Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: oakash

Forum Name: Oakash

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of the eggs and hatchlings that are there now.

How Long will you be gone: Saturday to Wednesday

Long Term or Short Term: Short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I don't have a preference

Scroll Name: xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Forum Name: xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All hatchlings and eggs please! smile.gif

How Long will you be gone: The whole weekend, so 2 days, not including today.

Long Term or Short Term: Short Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Emerald ShadowClaw smile.gif

Scroll Name: xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Forum Name: xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All hatchlings and eggs please! smile.gif

How Long will you be gone: The whole weekend, so 2 days, not including today.

Long Term or Short Term: Short Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Emerald ShadowClaw smile.gif

Sorry this thread has been a bit inactive. I'm here and still helping it along, I'll PM Emerald for you, xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx smile.gif And I'll go edit you onto her list.

@Oakash - I'll sit :3

That was a while ago. Last week actually.

Scroll Name:poof24784

Forum Name:poof24784

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted:All of them, please :3.

How Long will you be gone: From tonight to around the end of spring break. Will be back in a week.

Long Term or Short Term: Short-ish I guess.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any that are very succesful at getting things to grow up. (I usually have to wait til they have 3 days 23 hours and then I just put them in the NDAR..x3)

@poof - and this time I know it's from today - I rarely have to ER any of my dragons, unless they were purposely hidden/incuabted. I could sit :3

Update. We are still here!

Added info about not sharing passwords.

Removed Shalarean from the sitters list at her request.

by kaini

Scroll Name: Dragon Mage

Forum Name: Dragon Mage

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: QrsWT

How Long will you be gone: 7 days, maybe one or two more

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whichever one is still active and can help me out! D:

Scroll Name: Dragon Mage

Forum Name: Dragon Mage

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: QrsWT

How Long will you be gone: 7 days, maybe one or two more

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whichever one is still active and can help me out! D:

I'm still here and I can sit your scroll. happy.gif I'll go update in a moment too.

OHTHANKGOD

Thank you Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you!

I owe you so many cookies and favors right now, Kaini. *gets down on knees and worships*

EDIT: I just caught another dragon egg: D: I'm really sorry about that, I didn't think I'd actually catch it.

New code: RRWaW

It's a crimson flyer, one of the new breeds. I hope this doesn't bother you too much, and thank you so much again for sitting my scroll!

Edited by Dragon Mage

OHTHANKGOD

Thank you Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you!

I owe you so many cookies and favors right now, Kaini. *gets down on knees and worships*

EDIT: I just caught another dragon egg: D: I'm really sorry about that, I didn't think I'd actually catch it.

-snip-

It's a crimson flyer, one of the new breeds. I hope this doesn't bother you too much, and thank you so much again for sitting my scroll!

Update:

Dragon Mage has been added to Kaini's list.

Also, please edit your post Dragon Mage, we're not allowed to post view links. Use the lineage link instead. /lineage/

Update by Kaini

I have modified my post; thank you for bringing my attention to that Kaini, I didn't even realize I had done it. smile.gif

Scroll Name: Libby2999 (http://dragcave.net/user/libby2999)

Forum Name: Libby2999

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them please

How Long will you be gone: from the 18th to 25th so 8 days

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Someone who would be willing to do so. And once someone accepts to sit my scroll please PM me, I will be able to be on for the next few days and will continue to play.

Scroll Name: Libby2999 (http://dragcave.net/user/libby2999)

Forum Name: Libby2999

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them please

How Long will you be gone: from the 18th to 25th so 8 days

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Someone who would be willing to do so. And once someone accepts to sit my scroll please PM me, I will be able to be on for the next few days and will continue to play.

I seem to be the only sitter watching this thread, So I will sit your scroll smile.gif

I'll PM you in a sec, and update.

Update - Libby2999 has been added to Kaini's list.

Sometime soon, I will also be PMing all the sitters to make sure they're still active. (Most likely on my own account, Kaini)

-by Kaini

All of Dragon Mage's dragons have grown up, so my job is done. I'll remove them from my list.

Scroll Name: Iside

Forum Name: Iside

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: all eggs / hatchlings

How Long will you be gone: 24, 25, 26 and maybe 27 of June

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any who will be willing to smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Scroll Name: MisaTange

Forum Name: MisaTange

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Anything that's currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: One week.

Long Term or Short Term: Short term.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. I prefer Kaini to look after the scroll since she's active here.

Scroll Name: MisaTange

Forum Name: MisaTange

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Anything that's currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: One week.

Long Term or Short Term: Short term.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. I prefer Kaini to look after the scroll since she's active here.

I will look after your scroll smile.gif I'll update in a moment.

I'm starting to think I'm the only one active! I'll do an activity check on the others soon, when I get the time.

Scroll Name: Iside

Forum Name: Iside

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: all eggs / hatchlings

How Long will you be gone: 24, 25, 26 and maybe 27 of June

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any who will be willing to

Thanks

I'll look after yours as well! Whew, I'm going to need more active sitters soon.

Edited by Kaini

Update:

Added Iside and MisaTange to Kaini's list.

I (Kaini) Will be PM'ing all the sitters on the list to see if they are still active and willing to help.

update by Kaini

Scroll Name: PieMaster

Forum Name: PieMaster

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: I should have 3 eggs (Most likely will be hatchlings by then), and I would really love them all to be watched after. If I get more eggs/hatchlings between now and my departure time, please watch them as well. happy.gif

How Long will you be gone: 7 1/2 weeks. I'm not leaving until Sunday morning (EST), so you don't need to scroll-sit until then.

Long Term or Short Term: Long Term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Skypool's or Infinis's, please. Thanks!

On the form, shounldn't it say, "What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat," instead of "What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted?" Also, thanks so much for this thread; it's very useful. I wish I'd found/heard of it earlier

Edited by PieMaster