Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

Rye bread?

Mämmi?

Anything traditionally Finnish? D:

You have to taste it to know why nobody else eats it, but... I wouldn't trade my mämmi for anything.

Flavourless yoghurt on frankfurters is another rather special thing I eat. xd.png

I dunno..Oxtail was rather strange >______>...

Pretty much all effin' bones >:C

Bison seemed a little "off' to eat...and tasted like poop too :/

I've had octoupus as well..didn't like it.

Cactus fries...DO NOT WANT..ever again.. :c

Whoever said bubble tea was "strange/unusual"...uh..wut? It's quite popular around the DC area (as in District of Columbia, USA...not dragcave..lol)...well...it was until most of the main vendors closed down...economy suckage..yay.

I always get the Lychee flavored bubble tee at this one place...thanks goodness it's still around or I'd dieee D:

and I love mochi ice cream..they sell it at my local chinese food restaurant...why a chinese food restaurant is selling japanese desserts is beyond me though :S

Cactus fries...sound awful....

I also drink warmed up milk (I'm such a weirdo DX ) But It taste good with gram crackers.

I ate mopane worms when I was younger now I dont dare to eat it!! I grosses me out now but locas up north in South Africa still eat it

Over Thanksgiving I was reminded about how many people think eating the giblets of the turkey can be. It's not as if I cook and eat them whole. I just cut them up into little bits and put them in the gravy with the neck.

I love shrimp with shell on. I also loveee chicken hearts. oo. I may eat dead cricket. I have some in my backyard, lol. tongue.gif

I like to drink viniger plain and eat arrowroot cookies at the same time. yummy! biggrin.gif

Edited by DaniBoo

I like to drink viniger plain and eat arrowroot cookies at the same time. yummy! biggrin.gif

mmm Vinegar is yummy to sip. I also like adding some spices to it occasionally, like curry, lemon pepper or cajun seasoning.

I've yet to try those cookies though, they're hard to find where I am.

mmm Vinegar is yummy to sip. I also like adding some spices to it occasionally, like curry, lemon pepper or cajun seasoning.

I've yet to try those cookies though, they're hard to find where I am.

Yes it is yummy.

Try looking in the cookie section of your local grocerie store. They are really baby cookies, but are delicious and perfect for any age.

I eat a bunch of things with ketchup. Like carrots and lettuce. They are tasteless otherwise to me. I even tried pears with the stuff once. It wasn't bad. xd.png

I rather picky otherwise.

I'm repeatedly called 'the basket case' by my friend for my habit of eating applesauce sandwiches for lunch

It's the kind my mom makes so it's all that cinnamon-y apple chunky goodness : D just with bread

Also, when I was little, fruit loop cheese and banana sandwiches were thebestthebestthebest

Too bad there are no fruit loops around :< I'd eat ittt

Oh, and tried fried plantains once

NEVER AGAIN

PLANTAINS ARE DELICIOUS! (spell fail?) How could yew not like em? :o

lets see in my time I've eaten

squid

earthworm soup (along with many other wild foods)

pineapple sandwiches

then there are my sanwiches which are usually things like honey, chocolate spread, banana, and peanut butter all in one.

I also have a habbit of putting an entire meal into one sandwich and eating it on the go (I make scoobie do look like an amature lol)

there is also my gypsy toast sandwich (french fried bread/french toast)

PLANTAINS ARE DELICIOUS! (spell fail?) How could yew not like em? ohmy.gif

The taste was like

I wanted either really sweet or salty, maaaybe a mix of both

But it was all

Not that sweet. Or salty.

Like, like, distorted banana

No me gusta :<

@ crwydryny Was the earthworm soup good? e,e

@espeon977 For some reason I don't like bananas... O.-

Well, people *do* eat bugs around the world, although I'm not sure what family the worm would be in.

I eat pizza with ranch dressing.... I even eat Dominos pizza with it.

I ate ice cream I made myself at camp. It had lotsa salt in it, but it was still good.

I don't like the vinegar that smells that much, although it does wash pennies.

I'm such a weirdo, too. I ate a swedish fish when I was little and nearly threw up. But for some reason, I can tolerate more sweet stuff now, like those sweet and sour gummy lifesavers.

I've had ranch with pizza once.. It was good but I wouldn't try it again xd.png

Rye bread?

Mämmi?

Anything traditionally Finnish? D:

You have to taste it to know why nobody else eats it, but... I wouldn't trade my mämmi for anything.

Sounds... rather nice actualy. I'm guessing it's a bit like marmite in the love-it-or-hate-it stakes, though, so I guess I'd have to try it before I made my mind up. Kinda strengthens the desire to visit Finland at some point really...

Anyone here like black pudding? It's rather traditional in Lancashire, where my family are from, but I know a load of people here in the south that will cringe when you order it with a full English breakfast.

I'm up in Yorkshire and I cringe at black pudding! Tried it once (I'll try anything within reason once) and it tasted as ghastly as it looked. Having said that, I'm in a minority as most folk I know love it.

Edited by quinney

Well right now I'm eating a burrito of only beans and mushrooms because all my rice and cheese got eaten. It's deec.

How did it taste?

I've never eaten these, but I've heard of gummy bugs (like cockroaches and other ones) that look just like the real thing. /shudder

I could probably never eat a bug... unless it tasted exactly like chocolate or something. I also don't like coconut.

another asian I don't know about me, but my family eat mountin small octopus. Eat just after killing, so it still squarm aroundd in my mouth eww

The food at my school cafeteria, of course.

Vanilla ice cream in hot chocolate. I was expecting the ice cream to taste like chocolate ice cream. It didn't, but it was delicious any way.

Pumpernickel bagels. Although I have to admit, those are pretty good too.