Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: PieMaster

Forum Name: PieMaster

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: I should have 3 eggs (Most likely will be hatchlings by then), and I would really love them all to be watched after. If I get more eggs/hatchlings between now and my departure time, please watch them as well. happy.gif

How Long will you be gone: 7 1/2 weeks. I'm not leaving until Sunday morning (EST), so you don't need to scroll-sit until then.

Long Term or Short Term: Long Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Skypool's or Infinis's, please. Thanks!

On the form, shounldn't it say, "What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat," instead of "What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted?" Also, thanks so much for this thread; it's very useful. I wish I'd found/heard of it earlier

You'll need to PM Infinis to see if she is availible. She is a moderator now, so she might be busy.

Skypool I have not seen around in ages, and really should be helping me with this thread *cough*

And yes, it should. Skypool wrote that, not me, and I'm too lazy to fix their grammer on the whole first post LOL.

The first post needs a serious overhaul, i'll get to it when I remove the inactive sitters.

I did the activity check, and I'm still waiting for some people to reply, including Skypool.

Edited by Kaini

Update:

Removed MisaTange and Libby2999 from Kaini's list; all their dragons have grown up.

Also removed inactive sitters on the list that never replied to my activity check.

Update by Kaini

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Kangaroowings

Forum Name: Kangaroowings

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them please! Before I leave, my scroll will have a few more additions as well.

How Long will you be gone: from June 27th to July 7th

Long Term or Short Term: Short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I would prefer Rockin' On as my sitter! However, I have not seen her online in a bit. If she is not available, I would love for any other available sitter to look after my scroll! I'll be gone a total of ten days, starting tomorrow, so I would love to have a scroll sitter. smile.gif

Scroll Name: Kangaroowings

Forum Name: Kangaroowings

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them please! Before I leave, my scroll will have a few more additions as well.

How Long will you be gone: from June 27th to July 7th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I would prefer Rockin' On as my sitter! However, I have not seen her online in a bit. If she is not available, I would love for any other available sitter to look after my scroll! I'll be gone a total of ten days, starting tomorrow, so I would love to have a scroll sitter. smile.gif

You can PM Rockin' on to see if they're willing to sit your scroll. If not, please tell me, because I will sit it.

Did anyone end up sitting Piemasters scroll??? I need to know if I need to watch that too.

EDIT: I will be sitting PieMaster, because Skypool has never answered me and Infinis is busy. So.

Edited by Kaini

You can PM Rockin' on to see if they're willing to sit your scroll. If not, please tell me, because I will sit it.

I PMed Rockin' On not long ago and I have not received a response. I will check again in a few hours, then get back to you.

I PMed Rockin' On not long ago and I have not received a response. I will check again in a few hours, then get back to you.

Thank you.

I updated my list on the first post, to add PieMaster.

I still haven't received a response yet. Thank you for looking after my scroll Kaini!

Update:

Removed Iside from Kaini's list

Added Kangaroowings to Rockin' On's list.

update by kaini

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Thoiris

Forum Name: Orlageddon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all that will be there at that time

How Long will you be gone: July 1 to July 9

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini's maybe? :3

Scroll Name: Thoiris

Forum Name: Orlageddon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all that will be there at that time

How Long will you be gone: July 1 to July 9

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini's maybe? :3

Sure! I'll watch your scroll.

I'll update in a little bit.

O.o picked up a Red egg last night and it died? View bombed. So I guess I WILL need a sitter for this vacation. ^ ^ Sorry for the short notice.

Scroll Name: KaoruMisora

Forum Name: LadyNatasha

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All (especially the female Thunder!)

How Long will you be gone: July 1st to the 10th or 11th, so about ten days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any that can start now wink.gif

O.o picked up a Red egg last night and it died? View bombed. So I guess I WILL need a sitter for this vacation. ^ ^ Sorry for the short notice.

Scroll Name: KaoruMisora

Forum Name: LadyNatasha

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All (especially the female Thunder!)

How Long will you be gone: July 1st to the 10th or 11th, so about ten days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any that can start now wink.gif

I'll watch your scroll x3

Guess I need to update now.

Update:

Removed Piemaster from Kaini's list.

Added Orlageddon and LadyNatasha to Kaini's list.

-Kaini

Scroll Name: Evangeline5432

Forum Name: Evangeline5432

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Anything that's currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: The Weekend. Most likely from the second to fifth.

Long Term or Short Term: Short term.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. Whoever can. smile.gif

Need a sitter by tomorrow. Something suddenly came up. >_<

Scroll Name: Evangeline5432

Forum Name: Evangeline5432

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Anything that's currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: The Weekend. Most likely from the second to fifth.

Long Term or Short Term: Short term.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. Whoever can. smile.gif

Need a sitter by tomorrow. Something suddenly came up. >_<

I'll watch your scroll.

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I was asleep at that hour! ^^;

First of all I'd like to apologise for being non-active for so long. Real life screwed me over.

As I'm leaving on vacation myself in a week, I currently can not sit scrolls yet, but I will be available to do so again starting August 2nd.

Cheers~

Update-

Removed LadyNatasha and Orlageddon from Kaini's list - everything on the scrolls grew up.

-Kaini

Scroll Name: Reginea

Forum Name: Reginea9

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: all eggs/hatchies on my scroll

How Long will you be gone: From 11 July to 20 July, 9 days

Long Term or Short Term: Short Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone who is available. smile.gif

NOTE:

I'm moving to a new apartment, so my internet here (at my house) will become unavailable, likely at 10th - 11th of July, don't exactly know when. The people from the central will plug it in at my new apartment in period from 15th - 20th of July, and I don't want my eggs and hatchies get sick and die. Thank you! smile.gif

I'm back home and I'd just like to thank you for sitting my scroll :3

Scroll Name: Reginea

Forum Name: Reginea9

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: all eggs/hatchies on my scroll

How Long will you be gone: From 11 July to 20 July, 9 days

Long Term or Short Term: Short Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone who is available. smile.gif

NOTE:

I'm moving to a new apartment, so my internet here (at my house) will become unavailable, likely at 10th - 11th of July, don't exactly know when. The people from the central will plug it in at my new apartment in period from 15th - 20th of July, and I don't want my eggs and hatchies get sick and die. Thank you! smile.gif

Anyone?? I'm leaving tomorrow.

I'm sorry, I did not see this before. I can do it for you!

Thank you! Do you need my account information or?

No, you should not give out your information.

We just put the eggs in fansites for you.

I'll add you to purplehaze's list in a minute, sorry I didnt see this earlier.

No, you should not give out your information.

We just put the eggs in fansites for you.

I'll add you to purplehaze's list in a minute, sorry I didnt see this earlier.

Oh, kk. Thank you anyway! smile.gif

Scroll Name: Hoppy9046

Forum Name: Hoppy9046

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them.

How Long will you be gone: Around a week.

Long Term or Short Term: Short

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. smile.gif