Blazestar

Gemstone Island

Gemstone Island, also called GI is an dragon based adopts site. We are still starting up, but why not try us out for a while? The forum is here and the main site is here. I am currently not hiring any staff, since I have had a bad experience with several others in which they quit in the first month. So please take a look and, if you can please post any suggestions in the forum?

Here is an example of one of our pets:

user posted image

Thanks, Night.

Edited by Blazestar

i can help make some adoptables if u want(im gonnna go sign up now lol)

Edited by shayminlover

Thanks!! Why shouldn't I save images as a JPG??

Quality decreases. On sprites and such, it usually does ugly dotty pixels around it.

Also im not sure if JPG format supports transparency ( for backgrounds especially, since i never save in JPG beside for photos)

Umm... they're listed at the top. But here it is again:

Admins: Nightclaw

Forum Moderators: bamboo123

Artists: Raichu59013, CancerSyndrome, Huskies, Flamey.

Alright then biggrin.gif ima go join the site. I have a good griffin in mind already *Excited*

By the way, is there a certain file type you need them as? Png, Jpeg? Or maybe just plain psd?

Oh, is there a maximum on how many stages there are? I love making many different stages of growth. I won't make 20 whole stages or anything, but I like doing the egg and then around 5-7 growths.

ah oops one more question, sorry they come up as i draw :<

do you need them as sprites? and how large?

Just a reminder, don't post things like just smilies in your post, since it really does nothing to help move the conversation along. If it doesn't have to do with this adoptables site, it's best not to post it. :U

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Does anyone know why Lefora is down?? I can't get on to either the forum or the main site....

Edited by Blazestar

eh things crash once in a while. I'd wait a day or two. If its not fixed by then, see if it was an update or something you did recently.