Sign in to follow this  
DarkDamsel09

CPA Story Character Illistrations!

sure thing Digi! Im gonna start working on them either later today or sometime tomorrow and will hopefully have all of them done in the same day.

That's fine, I was just wondering. If you feel like you're up to it, I want a new desktop background...maybe a pink hatchie/dragon? =3 I love pinkies.

Can you try making a pic of my stickman attacking a n00b? If so, try making the n00b eggspam. Or if its the aftermath of an attack, a can labeled 'eggspam' by the dead n00b's side. Stickman's arsenal of weapons is displayed in my avvie.

@Stunning-ayup! I am always willing to try new things! Pinkie it is!!

@Drako-i will do me best...may even do a before attack,during,and aftermath...like a mini comic...depends on how well I can portray everything...we will see....

gonna start these after supper,gots Roo's 2,Alannas,Stunnings,Digi's and Drako's to work on...if I dont get them done tonight,I will finish doing them tomorrow night after work. (PROMISE TO HAVE THEM ALL DONE BY MONDAY!! unless the comp crashes again...)

-lurves-

xd.png is all I can say!

*Makes like Kanaye and dances with hey sexy self*

NEW PIC!!!!

Roobot

gotta sleep for work tomorrow...finish later...sorry guys,im slow at the moment....

Another wonderful illustration. smile.gif

lol glad you like it roo-roo.I had issues drawing the reds so I cheated and copy/pasted and resized becuz i was getting frustrated.but it turned out better than i had expected so it was a success.

Next up is Alanna,then Stunning,Digi,and Drako.

Still Taking Requests!! Just PM ME!!

~Damsel

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I like the new pic =3 Don't worry about mine, DD; just finish mine when you finish everybody else's. I don't really care.

One Before Work:

Alanna

more tonight...

Very nice. I love the eyes.

Thanks guys! and Stunning,yours is next.Im going in the order you request now that story pics are finished.

Stunning's and Digi's are done!

Stunning's Dragon

Totoro

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Hey Drako,I finished yours yesterday as well.they are on the first page,first post,under the words in purple that read Stickman Comic For Drako Tamer.

ENJOY!! biggrin.gif

Thanks guys! and Stunning,yours is next.Im going in the order you request now that story pics are finished.

Stunning's Dragon

Totoro

I love it!

it's awesome,

could you get Lagie to make that my new picture for CPA? xd.png

you're very welcome guys.Digi,I'm sure Lagie dear wont mind it if you have Totoro as your CPA pic.I will ask her though.

OK.i CURRENTLY HAVE NO PROJECTS TO WORK ON SO I'M DEFINITELY FREE FOR REQUESTS VIA PM FOR ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED!!

Stunning's Dragon

Totoro

I missed seeing these earlier. They are wonderful. I love the Totoro.

and I thank you as well Stunning.I'm working on my Dragon sketches some more,if you'd like me to retry the Pink I would be glad to once I get the hang of it.

Sign in to follow this