Evangeline

The Keys to the Kingdom

I read the Abhorsen series a couple years ago and loved it very much. It wasn't the most awesome series I've ever read, but it did keep me entertained for a nice while.

And I so loved the 7 bells. Still wanna make a private lineage using them. x3

I haven't heard of this series (but it sounds interesting). The first thing that came to mind was a song with the same name.

Umm... why did you link to your own thread?

I didn't. dry.gif

It seems we have a mod who combined topics. tongue.gif

Which reminds me, I need a mod to change the name of the topic to "Key of the Kingdom". For some reason I thought Keys to the Kingdom was wrong. It is called Keys to the Kingdom.

user posted image

Edited by evangeline5432

I don't think "Key of the Kingdom" is the title of the book series.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name. xd.png It's been to long since I read them.

This is the Keys to the Kingdom series in order.

user posted image

in the proses of reading them im on to sir thursday its actuly sitting beside my i havent started it yet but it already has a book mark picked out for it

The poor Days... they deserve to live. A little longer at least!

I thought these books were really good, actually. The ending was super surprising!!!! I am the kind of person who hates all endings but happily-ever-afters, you know, the kind where the character is super selfish and lives the rest of their life in bliss. This ending... was odd. But good! I like that he brought everything back, although the fact that everything was destroyed in the first place was a little jarring.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that these books are good. In my opinion, they get better the farther you get. So, READ THEM! biggrin.gif