Darkling1212

Harry Potter

I really loved 1 and 2

Then the movies became more and mor disappointing. But I'll sill go and watch 7. So I hope it is going to be much better...

I liked the first two, the third was ok, and I haven't liked any since then. True, I have not seen the sixth or the seventh, but from everything I have heard, I wouldn't like them much. I am not going to see the seventh unless someone else pays for me to go, I will not waste the money either to see it in theaters or on DVD.

Edited by Nectaris

I'm usually told how awful the 6th movie was but, honestly, I liked it the best so far... 4th was such a disappointment, such horrible actors for the guest teachers and stuff! 5th at least kept to the storyline, albeit very snipped.

I'm going to see 7 on Tuesday with my girlfriend. biggrin.gif

I'm prepared for a terrible movie, but I'm hoping not.

I just saw the 7th movie part one yesterday (Thursday nov. 18) in some type of special premier. It is now my second favorite movie out of the Harry Potter movies. It was pretty epic! It had some good humor in it too along with the drama...

So good to know that the 7th is going to be good. I'm going to watch it tonight. And now that I've read your posts I'm really looking forward to it. smile.gif

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finaly someone posts about it. Clap clap clap clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to see the last movie tommorow in theaters wooh hooh!

Ended up seeing it with some friends. Pretty good, actually. I'm looking forward to the second part.

Eeee, just came back from watching it with a friend. :D

Pretty spiffy indeed, come sooner, 2011! In this one, I really liked the OST and the landscapes, through which the golden trio travels, were often breathtaking. Sure, some things were shortened/left out, but all in all I thought it's quite accurate to the book, and the funny bits were nice.

I saw the movie on Saturday, and I have a little mixed feelings. It was generally quite good, though. I really wonder how the second part will be. Looking forward to seeing it smile.gif In a way I'm glad that second part is the last one, so that this is the last waiting period!

I loved it!

Good date movie too.

Dobby is teh winz. Without Dobby the movie would have been decent, but with him it made it amazing. biggrin.gif

I just came back from watching the new one, and I loved it. Dobby was epic.

My favorite part was probably when Dobby dropped the chandelier (spelling?) on Bellatrix.

Bellatix: You could've killed me!

Dobby: Not kill, never kill. Just maim, or seriously injure.

White for spoilers.

Edited by satyr76

My favourite scenes:

All Malfoy Manor scenes

Bathilda Bagshot scene

Ministry of Magic

Opening the locket

The sky-battle could have been a lot better, but it was still an awesome movie.

Edited by Shadowed-spirit-101

Just came back from watching it! Must admit, it was much better than I expected. I am so looking forward to seeing part 2. <3

I just have to say that Ron has got to be the best comic relief ever. And Dobby. Dobby is cool.

I actually enjoyed a Harry Potter film for once - and glad that Hedwig got a better death than in the books.

The scene where he opened the locket was pretty cool.

/Spoliers

It was really sad when Dobby died... for some reason, I didn't cry though.

The movie was great but at where the ending left off: #SPOILER#(Voldemort using the lightning spell after taking the Elder wand from Dumbledore's grave)#SPOILER#It makes me feel that part two is going to be very short. If you read the book you'll know what I mean.

I agree. It was still good, though. I'm sure they'll be able to squeeze an hour of entertainment out of the great "Battle of Hogwarts"

I enjoyed the first part and I hope that the second part is as intense as it was in the books.

oh, and:

Happy Birthday Voldemort!

Did anybody else think that Dobby sounded different in the seventh? He sounded squeakier.

I've only seen the first, second and third movies because those are the only ones we own, but we're probably gonna purchase the rest soon.

Thoughts-

Sorcerer's Stone-You really can't cut a thing out of there, so it was kinda like a rerun of the entire book. And also, according to the wiki on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, they filmed the departure of Harry leaving Hogwarts first. What. The. Heck.

Chamber of Secrets-I'ma smash Lockhart's nose. Oh, and Ron's a real wimp, too. xd.png Nice, Grint.

Prisoner of Azkaban-There's only one mess-up scene that I noticed. In the last bit of the movie, they put the Firebolt in there. The Firebolt came waaaaaaaaaaay earlier in the book. But in my opinion it's the greatest movie I've seen.

~Cavey