MetalMad

Horror movies?

I am super-picky about movies, horror movies even moreso, despite my enjoyment of them, so I'd normally stay out of here altogether, but I've been discussing "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" far too much on the Halloween Event thread because of the Catra Tamca, so I thought I'd come here. It's a very funny B-movie horror spoof and I'd highly recommend it. I've also been considering rewatching "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" again too.

Love the old black and white 1930's horror movies, Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Wolfman, Dracula, The Invisable Man..just creepy! ohmy.gif

Great avatar SecondStar! ^

...and let me not forget the old and the new Nosferatu movies!!

Edited by bigbite100

Horror is my favorite movie genre, and I could spend hours talking about it. Movies like Silence of the Lambs, Signs, The Babadook, and Sinister are some of my favorite films. Although, the cheap horrors movie companies like to throw out for a quick buck have me hardly seeing any horror nowadays. Although, I'm looking forward to Krampus. Hopefully it'll be good, since a christmas themed horror movie could be really cool.

Horror is my favorite movie genre, and I could spend hours talking about it. Movies like Silence of the Lambs, Signs, The Babadook, and Sinister are some of my favorite films. Although, the cheap horrors movie companies like to throw out for a quick buck have me hardly seeing any horror nowadays. Although, I'm looking forward to Krampus. Hopefully it'll be good, since a christmas themed horror movie could be really cool.

Black Christmas is a classic for a reason, after all. smile.gif

Black Christmas is a classic for a reason, after all.  smile.gif

I need to see that, then.

I need to see that, then.

Also look for Sint and Rare Exports for good movies, and Silent Night, Deadly Night (only the first one) for pure schlock.