DarkDamsel09

CPA Story Character Illistrations!

ALL CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS ARE THE CREATION OF ICEPELT!! I am simply making illistrations to go with them out of sheer boredom...so here goes:

CPA STORY PICS

Zeekaice

Kanaye

Icepelt

Kei

Sky

Lagie

Qwackie

Yah

Fazzle

StunningFire(recolored)

Wonton

Digi And "Furry" Digi

Scratcher

Shric

Me(DarkDamsel09)

Angel

Sorrow 1

Sorrow 2

Rain

Roobot

Alanna-Lena

Dracoon

ADDITIONAL PICS/REQUESTS

Totoro for Digi

StunningFire's Dragon

STICKMAN COMIC FOR DRAKO TAMER!

pg 1

pgs 2-4

Pg 5

LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK!!!

(I am still doing requests and will list them on this post.They are first come,first served therefore will be done in the order I recieve the requests.I do not have a linit on how many requests I will take at one time,but please note that if there are many at once,yours may take some time to complete.I will pm requesters when their requests are completed.)

~Damsel

Requests Order

1.)

2.)

3.)

PS-ATTENTION CPA-ERS! YOUR PICS WILL BE POSTED NEXT TO YOUR NAME ON THE MEMBERS LIST THANKS TO OUR DEAR LAGIE!!! (read post 20 for further news...)ALSO- please note that I will now add all pics to this post from now on.Please feel free to check it for new additions and leave a comment if you wish.I check the thread almost everyday now for additional comments and such...

Edited by DarkDamsel09

EPIC!!!!

Good job.

Sometimes I wish I could draw... but than I say screw it. Cus my picture almost ALWAYS facelesss..

Either way, great job. Can't wait to see more.

thanks guys,I'm glad ya like them(I'm not really good at drawing but I figure what the hey,might as well,I aint got nuttin better to do) but they turned out alright.goona try to finish them today before Ice can see them,hope she likes them...

Err... I can't see them. Can you give me a link instead?

LOL!

I am purple (YAY!), but waaaay too dark skinned. *is actually so light she gets badly sunburned within an hour of being at the beach*

I like, a lot nevertheless! *claps hands*

I know xd.png

Everyone's role is great, and I like the way I turned out. (Is it strange that I think arguing with myself is the perfect way to describe a character in a story?)

These turned out very well, Damsel!

*hugs and leaves brownies*

yes I am doing all of the people from the story and am taking requests for other pics.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MAKE A PIC OF YOU FOR THE FORUM,PM ME A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE AND POST IT ASAP!!

oh yeah,heres more CPA Characters:

StunningFire

Wonton

Digi OR---> Digi with "Fur"(lemme know which is better)

Scratcher

the rest will come tomarrow

Nya, I got my mom to change the sites so I can see them now xd.png

yes I am doing all of the people from the story and am taking requests for other pics.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MAKE A PIC OF YOU FOR THE FORUM,PM ME A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE AND POST IT ASAP!!

oh yeah,heres more CPA Characters:

StunningFire

Wonton

Digi OR---> Digi with "Fur"(lemme know which is better)

Scratcher

the rest will come tomarrow

These are wonderful too.