Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Libby2999, I can watch your scroll, but I don't see a moonstone egg. Has it already been gifted?

StarSea, I will be glad to watch your scroll and your sister's. smile.gif

Okay, we are back home. Thank you Purplehaze. smile.gif

You are welcome. AoND did its job and I really didn't have to do anything but watch them grow. wink.gifsmile.gif

Im back! and glad to see no dead eggs. :) Thanks so much! no need to sit my scroll. You guys are great!

No word from tvtd yet,but there are no more eggs and all the hatchies are grown on that scroll as of now...its been since 7/21...and there is not really anymore to do...all is grown,hope to hear from them when returned,as Im rather nervous if I just stop sitting & they have someone put an egg onto scroll ,thus making it still...(my responsibility)until they return*sigh*....

ill just ask that they PM me personally if they check into this thread & read this,just to let me know its ok to take other scrolls & stop watching a quiet scroll! smile.gifsmile.gif !Thx!

Rockin' On

If another egg appears on the scroll, we assume they have returned and stop watching.

We won't baby sit all their eggs if they keep getting more X'D

To be clear, grabbing another egg WHILE we are sitting you is an automatic 'stop sitting me I'm back'

So don't take more eggs and make more work for us if you are having your scroll sat :v

EDIT: Also, Rockin' on, if EVERYTHING has grown up, the scroll is no longer your responsiblity and you can consider your job done.

Edited by Kaini

Scroll Name:Isuzu

Forum Name:Isuzu

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:All of them, but especially the Tinsel hatchie, who seems to be stubborn. And could you also please keep an eye out in case a random Thuwed shows up on my scroll? I've been on the list for about 5-6 months and from what I've seen on the thread that seems the average waiting period.

How Long will you be gone:until August 13

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:Any

Edited by Isuzu

Scroll Name:Isuzu

Forum Name:Isuzu

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:All of them, but especially the Tinsel hatchie, who seems to be stubborn. And could you also please keep an eye out in case a random Thuwed shows up on my scroll? I've been on the list for about 5-6 months and from what I've seen on the thread that seems the average waiting period.

How Long will you be gone:until August 13

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:Any

I will watch your scroll.

Also, when you have dead eggs already please MENTION that so I don't go look later and go OH censorkip.gif

Just so I know those were already there X'D

Edited by Kaini

I will watch your scroll.

Also, when you have dead eggs already please MENTION that so I don't go look later and go OH censorkip.gif

Just so I know those were already there X'D

Thank you so much and I'm sorry the shells completely slipped my mind when posting the application. Just another thing I think should've been mentioned:my eggs are on AOND and Silvi's in case there's any trouble. Sorry again I was in a bit of a hurry andjust typed the first thing that came to mind when I got the chance.

Scroll Name: libby2999

Forum Name: libby2999

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them

How Long will you be gone: not sure yet but I will come back here when I come back.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any one who will take care of it. smile.gif

Scroll Name: libby2999

Forum Name: libby2999

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them

How Long will you be gone: not sure yet but I will come back here when I come back.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any one who will take care of it. smile.gif

I will be glad to watch it again. (I hadn't gotten around to deleting my book mark for it, yet!) biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I am back, whoever it was that was watching my scroll (I forgot), thanks, and you can stop watching it for me now. All my thingies grew up.

It was me watching it..and yes...all your eggs hatched nicely,while hatchies greew up..Ive been checking your scroll,but its been quiet for a few days,hope you had nice trip,& glad all your dragons grew up fine smile.gif !

Rockin' On

Libby2999's babies are all grown, so I am off duty now. wink.gif

Back from vacation. Thanks for watching my scroll Kaini. smile.gif

Thanks for letting me know.

Could I have my scroll sat while I'm on my raft trip?

Scroll Name: FlowerOwl

Forum Name: FlowerOwl

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:

How Long will you be gone: From Tuesday (today, august 14th) to sometime on Friday

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any, they all seem relible smile.gif

My hidden egg is at 4 days and 10 hours, just in case you need to know. wink.gif

Thank you to whom sits my scroll! happy.gif

Edited by FlowerOwl

Ill sit your scroll..just please remember to send me a private PM with all the scroll info..just how long you will be gone,if theres anything special,or egg/hatchie(s) in particular that neefd special treatment...or lack of some M a certified "sort of treatment! unsure.gif

Also..is the scroll name same as your username, etc;etc...Also..just to keep your mind at ease,I AM a "certified" Scroll-Sitter: & my name is listed on Scroll sittrersso...no worries there! tongue.gif Let me know..THX!

Rockin' On

I know that this is my second time here this summer and I hope that's okay..

Scroll Name: SuperJ5678

Forum Name: Hamtaro

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: From August 18 - August 22

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone is fine smile.gif

Also, I will be sure to unfog my hatchlings. I just like to fog them after they've hatched in the ER so that they don't continue to get more views. smile.gif

Edited by Hamtaro

I know that this is my second time here this summer and I hope that's okay..

Scroll Name: SuperJ5678

Forum Name: Hamtaro

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: From August 18 - August 22

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone is fine smile.gif

Also, I will be sure to unfog my hatchlings. I just like to fog them after they've hatched in the ER so that they don't continue to get more views. smile.gif

I'll watch your scroll.

Hi there smile.gif

ust started here and already going on holidays.. ^^

Scroll Name: Lilly2468

Forum Name: Lilly

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them, the hatchlings should be fine already i guess so mainly the eggs (the eggs are in "Eggs around the world" atm)

How Long will you be gone: until Wednesday, 22. August

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any is fine smile.gif

Hi there smile.gif

ust started here and already going on holidays.. ^^

Scroll Name: Lilly2468

Forum Name: Lilly

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them, the hatchlings should be fine already i guess so mainly the eggs (the eggs are in "Eggs around the world" atm)

How Long will you be gone: until Wednesday, 22. August

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any is fine smile.gif

Hi Lilly! I will be glad to watch your scroll for you.

--Important update--

I PERSONALLY will not be availible to sit any scrolls right now. I'm moving to university and life is about to get crazy.

However Listen carefully, I will still keep up with the thread and if any scroll goes unwatched I'll take it when I have to.

But I'm really counting on my sitters to pick up the scrolls now

It's most often me and two others - most of the sitters on the list are inactive and don't check the thread. I'm just about to fire everyone and make the true sitters reapply laugh.gif

That might come later, But I'm also opening up sitter applications, informally. PM me if you want to be a sitter.

Rules for this:

1. No new members (Sorry but please have your scroll in order and know how to play the game before you watch other people. Please understand my reasoning on this) I'll take your forum level and scroll trophy into account when you sign up.

2. You'd better be prepared to watch this thread like a hawk, and be around to sit scrolls. People who continally have their scrolls sat I will not consider as sitters.

3. PM me not the project account. I don't have time to be logging in and out of that, my sincere apologies.

-Kaini

Scroll Name: StarSea

Forum Name: StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please

How Long will you be gone: Possibly forever

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone

Scroll Name: Ocean_Sigh

Forum Name: Call to the Ocean

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please

How Long will you be gone: Possibly forever

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone

I don't care if my sister posts her's as well, please just watch them for us! We might possibly be gone forever because of this and what it says in my profile. sad.gif