Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

when I was in college, I wanted dessert but I also wanted to eat more healthy food, so I tried combining them lmao. bell peppers and tortilla chips in ice cream, weird silly combos like that (I don't do that anymore though, but I do need cheese or meat with my veggies because I don't like them plain)

I really like eating whole tomatoes. I did it as a kid and I still enjoy it. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten it with was a pack of Twizzlers (I wasn't really combining them though. Just eating them together as a weird night snack).

I like eating sheets of seaweed just by themself, I also like dipping anything in gravy.. and I make sandwiches with Queso (liquid cheese stuff) and a few slices of meat and that's it.

Also box mac n' cheese (kraft dinner) and tuna and mayo together mixed up is delicious.

dipping flaming hot cheetos in peanut butter. adding squid in ink sauce to tomato soup, there is usually sour cream and cheese mixed in as well.

not super unusual but I added sliced radish to a turkey/cheese sandwich, it's good, fresh and less strong than horseradish (I've eaten the horseradish cheddar before but sometimes I want something slightly less spicy, also it's buffalo turkey.)

Edited by bord

This combo is probably more common but still gross to some but,
dipping pizza in (cold) ranch is so goooddddd... I hate having pizza without it ❤️

Also! a slice of cheese in curry ramen, yum! 

Edited by Gummiphrog

Maybe not a strange food combination, but it is a strange lack of a food combination: I like eating my salads plain with no dressing or toppings at all. My favorite choice is kale or pea shoots. I used to eat a lot of watercress as well.

Hmm...... I've dabbled in a few concoctions in the past, usually as a dare, but sometimes a spur of the moment thing:

McDonalds chips dipped briefly into a McFlurry - not terrible really, sounds worse than it is 🙃

Heinz salad cream on cold pizza - I always do this, usually as leftovers for breakfast (I would think it similar to Gummiphrog's cold ranch and pizza, 2 posts above me)

Sweet and sour chicken pieces dunked/mixed in with chicken curry - have also done chicken curry and eaten a jam doughnut right after as pudding (not really a combo, but close enough to have been one!) - still an interesting flavour

Also, even though it's not really a combination, I've put Cadbury's jammy mini rolls in the freezer - they're still soft when you take them out and are a really tasty treat lol ☺️

cheese and beef tacos... with apples and raisins in them

On 2/27/2023 at 5:57 AM, Nyogthas said:

I like eating sheets of seaweed just by themself, I also like dipping anything in gravy.. and I make sandwiches with Queso (liquid cheese stuff) and a few slices of meat and that's it.

Also box mac n' cheese (kraft dinner) and tuna and mayo together mixed up is delicious.

The mac n' cheese thing sounds awesome, I'm going to try that next time I make some

My weird food thing is putting mayo on grilled cheese. It just adds a little extra creaminess and savouriness. It's especially good when paired with cream cheese and ham!