Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Q_Ashes

Forum Name: Ashes The Second

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: http://dragcave.net/user/Q_Ashes (every single egg that is already there)

How Long will you be gone: Two weeks; going to a weeding, then Cali.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any is fine; thank you!

I'll watch your scroll.

Hamtaro has no more eggs...all hatchlings are also grown up on that scroll...they said they would be back on Saturday..so I believe Im not supposed /needed for their scroll anymore...waiting for a PM tongue.gif !

Rockin' On

I'm leaving tomorrow, sorry about the lack of clarification. xd.png;;

Edited by Ashes The Second

Scroll Name: tvtd

Forum Name: tvtd

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Everything.

How Long will you be gone: Two weeks

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anybody, I'm sure you're all equally capable.

quick question, if one is able to get on dc enough to grab eggs, but not really keep an eye on them due to limited internet access for some time, would that be ok to be scroll sat?

quick question, if one is able to get on dc enough to grab eggs, but not really keep an eye on them due to limited internet access for some time, would that be ok to be scroll sat?

If you're able to grab eggs, We're not going to sit your scroll. it actually makes more work for us, and if you're able to grab things, you should be able to quickly add them to fansites.

I havent got any more eggs & only one hatchling left on TVTD scroll...all must have grown up today,but Ill continue with scroll until thet return(& of course until last hatchling grows up)! tongue.gif

Rockin' On

Back early. Thanks sooo much!

Just a little notice, yes I have stopped updating the first post.

I just flat don't have time to log into the project account.

But I do keep track, and all the scrolls get taken care of. wub.gif

If any of MY SITTERS are really OCD about it, PM me and you can have the project account password and update it <3

EDIT: Also I might wipe the sitter list and have everyone re-apply soon. There are a bunch that are inactive.

Edited by Kaini

I'm able to get on dc atm, but I would like my scroll to be babysat for a while longer. ^^;;. I won't be able to get on again for about a week (I'm in another state, and getting ready for my cousin's wedding).

Scroll Name: Libby2999

Forum Name: Libby2999

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All except the bluna and moonstone (pending gifts). Although if they become ERs do hatch them please. Then apone hatching keep tending to them.

How Long will you be gone: Unsure about that now. I'll be leaving somtime in the afternoon tomarrow (July 30th) I'll pop back here when I come back. Im guessing about 3-4 maybe 5 days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I don't care, as long as someone will take care of them.

Also, if many sitters are inactive, I'd be willing to apply. Of corse I'll be gone for awhile this week but any other time theres no problem with internet.

Edited by libby2999

Scroll Name: StarSea

Forum Name: StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them. Especially that geode and the misfit.

How Long will you be gone: Four or five days. A week at most.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone is fine for me. As long as it gets sat. smile.gif

And for my sister as she's coming with me. tongue.gif

Scroll Name: Ocean_Sigh

Forum Name: Call to the ocean

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: She's only got two eggs, so they should be easy.

How Long will you be gone: Same.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Same for her please.

(FYI, I've put us in AoND just in case, but I would feel better if there was someone watching to make sure.)

Libby2999, I can watch your scroll, but I don't see a moonstone egg. Has it already been gifted?

StarSea, I will be glad to watch your scroll and your sister's. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'm done with services, I will call upon you if they are needed. :3

Thank you purplehaze for taking those (my apologies for not being around, I do have a life hehe) if you need help with them just say so.

And thank you for letting us know, Ashes.

Scroll Name: Ponystar17

Forum Name: Ponystar17

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Just my Sun[rise/set] egg.

How Long will you be gone: I'm just on the wrong timezone to be able to stay up long enough to make it hatch sunset, since DC is down, so under 24 hours.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I don't mind, so long as they can help. smile.gif

Scroll Name: Ponystar17

Forum Name: Ponystar17

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Just my Sun[rise/set] egg.

How Long will you be gone: I'm just on the wrong timezone to be able to stay up long enough to make it hatch sunset, since DC is down, so under 24 hours.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I don't mind, so long as they can help. smile.gif

Umm... I'm not sure exaclty what you're asking. Our service is mostly for if people are going away for an extended period of time, and cannot watch their eggs.

You're asking me to hatch your sunset at a specific time??? That's not exactly what this thread is for, but I would do It suppose... if you specify the time.... /forgets when sunsets hatch

Umm... I'm not sure exaclty what you're asking. Our service is mostly for if people are going away for an extended period of time, and cannot watch their eggs.

You're asking me to hatch your sunset at a specific time??? That's not exactly what this thread is for, but I would do It suppose... if you specify the time.... /forgets when sunsets hatch

Sorry, the rules aren't very clear on a minimum period of time. I'm very grateful for your help. The Sunset hatch window is 6PM-12AM Cave Time.

Sorry, the rules aren't very clear on a minimum period of time. I'm very grateful for your help. The Sunset hatch window is 6PM-12AM Cave Time.

I need to update the first post, and plan on doing it soon.

That is a bit of a grey area in the rules.

Ok I'm only an hour shy of cave time so, that should be fine. I'll do my best to hatch it on time, though remember I can only put it in fansites, I cannot use your scroll itself at all.

I need to update the first post, and plan on doing it soon.

That is a bit of a grey area in the rules.

Ok I'm only an hour shy of cave time so, that should be fine. I'll do my best to hatch it on time, though remember I can only put it in fansites, I cannot use your scroll itself at all.

Thank you so much for helping. smile.gif

Thank you so much for helping. smile.gif

It is alright?

I hatched it sunset then took it out of the fansites, but It had quite a few views still when I went to bed, I had hoped it wouldn't get sick.

It is alright?

I hatched it sunset then took it out of the fansites, but It had quite a few views still when I went to bed, I had hoped it wouldn't get sick.

Yep, it's fine. Hatched safe and sound thanks to you. smile.gif