ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

dry.gif I used to be semi-ok without having a leetle tree...but now, GRR I want one too!!! Why would he update something that only about 25-30% of users have?? mad.gif That just doesn't make any sense to me huh.gif

Maybe they will drop again someday. I highly doubt it because sometimes I think he is just mean tongue.gif lol

Those leetle tree springs are mega cute though!

What, you don't trust Kila and her actions? She wouldn't do this if she didn't have plans for the trees. I'm guessing another possible drop, but that's just a guess. Whatever she chooses to do is her and TJ's choice and I'm sure they will choose something that will make the vast majority of people happy.

And Kila is a she, not a he '^'

I also like the seasonal trees and kinda want one now :3

What, you don't trust Kila and her actions? She wouldn't do this if she didn't have plans for the trees. I'm guessing another possible drop, but that's just a guess. Whatever she chooses to do is her and TJ's choice and I'm sure they will choose something that will make the vast majority of people happy.

And Kila is a she, not a he '^'

I also like the seasonal trees and kinda want one now :3

I imagine that MollyElizabeth was referring to TJ being mean, not Kila. Anyways. I agree with your post - Kila's often hinted that there were plans for her Leetle Trees, so perhaps the time has come for those of us who missed out to get a Leetle bit of the action! *excited*

Yes when I said he I meant TJ lol. And I didn't know Kila said anything about them. That does give me hope!! All I knew was that TJ said no to anymore leetle trees. *crosses fingers for more trees*

Haaa! This is rather interesting. A few days ago, I found this on Kila's dA. :3

Those are beautiful, Kila.

*crosses fingers for a leetle tree drop*

Haaa! This is rather interesting. A few days ago, I found this on Kila's dA. :3

Halloween tree: DO WANT!

This is awesome...I wonder if Halloween trees will be dropping during the holiday? hmmmm

Those are beautiful, Kila.

*crosses fingers for a leetle tree drop*

Hey Aunt *hugs* me too I wasn't around when they dropped sad.gif

dry.gif I used to be semi-ok without having a leetle tree...but now, GRR I want one too!!! Why would he update something that only about 25-30% of users have?? mad.gif That just doesn't make any sense to me huh.gif

Maybe they will drop again someday. I highly doubt it because sometimes I think he is just mean tongue.gif lol

Those leetle tree springs are mega cute though!

I'm pretty sure that the number of users with a leetle tree are much lower than that. At the time, they were dropping very rarely. I would say less than 10% of all users have leetle trees and that's my high-end estimate.

Anyways, I don't like the change personally. I miss the Christmas-y appearance of my moxy-filled leetle tree.

OMG, I didn't even notice!

Bet I wouldn't have for some time if not for this thread.

Such a brilliant concept, and the sprite's so gorgeous!

I had no idea these might come through so soon.

Thanks, Kila & TJ!

It would be so wonderful if everyone had one...

I was not all that bothered by not having one, but now changing it so it changes sprites is just taunting those who couldn't get one. Those who had to spend all Christmas at their crazy grandmother's house for example...

If they do something with the trees, I will be one happy kid... But if not... I will stick to making alternating eggs that I can have in my sig. Because not having alternating eggs when others have them kills me. I really want one. Or at least a egg that can hatch into another egg. tongue.gif

Next week: Lightning egg... OV TEEM.

Edited by Charu

Oh mai!!!!!!!! I don't have one, so I never noticed O.O Want! I'm hoping for another drop, these were something I was so sad not to have.

that is so cute! *wishes she had one*

Aww man, I knew I've should had hunted these down when I had the chance. sad.gif

I envy them now. dry.gif

Yay those who don't have one might still be able to get one!!! I would love to see these come back.

Aww! All the images are so cute!

Alas I joined a few months too late for Leetle Trees, so I must be content to look at those that belong to others. *sigh*

Awww! So cute. I wish I had a Leetle tree. Its just not the same to admire something on someone else's scroll as it is my own for some reason.

It is a neat idea for them to change with the seasons... would be more fun if a little forest of all the different ones pictured could be had! I now have to move my Leetle Tree to the top of the scroll to keep track of the changing! rolleyes.gif

Has anyone noticed it's an oak on the view page as well now? Or am I just repeating this..?

Perhaps an announcement is coming.

ETA: Wait, pine trees like the one depicted in the normal leetle tree pic can't change colors in the fall, they're not deciduous [brick'd x2]

And now a bedtime story from Kila c:

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, there was a young Magi. He was bored, and decided to practice his magic. Unfortunately, not being very good with his magic, he couldn't catch any animals to test on. So he turned to the nearest tree and ZAP!

The tree shrank.

Amused, the Magi began experimenting on changing what the tree was. He changed the tree in a variety of ways, and when he had finished, he left it. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), he never lifted his spell from the tree.

To this day, decedents of the first Leetle Tree still change with the season.

Or at least that's how it works in my head :|

Fun facts:

-Trees range from 12-24 inches tall, and are often smaller.

-They tend to be only 2-4 inches around.

Anyways, thanks for all the comments, guys c: I'm sorry I can't reveal more at the moment XD;

Does anyone know of some universally celebrated summer holidays? 'Cos I'd totally add more trees if I could.