Darkling1212

Harry Potter

This is the movies only

All about the Harry potter Movies. Say what you think about them and how you good or bad you thought they were and all that. And do you want to see the last movie? More questions come along as you discuss.

Both parts are finally out. Best experience is to watch all of the movies in order and finally finish it off with Deathly Hallows Part 2.

So Now that Harry Potter's finished, what will take its place now?

Edited by Darkling1212

Really, the only reason why I watch the movies is because I grew up with them. I find the books much, MUCH better... the movies just plain left out too much.

Because, seriously, it's like they were determined to cut out everything plot-relevant as long as they could have their romance. The Yule Ball could have been cut out to fit Winky in. sleep.gif

And all of the girls seemed like such snots. They always had that same superior expression.

I'm going to see the seventh movie just because we've seen every movie to date. =V

I've enjoyed all the movies and I'm looking forward to the 7th.

I think that the book is better than the movies, kmon, I think they are OK, but no more than that...!

But, all the movies are worst than the book, so it's not a surprise

I only really think the first two movies did the books justice. It annoys me that the series didn't pick one director and stick with him for the whole series. Each director completely changes the tone of the movie, or the castle itself for thier purposes. I hate how in the first two films the castle is old, but with a recognizably academic atmosphere. In the later films, the caslte got all grunged up and mideval looking. (I'm a pain to watch the movies with because I can't help keeping a running commentary going).

I only really think the first two movies did the books justice. It annoys me that the series didn't pick one director and stick with him for the whole series. Each director completely changes the tone of the movie, or the castle itself for thier purposes. I hate how in the first two films the castle is old, but with a recognizably academic atmosphere. In the later films, the caslte got all grunged up and mideval looking. (I'm a pain to watch the movies with because I can't help keeping a running commentary going).

Yeah. I liked the first movie... I guess.

The second one was funny because Harry tripped. biggrin.gif

The fourth I think was the best, but I'm somewhat biased because it involved the first major death and Voldemort FINALLY came back, which made me happy because the villains are always awesome.

The sixth movie though... I didn't like. I mean, with the others, at least they didn't really add in a major plot-twist that didn't show up in the books, but in number six the Burrow was attacked and that got me just shaking my head in annoyance.

On the other hand, the sixth one got my younger brother crying, because he loves Dumbledore's awesomeness and looks upon the character as normal kids would look upon their childhood heroes.

And he liked Snape some too, so he hated the fact that Snape killed his favorite character.

Yeah, no, the sixth was the worst, the fourth was the best IMO.

Yeah, well in the sixth movie, when the Inferus reached out of the water and grabbed Harry's ankle, everyone in the theater screamed, including yours truly. It was the best jump-scare I'd seen in a long time.

Yeah, well in the sixth movie, when the Inferus reached out of the water and grabbed Harry's ankle, everyone in the theater screamed, including yours truly. It was the best jump-scare I'd seen in a long time.

I jumped out of my seat when that happened. xd.png

I think they're okay, but they don't compare to the books.

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter in either form, but I do look forward to the 7th as it looks like it might be cool.

I've seen all the movies so far, and I definitely intend to watch number 7 too. The last one was the greatest disappointment to me so far. Sure, all the movies have left out parts of the book, but that's bound to happen, there's just too much stuff to fit into a movie. But number six just seemed incredibly dull, in a way. I hope they'll do a good job on the ending.

Movies <<<<<< Books.

I like that they're at least making an effort to include more stuff by splitting the last book into two movies, but as the previews make it seem like a lot of eye candy...I'm not getting my hopes up too much for accuracy.

Definitely thought they got way too off track with the 6th.

Movies <<<<<< Books.

I like that they're at least making an effort to include more stuff by splitting the last book into two movies, but as the previews make it seem like a lot of eye candy...I'm not getting my hopes up too much for accuracy.

Definitely thought they got way too off track with the 6th.

The eye candy for me died when Wood left.

The original plot was somewhere in the 6th movie. Not sure where, but it was in there.

I say the movies are cool. Although the sixth was... okay... but it was scary when that Inferi popped out of the water. Yes they did go off plot but at least they got to the part about horcruxes.

Also when I made this I was surprised no one else had before. It is a world phenomenon for crying out loud. People should like it cause they liked the books. The main reason why the Harry potter series is a hit.

The eye candy for me died when Wood left.

The original plot was somewhere in the 6th movie. Not sure where, but it was in there.

I prefer Felton, but Wood was alright.

I meant more along the lines of CGI special effects anyway so hur. :u

Iunno about the sixth movie, let's ask any of the mass of snogging whippersnappers. Or the Room of Requirement, if the camera can take the lens off said whippersnappers for more than 2 minutes.

I could do without all the snogging kids - I never did get the pairing of Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermione (maybe he should have stayed with Lav).

I'd snog Hermonie. Admittedly the real reason I saw the sixth movie was to see how Miss Watson was getting on.

I always thought Hermione deserved better than Ron (so she can have Mr Kestra instead). smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'd snog Hermonie. Admittedly the real reason I saw the sixth movie was to see how Miss Watson was getting on.

She looked good at the ball, though not what I was expecting from the book. :D

/would totally snog Tom Felton if he was single

Rants:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- I liked its effects but It was a bit amateur.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- Awesome! Just Plain Awesome!

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban- I really found interest in it! Professor Trelawney looked exactly as they describerd her in the book.

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire- Here is where the HP movies got better than High-Def! I fell in love the first time I saw it. Though Robert Pattinson shouldn't have been Cedric

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- There were a numerous amount of mistakes in that movie! I almost killed my TV first time I watched it!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- I loved it! But Harry didn't show interest in any muggle girls seriously!

The trailer is wonderful. I'm looking forward to the movie.

The first two movies were major win. The third was okay, the fourth was meh, and the fifth and sixth were pretty much just icky, although I thought Luna was great in the fifth.

And I think I know the reason the movies after the first two weren't good: no robes! It subconsciously bothers everyone who's read the books, making the movies annoying!