Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Mystic_Solara

Forum Name: Mystic_Solara

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Any eggs/hatchlings left on my scroll while I'm absent

How Long will you be gone: Like 5 weeks... I will only need those to be raised to adulthood, though.

Long Term or Short Term: I believe it's short?

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: It's the same to me!

Thank you! Basically... I'll be leaving right after the x-mas release, and returnig on february. I am afraid than eny eggies or hatchies I catch before that won't reach adulthood! So I need someone to watch them :/. Maybe even freezing one if I get two?

Thanks!

Scroll Name: Mystic_Solara

Forum Name: Mystic_Solara

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: Any eggs/hatchlings left on my scroll while I'm absent

How Long will you be gone: Like 5 weeks... I will only need those to be raised to adulthood, though.

Long Term or Short Term: I believe it's short?

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: It's the same to me!

Thank you! Basically... I'll be leaving right after the x-mas release, and returnig on february. I am afraid than eny eggies or hatchies I catch before that won't reach adulthood! So I need someone to watch them :/. Maybe even freezing one if I get two?

Thanks!

I will watch your scroll. PM me about freezing... I'm not all that happy about that (stresses me out xd.png) But if you want me to, I'd do it for you. smile.gif I'll add you to my list when you leave, rather than now.

Thanks Kaini! And that depends entirely of I am going to be able to catch new x-mas eggies before I leave... something that I doubt xd.png.

~Updates~

SOON we are about to have a clean out.

Sitters that are un-active will be dismissed

Lists will be updated!

PLEASE as Kaini said NO MORE sitter applications! Thank-you

~Sky

Didn't see this cause I couldn't find the thread. Dx

I'm still active and willing to sit for people who need me to. smile.gif

Scroll Name: Googleplaxin

Forum Name: Googleplaxin

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of of my babies

How Long will you be gone: A week

Long Term or Short Term: Long term; though as soon as all babies are fully grown, feel free to stop sitting

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any, I know they are all awesomesauce

I am leaving tomorrow (short notice, i know :/) So if someone could get back to me asap, i'll pm them a temp pass word for when they sit. Thankyou guys so much, this service is very greatly appreciated <3

Scroll Name: Googleplaxin

Forum Name: Googleplaxin

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of of my babies

How Long will you be gone: A week

Long Term or Short Term: Long term; though as soon as all babies are fully grown, feel free to stop sitting

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any, I know they are all awesomesauce

I am leaving tomorrow (short notice, i know :/) So if someone could get back to me asap, i'll pm them a temp pass word for when they sit. Thankyou guys so much, this service is very greatly appreciated <3

I apologize, I seem to have missed this post, and since I'm the only one that checks this thread regularly *cough* I don't think anyone else saw x3

It seems you'd be gone by now, but I will start sitting your scroll. smile.gif So sorry for getting to you late, and welcome back when you see this.

If I get around to it, I will be PM'ing all the current sitters and asking if they're still active. If you don't reply within, say, three days, I'll take you off the list of sitters.

Will make an update about it when I find the time to actually do it.

All of Googleplaxin's dragons have grown up safely, I'll consider my job done smile.gif

Update in a moment.

EDIT: All of Mystic_Solara's dragons have grown up, I'll consdier my job done smile.gif Updating first post.

Edited by Kaini

Googleplaxin has been removed from Kaini's list.

Mystic_Solara has been removed from Kaini's list.

By Kaini

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Here are all the people who returned the Activity Check within the time limit:

Sapphiredragon73

Shalarean

Skypool (me)

Trope

Xbcdrt8741

Indelicately

Emerald_Shadowclaw

Rocking'_on

Purplehaze

Volcove

kayla

Infinis

John_jones is still accepted as a sitter

Shopgirl998 will be removed because she didn't reply to the message at all.

~Sky

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Thankyou guys very much for sitting my babies ^^

Of course ; ) Come back if you need us again x3

Edited by Kaini

I will be gone for a week Jan. 15-Jan 21 or 22. Bahamas here I come!!!! I don't know if I will have internet access on the boat. So:

Scroll Name: twokeen

Forum Name: twokeen

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All my little ones

How Long will you be gone: 1 week from 1/15 to 1/21 or 22

Long Term or Short Term: short term

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze if able, if not, anyone is fine with me

I will be gone for a week Jan. 15-Jan 21 or 22. Bahamas here I come!!!! I don't know if I will have internet access on the boat. So:

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze if able, if not, anyone is fine with me

I will PM her. Will update when she responds smile.gif

Sure! I am available. Just let me know what you need me to do for you. smile.gif

I'm back now. Thank you for watching my scroll and making sure my babies were taken care of. Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

I'm back now. Thank you for watching my scroll and making sure my babies were taken care of. Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you for letting us know smile.gif Make sure your sitter knows as well, but I'm sure you've seen to that x3

Going to update.

Scroll Name:solarflar3

Forum Name:solaflar3

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: one egg

How Long will you be gone: approx one week from 9th March

Long Term or Short Term: short

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anybody

Going in hospital on the 9th for surgery. I'm expected to be in there for 5 days if everything goes OK, but that might extend by a couple of days. The egg should be grown by then so I should only need a sitter for a week at the most.

Edited by solaflar3

Good luck on the surgery <3

I'd be willing to sit, if nobody else wants. :3