DarkDamsel09

CPA Story Character Illistrations!

well im glad you liked it....yours was kinda hard to do because I had issues with the fur....my mental pic of you is sorta like werewolf-ish from the story description,but i know you dont really look like that in real life.

sense I was in the story can I get a picture of me done to? should be easy xd.pngD hoodies are awesome

sent ya a pm~

Edited by Sorrowgrave

your welcome Stunning!! I thought you'd like that,lol

I apologize all,I'm a bit behind what with being deathly ill and all and returning to work today soooo it will be a bit before I get anyof them done....but I will do it do not fret!!

NEW PICS!!

Shric

Me (DarkDamsel09)

comps glitching and im exhausted so im off to bed.more will come this afternoon/evening...

oops i double posted..my bad!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

Loves Shric but I can't see yours. I'll check back later and try to see it again. smile.gif

Thanks, Lagie. That link works fine. Great work Damsel (as always). smile.gif

oops! yeah my bad! Thank you for fixing my link Lagie-dear,I musta missed that last night....well this morning....

and thank you Ruby.they woulda been done sooner but my stupid computer or the paint program,whichever,didnt wanna cooperate last night so I had to turn the comp off and restart it.works fine now.....for the moment.

anyways,just as a heads up ya'll,I;m gonna be gone most of the day because today is payday and I have a lot of stuff I have to do (bills are SO NOT FUN!!!) but I'll do more pics as soon as I get home.I have 6 story pics left to do and 2 additional ones.STILL TAKING REQUESTS FOR ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED!!! LAGIE WILL ADD THEM TO THE MEMBERS LIST NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN CPA!!!

(Thank you for that too Lagie-dear)

Edited by DarkDamsel09

o.O

I haz green contacts. You be stalking me or something?

By the way I love your pic DD drew of you, Qwackie.

o.O

I haz green contacts. You be stalking me or something?

By the way I love your pic DD drew of you, Qwackie.

>__>

Yeah, I'm thinking about taking an old jacket and putting Ninja Devil Ducky parts on it. ;D

*Grin* Omg, I loooooove eet :3!!! Awesome wolf form I have. You is epic win!!! biggrin.gif

Danny -requests welcome!! (they give me something to do in the wee hours when cant sleep)

Angel-im glad you liked it! your' so far has been one of the hardest(I'm not so great with animal drawings but I try) but it turned out alright I think

Sorrow -I know! I laughed because I read your requet first and then read the story description and was like "ooookaaaaayyyy then",but I told you I'd make two so I did! biggrin.gif

Stunning -thank you for the nice comment.Rain's has been the easiest thus far,taking me only 15 minutes to do the entire pic instead of hours like the rest (yes I said hours,most of them take at least an hour because I have to keep fixing thing or changing them or deal with the comp being stupid.)

anyway,I work today so I wont be able to do anymore work on thee until later tonight when I get home.All thats left is Roo's story pic and request version and Alanna's story pic.Roo's is gonna be quite the challenge I think....I look forward to it.

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I'll wait until you finish with your stuff to request. =3 By the way, can you do dragon illustrations?

uummmm...Stunning I will give it a shot but no guarantees....tried it before on paper but not on the comp. (paper ones didn't turn out well) but like i said i will try