Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

Hmm... I've ate eels (which isn't that weird, and to me, it's disgusting) I've also eaten CHICKEN FEET which are SUPER good.

Define weird.

Is it your weird, my weird, or my friends definition of weird?

I put salsa on almost everything, ranging from normal taco's to tuna fish. It may not seem weird to you or me, but other people don't understand why I do that.

So, it all depends.

One time I ate a food called "shoes" (It's eggplant with bessamel) and I putted on it melted chocolate... I wouldn't do that again for no reason. ohmy.gif

I used to know someone who would eat cheese and mustard sandwiches with Doritos ON the sandwich. I don't know of other people eat that kind of stuff, but I thought it was pretty weird!

I happen to be a vegetarian, so strange food addictions are my regular diet. I bet most of you don't like nutritional yeast flakes in your soup, or "meat" crumble chili.

I think probably the strangest thing I've eaten was turkey lunch meat with my rice and soy sauce, but I suppose that isn't that strange.

But a while ago, my mom and brother would go to the store and buy stuff just because they thought it might be interesting, like dried candied flowers, and chocolate cheese.

I do also have a friend who's a really picky eater, but one of the things he eats is cheese-its dipped in chocolate pudding.

Cow tongue, sushi, all kinds (although I will never try sea urchin again!! ugh.), ox tails, snake meat, crocodile, ostrich...I've had all of these, and love them.

Cow tongue, sushi, all kinds (although I will never try sea urchin again!! ugh.), ox tails, snake meat, crocodile, ostrich...I've had all of these, and love them.

I agree sea urchin is pretty gross, even though I've been in Japan almost 6 years and it's "normal" here. But even so, people say that "it has to be really fresh" and it's kind of an uncommon food. Lots of people, especially the younger generation, don't like it.

I must say that since I've been here I have gotten used to eating things that I used to think were weird... like a salad with lettuce, carrots, sliced egg, and corn and mayo.

Maybe one of my weirdest habits is eating uncooked macaroni. I used to do it as a kid, I like the mealy taste of it. I stopped it for years and years and then last year I bought a bag of macaroni and ate it like potato chips. dry.gif it's weird.

In china I ate a seahorse and it tasted wonderful but the thing is that you can't buy seahorses in Australia so the next time I go to China i'm probably going to but a whole bucket ful of seahorses

I guess it's not THAT bizarre - but I just love pickled onions, eat them as a snack - so yummy.

Baby Octopuses.

They taste like marinated chewing gum.

So I just got done eating warmed up cereal. And then I started to wonder, What strange foods do people eat?

So Lol I'm just curious. xd.png

I love salmon and mangoes xd.png yes I have eaten them in the same meal. Last week I ate 20 mangoes over 5 days o.o since my mom bought them all and several ripened on the same day...so I had no choice but to make full meals out of 3-5 of them in a day, which was insanely delicious I won't lie biggrin.gif but I ate them cut up, not pureed or anything else.

I love the v-8 v-fusion, and also naked juice. The naked juice I got into because one time I was researching antioxidants, and then I found out that some kinds of naked juice has lots of antioxidants in it. So, I just started drinking naked juices and I haven't looked back... well technically talking about how i got into it would be "looking back" but you get the idea lol.

Hm...please don't be all like OMG WAE U SO EVIL?! but I think I might've had something that looked like shark fin soup at a wedding... Even so, I doubt it because where I live, shark fin is banned, perhaps it was an alternative of some sort.

My mother thinks I'm weird for having tuna, cheese and mayo as a filling in a pancake, or marshmallows and chocolate. Personally, I think she's the weird one...

I LOVE dried seaweed. My favoret brand is Annie Chuns (I think)

I love Annie Chun's! Their miso noodle bowl is to die for.

I like evaporated milk mixed with chicken broth and cayenne pepper. It's actually part of the base for the gravy used in chicken and dumplings, but I like it by itself.

I also like chocolate dipped jalapeno peppers. Oh yes, and I make a mean choclate chip cookie pie that's actually made with beans (that's right, you heard me!) instead of flour. I'm not vegan, but I found it on a vegan website and made it for a friend of mine. She couldn't tell the difference! Then, I got addicted to it. tongue.gif