Kokuchan

Ghosts and Other Paranormalities

I personally believe fully in paranormal interests. I've lived in haunted houses, and have even seen a few things in my life that make me know fully that it exsist.

When I was younger, we used to live in Lancaster. There was this desert near us. A place they eventually planned on expanding on, but didn't. Out in the middle, there was this abandoned Trailer. Me and my cousin decided we were going to hike out there and check it out. A race of sorts. I got there first, because I was smart and brought water. He was about five minutes after me. I'd heard this... crying inside the trailer. But didn't want to go in alone.

Me and my cousin went in, and it was empty for the most part.Towards the living room of sorts, was this thin woman. She was wearing a yellow rain coat. She was crying. Her back to us, hugging her knees. The windows of the place were small. no adult could have gotten through, and my cousin was in the little hallway. (He was a big guy, so he took up the whole little hallway, wall to wall.) I touched her shoulder, and she was freezing cold, but as soon as I did, she turned around, and screamed. There... There was no face. Me and my cousin screamed as well, then suddenly the door behind him, slammed shut. We turned around, to see what it was, but when we looked back towards where she was, she was gone. The crying and screaming gone, as though it had never been...

Also, when I was a little older, I lived in Bakersfield. One night, on my birthday I was outside, enjoying the full moon, and quiet, (The house was full. Had my aunt, her kids there kids, and my family. A bit overwhelming, so I needed a break.). The house had a big plot. Two houses on it, both sharing the same plot, enclosed by a tall chain link fence.

I saw movement from the corner of my eye, so I looked over. There was this white dog, moving closer and closer, from the shadows of the trees. Getting closer to me. Just then, my aunt came out to check on me. I stood up, took her hand, and ran back to the house, screaming that there was a strange dog about to get me. I was scared, I'd heard snarling. Just as we closed the door behind us, there was a loud THUD on the door. Like something was right behind us, trying to get in before it closed.

One of my female cousin's man went out to see what it was, didn't find anything. Not even any dog prints, which should have been, with how damp the ground had been.

These experiences happened when I was a youth... But I've also lived in haunted houses, when I reached adult hood. Due to those experiences, I fully believe that ghosts, and the such are real.

After all, you don't really know, till you experience it.

I believe in Ghosts and the Paranormal my nan "who is a spiritualist Medium"

used to live in a house that was haunted i never liked going there but i like the place she is in now,

although strange things still happen around her blink.gif

Even though I'm not suppose to believe in the paranormal, I do. There is real evil out there and investigaters in the paranormal need to be soo soooo careful. You never want to mess with it.

I do take a fascination with it though... and my aunt claims that shes a medium and told me a lot a stories from when she was a kid until now.

APPARENTLY My friends dad was trying a thing to summon an 'evil spitrit' and suddenly a butcher's nife appeared in thin air and was thrown at his head only just missing.

I called him a Liar, but I dont know...

I don't believe in ghosts and things, but I have friends that do, so each to their own.

However, I do like to joke that my house is haunted by my cat. She was put down a few weeks ago, but it seems like she refused to leave. Her meows are heard every so often, and the living room chair randomly creaks in the particular way it used to when she jumped on it. Also, I was walking down the hall the other day and saw a grey cat run at my feet, blurred. I jumped to the side so it wouldn't hit me, and it ran past. Then I realized, I don't have a cat anymore.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I do leave a ball of paper out at night for her to play with if she wants to...

At least she's a nice cat, not one of those that likes to scratch people! smile.gif

i had a paranormal experience once:

i was in my room, and i heard soft footsteps coming to my bed. i thought it was my sister, so i looked over. there was nothing there. then, i was freezing cold for a second, then everything stopped.

i couldn't sleep for weeks after that.

I was home alone and parents/sister too went to get dinner and the t.v downstairs was going on and off and this is a really old house. i was watching tv when i hear what i beleive is behtovens symphony so i fllow the noise. when i step into the hallway it stops....i walk to where i beleive i heard the noise which was in my sisters room. under her bed in a show box was a ballerina jewlery box thats older then dirt which plays that song. it was in a corner not touched for years.....

I believe in Ghosts and the Paranormal my nan "who is a spiritualist Medium"

used to live in a house that was haunted i never liked going there but i like the place she is in now,

although strange things still happen around her blink.gif

I am her Nan laugh.gif

I haven't seen many ghosts, personally, but one night a few years ago I saw my dead uncle's ghost in my kitchen. He tipped his hat to me and then just disappeared! O^O

I also have a huge thing for paranormal monsters/cryptids man those are cool.

However, I do like to joke that my house is haunted by my cat. She was put down a few weeks ago, but it seems like she refused to leave. Her meows are heard every so often, and the living room chair randomly creaks in the particular way it used to when she jumped on it. Also, I was walking down the hall the other day and saw a grey cat run at my feet, blurred. I jumped to the side so it wouldn't hit me, and it ran past. Then I realized, I don't have a cat anymore.

I believe it is possible for paranormal activity but I have not witnessed it for myself, and so I find it hard to believe in. However, I have sworn I've seen my dog that died from cancer walk by. I knew it wasn't my other dog because I was downstairs and he was upstairs. I could see my dead dog from the corner of my eye, but when I turned and tried to look it seemed to disappear. I also sometimes hear nails clicking on the tile when our dog is laying down.

APPARENTLY My friends dad was trying a thing to summon an 'evil spitrit' and suddenly a butcher's nife appeared in thin air and was thrown at his head only just missing.

I called him a Liar, but I dont know...

Was he using an ouiji board?

I have sought out evidence for claims like this, messed with questionable devices associated with the paranormal, been on several "ghost hunts" and spent time in my friend's supposedly "haunted house" and never came across anything that would lead me to believe it exists.

Either it does not exist or the paranormal avoids me.

Actually, last night, just before I got into the car (we were going out to eat for Chinese New Year), there were two orange, glowing orbs about the size of half a pea in the sky. They weren't helicopters or airplanes because although we live near a busy airport, there wasn't any sound. The two 'things' were circling each other and heading towards the north-west and came from the east.

My step-brother saw it as well, but because his phone is one of those old rubbish ones, the camera just has a black image. xd.png

I've had a long and sordid history with the paranormal; from unexplainable things recorded on my childhood videos and discovered many years later, to personal experiments in astral projection and some extreme and powerful proofs. But my longest list of tales come from my last house, which I was thankful to finally move out of half a year ago, after treading water in that town and being unable to escape for almost five years. It happened to be an old property under my husband's grandfather's property, and such. I'm really not sure I should even talk about everything that happened there. I will just say if my already curious history hadn't made me a solid believer, that place definitely did.

I'm normally a pretty open-minded person when it comes to most things. My mother told me I was a spirit magnet when I was little. I don't ever remember having an "invisible friend", but I was always talking to somebody, whether she could see them or not. The first one she could remember I was small enough to still be in a crib.

As I got older, I never really put much stock into the whole notion of ghosts until I saw one first hand. My mother had just gotten remarried and we'd moved to a new town. I was home alone, minding my own business, and then bam - some old dude was chilling at the end of our hallway just staring at me. I flipped out, screamed bloody murder, grabbed the closest weapon I could find, and when I looked back up again he was gone. Now I'm thinking I'm just seeing things right? Home alone and all... freakin myself out. But when my mom and the new step-dad got home, I told them what happened, described the guy, and tried to laugh it off. Mark (step-dad), just got this weird look on his face and pulled out a picture of his father... who'd been dead for YEARS. It was the exact image of the man I'd seen in the hallway right down to the correction's uniform he wore. Freaked. Me. Out.

Dead things, Mikey.

So yeah, I guess I'm a believer. But then I've always been of the mind that if you believe in something strong enough and you give it enough power over you, then just about anything can go from being fiction to fact.

Edited by cariad_winter

I have sought out evidence for claims like this, messed with questionable devices associated with the paranormal, been on several "ghost hunts" and spent time in my friend's supposedly "haunted house" and never came across anything that would lead me to believe it exists.

Either it does not exist or the paranormal avoids me.

I can invite you to a remote, small, visually unimpressive broken down old haunted house, but it's really more of a haunted property period. The only downside is the old vet who owns it and lives across the way that might respond with a gunshot to a bunch of people trying to poke his property.

I've always wanted hunters to go through there. Always.

We uh, have good reason to believe the original settlement's founder may be buried under our old house. His records are confusing and dicey but his burial location was unknown while his family is in the cemetery. His property was in our general area, outside where the city itself actually developed. There's some amazing history for such a remote place. The court house even happened to burn down a few years after his death (like 130~ years ago) and took a bunch of records with it.

The actual house at the property is maybe 60-70 years old and got moved out of Louisiana into the area and put down there. It's falling in half because a former tenant tried to dig under the house, reasons unknown, and messed up the foundation. It is in a constant irreversable state of decay with windows breaking or falling out, broken doors, and a disproportionate case of spiders, holy crap. We moved out and came back a few weeks later to pick up a few extra boxes and it had turned into a spider nest.

I consider that a good part of the potential origin of the extreme things that have happened at that place. I am very glad to be moved out and renting a generic apartment in a city now. John wants his house, and I think we can let him have it. I doubt anyone else will rent that place while grampa's still alive.

Edited by MinervaClay

I've seen some strange things in my time.

An alley where all is still, if no one's there (you can see down it before entering it, but if you walk through, a strange wind blows.

A hose once was in a bush, turned off, when i walked by it let out a ton of water and shot up into the air for a few seconds, but that could've been some gardener's prank.

Some of older residents have some interesting tales. And there's a certain older friend who has some very interesting tales.

Of course, it could all be glitches or freak occurences. The odds of evolution successfully happening are like 1 to 10 to the 700th (maybe 700 billion), so the odds of something not normal are infinitesimal compared to that.

I've never had any paranormal experiences in my life... I'm not really sure if I believe in it or not, but I do find it interesting, though I'm also a little skeptical. I dunno really.

I'm really interested in researching paranormal encounters and legends about them but have never come across anything unusual in my life. But I'm open to the possibility that our world is much stranger then we think it is.

Oh boy. Yeah...I've had quite a few paranormal experiences in my life.

When I was around 9 years old, we lived in Wisconsin - in a new'ish' townhouse. So there were two floors as well as a basement. I remember, vividly, to this day playing superman on the stairs. What would happen is a couple of friends would come over and the three of us would take turns 'flying' down the stairs. We would stand on the top step and jump.....then float to almost the very bottom step (I think second to the last was what I usually landed on) without touching ANY of the other stairs in the staircase. Of course at the time we thought it was just a cool trick we could all do...we were little kids. Now I realize that floating through the air and gently landing at the bottom of a staircase isn't exactly normal.

Also, in the same house I would have HORRIBLE nightmares and see stuff moving around in my bedroom at night. As in - my shoes moving across the floor, my dolls heads turning. You know - serious horror movie stuff. One night I was so terrified, I jumped from the end of my bed to the bedroom door (you know, to avoid the monsters under the bed lol) and ran out into the hallway. My parents bedroom was at the end of the hall and I remember running to their room but NOT MOVING. It was if I was stuck - being held back, I dunno. I had to grab the handrail and pull myself along till I got to their door...then whatever was holding me let go and I crashed through the bedroom door and landed face first on the floor.

I swear - I'm 42 years old as I type this and it's still as vivid as the day it happened. I've lived in other haunted houses....I've seen some crazy stuff, but that house was by far the worst.

Might as well share what I've seen, too.

First, I'll start with my strange object that I saw with my friend. It was close to New Year, around October or November, and I decided to visit my friend around 9 in the night (random, yes, but he's on the other side of the street and we are good buddies). So I knock on his window and wait for him to come out. We speak a bit about paranormal stuff (since we love creepy and scary things) and also discuss about what we should do tomorrow - maybe we could go out at night and such. So we were gazing at the sky and speaking stuff about it - how he saw that a part of the Google Sky was 'censored' and darkened because of Niburu and we suddenly spot this bright light in the sky. It's like a star, from our spot as it did not move, but we had a feeling about the thing. Suddenly, out of nowhere, this thing starts moving very fast across the sky and actually gets smaller until disappearing. We were shocked. I went back home around 11 and 30 because we were so freaking excited, but no video was made because both of us didn't have any good way to take footage. We won't be forgetting that anytime soon.

Next let's check the paranormality I saw yet again with the same friend. So it's the late afternoon and me and my friend, being very brave decide to go into a left-out abandoned building to explore it. We were scared of the idea to go at night, so we chose to go around the afternoon - both gives us the opportunity to return in the dark and at the same time give us a good amount of time to explore. So this is a four-story building with a big basement that was supposed to become a school with a built-in pool, new computers and have a lot of rooms, but the project was abandoned. So we enter the building and hide our bikes from view so no one comes and takes them. We quickly go up the first four floors and look around. The walls up to the third floor are covered with tags, but the fourth floor was strangely untouched. There was a nice outlook on it and we went to look from there and manage to spot a few signs of struggle around here - footsteps on the ground left by dirt and broken pieces of wood and metal. We leave the place and go into the basement, with only two flashlights and a lighter. Usually, most of the rooms are full with condoms and blankets on the ground, since the young teens come to party there, but in one of the rooms we, or more like I actually found... something. It looked as if something had been living inside, strange pus on the walls and even something like a creature sitting in the corner. So, having been the only one to spot it, I tell my friend we should practice some sprinting and we soon ran out of the place just like practice, being careful and even jumping over a set of stairs, then running out from the other exit of the basement. It was very creepy and I informed my friend when we got out. We quickly took our bikes and left the place since we got scared. So now we're trying to get the courage ot go at night - maybe with a couple more guys - and especially check the basement and the rooftop.

Very creepy.

Oh boy. Yeah...I've had quite a few paranormal experiences in my life.

When I was around 9 years old, we lived in Wisconsin - in a new'ish' townhouse. So there were two floors as well as a basement. I remember, vividly, to this day playing superman on the stairs. What would happen is a couple of friends would come over and the three of us would take turns 'flying' down the stairs. We would stand on the top step and jump.....then float to almost the very bottom step (I think second to the last was what I usually landed on) without touching ANY of the other stairs in the staircase. Of course at the time we thought it was just a cool trick we could all do...we were little kids. Now I realize that floating through the air and gently landing at the bottom of a staircase isn't exactly normal.

Also, in the same house I would have HORRIBLE nightmares and see stuff moving around in my bedroom at night. As in - my shoes moving across the floor, my dolls heads turning. You know - serious horror movie stuff. One night I was so terrified, I jumped from the end of my bed to the bedroom door (you know, to avoid the monsters under the bed lol) and ran out into the hallway. My parents bedroom was at the end of the hall and I remember running to their room but NOT MOVING. It was if I was stuck - being held back, I dunno. I had to grab the handrail and pull myself along till I got to their door...then whatever was holding me let go and I crashed through the bedroom door and landed face first on the floor.

I swear - I'm 42 years old as I type this and it's still as vivid as the day it happened. I've lived in other haunted houses....I've seen some crazy stuff, but that house was by far the worst.

I'm a lover and supporter of the paranormal but I always believe in the "try to explain rationally first" approach. There are some odd places in the earth with bizarre gravitational fluxes, maybe you were living on one of those. Cool. There's some houses you can stand sideways in or places to bounce marbles that defy gravity and stuff.

I think that's the best attitude one can have when it comes to the paranormal.

I'm sure I've explained away some things that ARE paranormal and could have other conditions. But if I wasn't like this, I would have lost my freakin' mind a long time ago. I have very deep, personal, bold and living reasons to believe in the paranormal, but no matter how personal it is sometimes you just don't want anything to do with it and you would rather it go away and be normal.