Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Hey, just wanted to let my scroll-sitter know that I have returned with functional internet. Thanks for keeping my dragons alive. =]

Hey, just wanted to let my scroll-sitter know that I have returned with functional internet. Thanks for keeping my dragons alive. =]

Noted, thank you smile.gif And you're very welcome smile.gif

Scroll Name:Hawktalon144

Forum Name:Hawktalon

Why are you applying for this job:i'm very active on dragon cave, i take great care of my dragons, i love to help people, and this sounds very helpful to others smile.gif

What sort of sitter would you like to be:Long-term, short-term, or both xd.png

What sort of sitter would you like to be:Long-term, short-term, or both xd.png

It would make it easier to update if you were to choose xd.png

Hello we need some banners! Please oblige to making us some! Thank-you!

~Sky

I'm just curious. I'm not sure if I missed reading the first post but how do we know the scrolls we are sitting? Thankyou.

I'm just curious. I'm not sure if I missed reading the first post but how do we know the scrolls we are sitting? Thankyou.

@Shopgirl998- Well firstly the user applies for their scroll to be watched then he/she is asked to be placed on a specific scroll or any scroll. Then once that has been said and done the person will be added to someone's list. The sitter will be notified presumably by PM or if they scan the thread often enough they will see the changes. In the first post there are lists to where the user will be added.

~Sky

hello! I need my scroll to be sitted for 3 days. wink.gif

Scroll name: reginea

Forum name: reginea9

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: ungendered silver hatchling, ungendered black hatchling, purple ridgewing egg and black egg

How Long will you be gone: for 3 days, from 8th september - 10th september

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Infinis, if possible. But anyone is fine smile.gif

thank you so much! my timezone is CET, GTM+1.

Edited by Reginea9

I can sit your scroll, but if anyone else wants to sit, go ahead. i feel that i have been hogging all the scrolls that come in for sitting...

Scroll Name: Sylae - Adults hidden because it takes my comp too long to load them. If you wish to see it, pm me and I'll unhide my adults for a short while.

Forum Name: Trope

Why are you applying for this job: I was helped more than once by a scroll sitter, and I'd like to return the favour by helping others when they are in need of someone to look after their scroll.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Both long and short.

For those interested, my timezone is GMT+1.

Edited by Trope

UPDATES:

reginea9 you have been successfully added to Infinis's list.

Trope welcome to the sitters!

~Sky

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name:Rockin' On

Forum Name:Rockin' On

Why are you applying for this job:Ive scroll-sat for friends before,have never had any problems,adore taking care of the dragons,check on my scroll & others at equally often times...have the time to do short-term scroll-sitting when needed

What sort of sitter would you like to be:Short-term sitting

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: Soruc

Forum Name: Soruc The Dragon

Why are you applying for this job: Because I like dragon cave, and scroll sitting would give me something to do if i'm bored.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Short term, I guess.

((If I get accepted then PM me the scroll information, I know a good secret to get views))

Update here~

Rockin' On - You have been added as a short term sitter.

Soruc The Dragon - PLEASE read the first post, you have to be forum level 3 or higher to apply as a sitter.

Update by Kaini.

Edited by Scroll-Sitters