ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

They are all so pretty! I do wish for those who hasn't gotten one to have a chance this year. I am lucky to get one but there is nothing better than to see more people have it too. So precious!

Haaa! This is rather interesting. A few days ago, I found this on Kila's dA. :3

I think I burst a vessel from the kyootness DX The Valentine's leetle trees are so precious looking, with the adorable birdies!

WANT

Those are all so cute (and I want them smile.gif ).

Awwww! Now I really REALLY want a leetle tree! Those are so cute!

I tried to nab one when they came out, but I was not fast enough. sad.gif

I just noticed it which is why I ran in here to see if there was a thread about it.

It's so cute! I'm hoping it will change seasonally.

I was just wondering what the heck happened to my leetle tree. tongue.gif

Love it. <3

The autumn tree is gorgeous.

I remember a long time ago there was a thread suggesting that Kila's various sprites be interchanged throughout the year <3

Dammit, there had better be more of these released!

It's one thing when a sprite is retired/limited releases, then there's just taunting us D:

The leetle tree sprites are so gorgeous, and the autumn tree is the prettiest of all. <3

dry.gif I used to be semi-ok without having a leetle tree...but now, GRR I want one too!!! Why would he update something that only about 25-30% of users have?? mad.gif That just doesn't make any sense to me huh.gif

Maybe they will drop again someday. I highly doubt it because sometimes I think he is just mean tongue.gif lol

Those leetle tree springs are mega cute though!

For the first time I really regret that I did not clear my scroll to get one the day day dropped. But my scroll was locked with yulebucks and other eggs and only some hours were left to be unlocked again. I decided to wait thinking the trees wouldn't be gone so fast. But they only droped a few hours, a day perhaps but not more. sad.gif

I know, right? *shot*

I joined right after the sweetlings, so I missed these. I wish they would drop so I would have a chance at getting one, but I'm pretty sure TJ said no more leetle trees... sad.gif

Ah, well, it's his decision.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that was the cutest thing I could have come back to after school! ^___________^ Apart from leetle fluffy kittens...but that's beside the point.

What a lovely little surprise, thank you TJ and (judging from the link in the previous page) Kila. You people sure know how to keep us interested. x3

Hah, a Sakura tree! I hoped they'd do that for spring.

Love them all. Wish I had bothered to pick up a leetle tree back then. smile.gif

Edited by Janara

Didn't mind that I had no Leetle Christmas Tree, but now I'm sad I didn't catch one sad.gif

Having the seasonal/Holiday changes on scroll would be awesome.

oh gosh i just saw this when i scrolled to the bottom of my scroll *hugs her lettle tree* its so cute and colorful xd.png

/still mad that she joined 2 weeks too late to get one. 2 weeks! D:

But, there's hope:

Oh my, I like these! smile.gif I missed the first leetle trees, wasn't fast enough. I hope these all come into the cave.

Don't worry c: I have something special planned for these trees. Hopefully no one will be left out ^^
Edited by Trope

I just clicked on your scroll and I see an autumn tree with falling leaves, it is so cute.

edit: When I click on the scroll image, a regular lettle christmas tree shows up.

that is so cool. I wish I had a leetle tree : P