Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

I often eat "hurka". It's a typical Hungarian dish and it looks like this.

It's similar to black pudding and contains liver and rice, or pig's blood and rice + spices. xd.png

I agree sea urchin is pretty gross, even though I've been in Japan almost 6 years and it's "normal" here. But even so, people say that "it has to be really fresh" and it's kind of an uncommon food. Lots of people, especially the younger generation, don't like it.

I must say that since I've been here I have gotten used to eating things that I used to think were weird... like a salad with lettuce, carrots, sliced egg, and corn and mayo.

Maybe one of my weirdest habits is eating uncooked macaroni. I used to do it as a kid, I like the mealy taste of it. I stopped it for years and years and then last year I bought a bag of macaroni and ate it like potato chips. dry.gif it's weird.

I do that as well. Eat Uncooked Pasta like it was chocolate or something.

Yeah I'll nibble on uncooked spaghetti. I like the crunch tongue.gif

I used to love taking wonder bread, removing the crust and the wadding in up into a dough ball and then eating it.

I happen to like caviar and roe eggs more than most people I know. Sure, it looks gross and slimy, but hey, we all have our unique preferences right?

I ate cat treats once. Pizza witha little bit of honey barbeque sauce is really good too.

I like mashed potatoes with barbecue sauce or honey mustard. I also like rice with milk or orange juice...

Club crackers and pastrami. Really good.

Ramen noodle seasoning on scrambled eggs. Also really good.

I like grilled cheese and ketchup, and toast with ketchup. Seems normal to me, but apparently to others it's weird...

I don't know does it count, but I like to eat tomatoes with ketchup x''D

Oh, and I have eaten snake when I visited China. I think that is kind of exotic food tongue.gif

My little sister ate this all put together: spicy sauce, a noodle, pineapple,rice,soy sauce, water, avocade, fish eggs, cucumber,lemon juice, a pice of tuna, a piece of crabstick,some carrot cake, a few drops of ice cream, some cookie crumbs, and pudding.

If there's one thing I really like, it's popcorn with ketchup.

Edited by Hazel360

I haven't had them lately, but pickles with Bac-Os (the store-bought imitation bacon bits that people put on salads) are very tasty.

Chocolate and cheese! Some salty cheese and a piece of dark chocolate together, either dip the cheese in melted chocolate or take a bite of each and let them mix in your mouth. YUM!

Edited by Ripan

I sometimes eat a dish called "Suvaco de cobra", which translates as "snake's armpits". It's made with dried minced meat,sweetcorn and onions.(Yes, I know it's not that weird;just the name)

horse meat sandwiches. My stepfather is dutch so we sometimes get smoked horse meat. I love it with edam, spring mix, mango dressing. Sweet and salty <3

A lot of my friends think it's weird I dip my cheese pizza in mustard and mix ranch into my canned spaghetti.

back in the days of owning a cat, i'd nibble on dry cat food

it started out as a dare but then i ended up having a zip-lock of cat food in my room as a result of it, and i was young and stupid,,, so i'd mistake it for cocoapuffs and eventually i just stopped caring and ate it until it was gone.

uh. i eat cheese on my hot dogs, but i dont think that qualifies as odd. despite the comments ive gotten on it.

taco omelets are also very good- eggs, ground beef, cheese and salsa. delicious.

and ranch on my pizza? are any of those even weird i dont know

Some sushi, weird mixes of food I make up on the fly, like spicy shrimp and mushroom ramen with steak bits, things like that. I experiment and end up liking it.

Pizza burritos.... super fried tortilla chips (because my dad's Mexican and he can make these things)... cheesy seaweed, plain tofu.... Hehehe.

Im asian and I love deer meat and the weirdest thing I ever ate was probably stewed sea cucumber with sugar water...

IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!! Don't ask who cooked it, I don't wanna remember...