Sephil into his senses but some of his words spoke true to his heart, A Knights place was with his own kingdom and his kingdom wasn't this one. It didn't feel right to just leave these people to the hands of the enemy but it seemed he had no other choice either from the sounds of things and watched as Sephil unlocked the gate going into the stables.

"Come, there is little time" he said to the woman just behind him that had asked him a question earlier that he had forgotten to answer. "Getting out of here alive is what we can do...." he said before catching sight of the hound at her heels, he opened his mouth to make a comment but then shut it again as he didn't know how the hound was going to keep up with the horses. He noticed then there was yet another girl behind the other and he repeated what he had said again motioning for them both to follow quickly.

Blazer neighed out as he saw Cloud entering the stables, he strided over to the winged stallion who began to get over excited for he too had heard the yelling going on. Blazer pawed the straw in his stable grounding it to the ground and reared out wildly eager to get going, speaking in a calm tone to try and settle the Beast down a little. A quick search of the small area saw that there was a gapping hole at the end where the dust hadn't even settled yet and Blazer's tack along with another horse's set. Taking his own his fingers worked fast on the leathered straps seruing them in place for the journey ahead, once done he led the stallion from his stable searching for the others.

((OOC: Catch up post!))

Maro was silent for a moment as the others spoke: even she forgot her own question. She glanced back at the sky, and right as she did, she felt a slight heat on her forehead. Her dog began barking madly, and she was distracted from the strange feeling. "Hush, you!" She said, not realizing the dog-wolf had been barking at her.

"Warriors of the Requiem..." she spun around at the words, and saw who they were spoken by, though she didn't know his name. She was about to say she wasn't a warrior, but he disappeared. In the following chaos and confusion, all she could concentrate on was the man who suddenly spoke to her. "Getting out of here alive is what we can do...."

She nodded and followed him to the stable. She stared in awe at Blazer, but didn't find she had time for a comment, seeing as her dog had suddenly dashed into the hole in the wall. She frowned. "Hey, get back here!" she called. She could hear the dog-wolf barking, but he wasn't coming back.

"Excuse me," she said to the red head with the pegasus, and with that she dashed down the hole, stumbling and tripping through the darkness, trying to follow the sound of the barking...

As she continued going downhill, she suddenly fell flat on her face at a quick uphill turn. She stood up and whistled. She finally heard the patter of her dog's feet.

"There you are! Dummy, I can't see like you can!" The dog-wolf barked in excitement, as though it had been chasing something, and she grabbed it's scruff lightly: it began pulling her up the hill, towards a large opening. Relieved to see light, Maro stumbled to the entrance and dropped the dog's scruff: the dog burst out, still barking and tail wagging, and Maro stumbled out, barely keeping on her feet. She coughed once and leaned against the wall, blinking at the light. She didn't recognize where they were, but she did see the familiar red-head she had seen earlier, also gazing over the field but much more organized then herself.

She glanced back at the wall she had come out of.

"Where are-" she paused as she saw in the distance the forest of Kevia.

"Oh," she finished, staring out at it as her wolf-dog returned to her.

She noted to herself that the wolf-dog seemed to be wagging its tail enthusiastically, looking at the man who was standing there. This she thought was odd, as usually the wolf wasn't friendly with strangers...

Edited by LadyNatasha