Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

she was, I took her off in an earlier update because everything had grown up x3

Oh. OK. Thought I was going crazy there or something. laugh.gif

Scroll Name: ThePCKid

Forum Name: ThePCKid

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All eight

How Long will you be gone: Starting from 2:30 PM CDT today (3:30 PM cave time) to a couple days. I might be able to come on, but only for a few minutes.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Infinis; he seems like a good person on IRC

Edited by ThePCKid

A big thanks to Volcove for sitting my scroll and all of you for the help! smile.gif I am back now and can be removed from his list.

(good, Infinis wasn't banned)

o.0? Why would she be banned now?

Update in a second.

Update.

Removed yieldy from Volcove's list.

Removed ShinyDazzlight from purplehazes list

Removed mpolo from Kaini's list

-Kai

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Icecrash

Forum Name: SMence

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All 3 located at the top of the page, please.

How Long will you be gone: From today (uhh... right now) 13/08 to 17/08 due to computer issues. I might come back earlier but hopefully, never later.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. c:

Scroll Name: Icecrash

Forum Name: SMence

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All 3 located at the top of the page, please.

How Long will you be gone: From today (uhh... right now) 13/08 to 17/08 due to computer issues. I might come back earlier but hopefully, never later.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. c:

I'll watch yours.

I'm finally back!

My sincere thanks to Kaini for taking care of my eggs and hatchlings, they're almost fully grown and safe, as I expected.

You're now free of this duty, and again, thank you. :3

Scroll Name: KageTetra

Forum Name: Tetra Kataki

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:Thunder, Spitfires, Stone and Red. Seawyrm is a gift that has yet to be accepted, and should not be put anywhere. All eggs (except Seawyrm) are in Silvi's. Remove any Spitfire of mine that hatches from Silivi's. I intend to fireeze them as ungendered to go with the other two that are already frozen.

How Long will you be gone: August 18-21 (Thursday evening-Sunday) I don't know if the place we're staying at has internet, so if I do post in the forums during that time, (I frequent Newbie Gifting) you can stop. I'm making sure my eggs can get care if there isn't a connection at the state fair.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:Anyone, really.

Scroll name: littleangelamy22

Forum Name: littleangelamy22

What eggs/ hatchlings would you like to be sat: All that I have at the time of sitting. smile.gif

How long will you be gone: August 23-30th. (I'm posting in advance because last time I posted quite late.)

What sitters list do you want to be on: No preference. smile.gif

Er, sweet_smurfette came back a while back, I believe. As such, she can be removed from my list.

I can sit any number of the above if need be.

Edited by Volcove

Er, sweet_smurfette came back a while back, I believe. As such, she can be removed from my list.

I can sit any number of the above if need be.

If you watch KageTetra (from now on, I did check the scroll) I will watch littleangelamy22.

I'm in school now, so there may not be updates as much, but please know that everyone is being watched.

Demonic_Pleasures, don't spam. If you need something, say it.

Update to here.

KageTetra has been added to Volcove's list

sweet_smurfette was removed from Volcove's list

littleangelamy22 added to Kaini's list

Warned Demonic_Pleasures, if they spam post again I'll temp ban them. Not sure what that post was about.

-Kai

If you watch KageTetra (from now on, I did check the scroll) I will watch littleangelamy22.

Will do.

Scroll Name: Ashkheir

Forum Name:xZEPHYR495

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: I have a Seawyrm, a Pillow, a Hellfire, and a Moonstone I need to trade with a friend and need to keep those alive while her other egg hatch. If she hasn't claimed them and they hatch, please keep them, if they mature please freeze the Moonstone. I'll PM my pswrd to the sitter. As for the Sunstone and Nilia egg. Freeze the nilia once it matures please.

How Long will you be gone: Today-August 28th at noon

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. smile.gif

Edited by xZEPHYR495

Scroll Name: Ashkheir

Forum Name:xZEPHYR495

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: I have a Seawyrm, a Pillow, a Hellfire, and a Moonstone I need to trade with a friend and need to keep those alive while her other egg hatch. If she hasn't claimed them and they hatch, please keep them, if they mature please freeze the Moonstone. I'll PM my pswrd to the sitter. As for the Sunstone and Nilia egg. Freeze the nilia once it matures please.

How Long will you be gone: Today-August 28th at noon

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. smile.gif

We would rather not take your password. It's looked down upon by the moderators.

If you need to freeze dragons, you should find a friend IRL to do that for you. We put your eggs into fansites, we don't acess your scroll.

Scroll name: Iside

Forum Name: Iside

What eggs/ hatchlings would you like to be sat: All hatchlings. No need to care the eggs.

How long will you be gone: August 21-24

What sitters list do you want to be on: No preference

My hatchies should have enought views to grow up with no problems, but I'd be very grateful if you could have a look on them and check they don't run out of time smile.gif

Scroll name: Iside

Forum Name: Iside

What eggs/ hatchlings would you like to be sat: All hatchlings. No need to care the eggs.

How long will you be gone: August 21-24

What sitters list do you want to be on: No preference

My hatchies should have enought views to grow up with no problems, but I'd be very grateful if you could have a look on them and check they don't run out of time smile.gif

I'll watch your scroll.

Okay, I've come back from my trip, I just have one thing I'd like to say.

I asked for the Seawyrm to not be added to a fansite. If my post said otherwise, it may have been a typo. I came back to a hatchling, which was supposed to be an egg gift for someone. Apparently, it hatched two days ago - almost exactly - when it should have remained an egg. Now, as far as I know, the egg would have survived the whole time. I hate to complain, but you guys just ruined a gift.

Please make sure you guys don't make that mistake again. I have another pair that can breed for the gift again if I have to, but I now have to tell Newbie Gifting what happened.

Just making this clear, I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed.

Okay, I've come back from my trip, I just have one thing I'd like to say.

I asked for the Seawyrm to not be added to a fansite. If my post said otherwise, it may have been a typo. I came back to a hatchling, which was supposed to be an egg gift for someone. Apparently, it hatched two days ago - almost exactly - when it should have remained an egg. Now, as far as I know, the egg would have survived the whole time. I hate to complain, but you guys just ruined a gift.

Please make sure you guys don't make that mistake again. I have another pair that can breed for the gift again if I have to, but I now have to tell Newbie Gifting what happened.

Just making this clear, I'm not angry, just a bit disappointed.

You could have fogged it. And I'm not sure how it being a hatchling ruins a gift?

Anyway, my sincere apologies if we did something wrong. Volcove was assinged to watch your a scroll, I'm sure he just overlooked that on accident.

I didn't know people could accept a fogged egg through teleport... can they?

As for the gift thing, it was meant to be sent as an egg. I had the teleport link ready, I was just waiting for the other person to take it. That's why it needed no care. I can still give it, but the rules of the thread stated we only gift eggs.

But I'll be fine. I understand that Volcove had good intentions. Just thought I'd let you know what had happened. ^_^

but the rules of the thread stated we only gift eggs.

But I'll be fine. I understand that Volcove had good intentions. Just thought I'd let you know what had happened. happy.gif

I see, I don't frequent that thread, so I didn't know.

Again, sorry about that. We end up having quite a few scrolls to sit, so sometimes things get a little scattered.