Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

I like international food, which includes some more unusual things, if that counts. (Such as the takoyaki with the wiggling bonito)

But one of the snacks I most frequently get? Celery with peanut butter and raisins. Or olives with cheese and dried fruit. Or chocolate and cheese. Or frozen hotdogs thatre still frozen.

Edited by raichuluxray

I'm Chinese, so lots of the food I enjoy seem unusual or strange in the US where I currently live. I guess even by Chinese standards, I'm a bit strange with my enjoyment of black vinegar. I could literally drink the stuff. It has an intense flavor I enjoy a lot and have always enjoyed since I was young.

Stuff that the US or more western-world would consider weird consist of things like turtle, pig's ear, chicken feet, a variety of raw fish, jellyfish, certain fungi, prawn heads, etc.

I'm also chinese, and now that I come to think of it, I eat pig ear, duck neck, and chicken feet, also some internal organs of animals.

I'm also chinese, and now that I come to think of it, I eat pig ear, duck neck, and chicken feet, also some internal organs of animals.

Chicken feet? Blauergh. My little brother loves it though. I'm chinese too, never eaten pigs ear or duck neck. I've eaten pig intestines, and liver. The intestines are always delicious. Recently, my aunt got me foei gras to eat. ITs pretty good, has a weird flavor.

Now that I think of it,here we eat crickets.

Not really actually crickets,since I have heard they are a bit poisonous,we eat another kind called "chapulines".They taste like chips,and are delicious with hot sauce and lemon.

I sometimes mix ordinary foods together; the ones that normally shouldn't be mixed. At least my friends say so about marshmallow sandwiches... (◡‿◡✿)" I think they taste great, though.

I sometimes mix ordinary foods together; the ones that normally shouldn't be mixed. At least my friends say so about marshmallow sandwiches... (◡‿◡✿)" I think they taste great, though.

Hey I do that to!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! D:

Hey I do that to!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! D:

There where anyone else doesn't seem to like marshmallow sandwiches! oAo"

^ The marshmallow sandwiches I do are just marshmallows between two slices of bread. Even though they aren't so unusual, pretty much everyone I know sees them as somehow repulsive. rolleyes.gif

I am the pickiest eater ever and i also have cyclic vomiting syndrome so everything I eat is pretty usual. Except my friends yell at me for putting extra sugar in my hot chocolate >_< haha! My friend puts ketchup on her macaroni though!

I always put butter and garlic over my fried eggs.

I also put a slice of american cheese into my Ramen soup. It does wonders for adding flavor to the juice.