Ninetails

Unusual food combinations/Stange foods you eat

So I just got done eating warmed up cereal. And then I started to wonder, What strange foods do people eat?

So Lol I'm just curious. xd.png

Edited by Ninetails

...I happen to like crickets. And 'gator.

Sushi, if you consider it weird. Love it love it.

I've had squid jerky, cricket shells covered in cheddar cheese, cricket shells covered in some Mexican spice stuff, and an ostrich burger. I love Hot Cheetos with green onion dip or string cheese. I used to eat Cheetos and goldfish crackers with ketchup. I also used to eat this kind of ranch by itself.

Edited by Icepelt

I really like octopus if it's cooked just right. If not it's awful because the suckers get stuck in your throat and you feel like you're choking and dying.

But it tastes good xd.png

I've eaten gator before, pretty much my only non-mammal,bird,fish,crustation/mollusks, food.

I've had black tip reef shark too. It was ok.

On a regular basis, probably not anything really unusual. typical college diet - cereal, noodles, and pudding/jello cups

This girl I know constantly makes blood soup, and stuff like it.

Now that im used to it, it actually is pretty good.

This girl I know constantly makes blood soup, and stuff like it.

Now that im used to it, it actually is pretty good.

Ew. That deffinately doesn't sound like anything I'd dare to eat. (Is it made with real blood??) The strangest food I like is eating an odd mixture of mashed potatoes and applesauce.

When I was little I'd eat ketchup, dough, and vinegar. Still do, actually, but not as often tongue.gif

Um... I don't think anything else I eat counts as weird. Unless you count that "friendship bread" thing, which is made from ages old yogurt or whatever that keeps getting reused and yet tastes delicious xd.png

I make up weird combos. Im very picky and only eat a few select foods, and my mom and dad are like "How can you like this but not (insert food here)"

i've eaten duck tongue and pig ear and deer meat and there the least disgusting out of chinese weird foods... they eat snakes, dogs and even... censorkip.gif*

i eat shrimp with the shell still on.

that is indeed a little strange.

Especially since your body cannot physically process the shell. though they are crunchy...

I eat... sandwhiches made with chocolate spread, jam, honey, cream cheese, peanut butter and a squirt of maple syrup.

And I don't throw up!

unsure.gif Even though that's kinda tame compared to crickets. I think I would eat insects, if somebody were to offer. Not raw, of course.

Edited by Ruins

Chocolate spread on black rye bread is pleasant.

Edited by lightbird

Well... instead of ketchup I like to take french dressing... you know, this pink stuff with herbs. I put it on almost anything where normal people would use ketchup.

Compared to everyone else, what I like to eat isn't very strange at all. I like putting weird things in peanut butter sandwiches, though. Yesterday, I made a peanut butter sandwich with Ritz crackers. I also love banana and PB, though it makes me really thirsty.

I also like some Cajun cuisine (but not much because I'm a picky eater! D: ), especially cracklins (not to be confused with cracklings)... Which are basically, "fried pieces of pork fat with a small amount of attached skin, flavored after frying with a mixture of peppery Cajun spices." (from Wikipedia). The spicier, the better. ^.^

Ew. That deffinately doesn't sound like anything I'd dare to eat. (Is it made with real blood??)

Yep. :3

lol you get used to it though.

I'm Asian. You do the math :|

Frog legs, duck webs, various animal innards (tripe, beef liver, chicken liver/gizzard/heart/etc.), pig's blood, alligator, ostrich, elk, bison, oysters, sushi, pig ear, chicken feet...

Sandwiches made with marmite and a soft boiled egg. Delicious! Also a combination of tuna, pasta and baked beans.

Plus I like eating rabbit, but I'm not sure if that counts as weird or not.

Edited to add: Oh, and Black Pudding ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding ) which is a bit of a Lancashire classic, so I tend not to think of it as weird.

Edited by TikindiDragon

Most of the unusual food I eat are usual for someone else. I've eaten dove and rooster...frog legs are pretty common and so are chicken innards like hearts.

Though, since I was little, I've always eaten fried shrimp with the tails. The tails just gave it a nice crunch.

I also enjoy peanut butter sandwiches with tomato soup. Dunno if that is strange.

I'm Asian, xd.png. Figure it out.

HOWEVER, since I've been one a food restriction since I was 6, there are a lot of things I haven't eaten - including hot dogs.

The tastiest, most unusual food I eat is... nothing. .-.

I stick to salads, and chicken. Any normal fruits, veggies. A little bit of steak and beef. Although you could say that our homemade "chocolate" ice cream is unusual. It has no sugar, no junk. It doesn't even have chocolate, my parents figured out how to make it taste like chocolate, using only water, ice, and some fruits and veggies. (no, no cocoa beans! xd.png)

I've eaten cow stomach lining which was disgusting, downed raw eggs and some pig kidneys. Hmmm, I like mashed potatos and tomato sauce, hmmm I can't think of anything else that counts as odd.

When I was little I'd eat ketchup, dough, and vinegar. Still do, actually, but not as often :P

Um... I don't think anything else I eat counts as weird. Unless you count that "friendship bread" thing, which is made from ages old yogurt or whatever that keeps getting reused and yet tastes delicious XD

vinegar taste really good. :o