98hime

School Stories

my sixth grade year was one of my strangest

~a girl had a ceaser at a pool on a feild trip

~a student found a bullet the school went on lock down my class was in a computor lab so we were there for like 3 class periods(we got to play on the computors the entire time!) the police checked one of my friend's binder for a gun(me and him were also annoying eachother by playing music the other didn't like) in the end it turned out to be a metal thing from someone's belt

~smoke was coming from a second floor bathroom the school was exacuated i was in gym class and it was the middle of winter and because of gym i was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and everyone in my class was asking me what time it was because i had kept a miniature digital clock with me that day(total coincidance) about an hour later we were sent to the highschool down the street to get to our buses

(warning if squemish)

~a student cut his finger off with a pair of scissors in geography class when i went to that same class i saw a pair of sissors with something that looked suspiciously like blood

I stapled my finger once, in school, not fun, Now that I look back on it, I'mnot sure how I manged to do that.

Once, my English teacher made us watch Twilight at the beginning of last year. Then, at the end, she made us watch New Moon.

So, a lot of weird things happen to me during the school day, I'm not talking about " an alien landed on out school" weird, I'm talking about. " Our teacher stood up on her desk and danced" weird.

The alien thing actually sort of happened at my elementary school. The principal came on the intercom and said aliens landed on the playground. Then for weeks we kept seeing an "alien" in the hallways (teacher in a costume obviously). On the last day of school we had an assembly where we launched the alien back into space.

As for weird things that happen at my school, it can get pretty crazy. My art teacher does the robot in class almost daily. We've had 2 bomb threats, though we haven't had one in awhile. There's probably more but I can't think of any right now.

I go to an all girls school, so nothing EVER really happens, well, actually, a couple of times guys from the boys school up the road have streaked through our school. That was funny. Especially when they got tackled by the deans. Also every year the seniors (Year 13) have prank wars between the boys and girls at the end of the year, even though everyone always gets in trouble. It's my turn this year, and man, we need to sort out what we're going to do.

It was suggested we get a long as chinese dragon costume and 'glide' through the boys school xd.png

My gym sponsored a Philly Zoo trip, and my friend and I got left behind. They came back 4 hours later for us.

I said "gym," because I just started going back to public schools, this year. So the gym, gymnastics club, was always my school.

Last year this kid asked me to marry him. After i said no he said that I was no fun.

last year on senoir prank day, a bunchh of senoirs sent a chain e-mail saying that at 10:30, go out into the halls and start to dance, then, a bunch of them rigged the speaker system to play music and eveyone crowded out into the halls and started to dance, it was funny becuase there was WAY to many people to punish /control, it lasted for about half an hour until the cops came. Great way to end my freshman year....

All my teachers are chefs, so they're all crazy. (In a good way).

Although Chef Gallagher, who teaches my production class (6am-11am) has a bad temper, and is prone to throwing things at people. He got mad at one of my classmates one morning, while I was standing near him zesting an orange for some muffins.

Chef Gallagher grabbed the orange out of my hands, and pegged it at the girl, much to my annoyance.

You go to chef school? That's so cool! i aim to get my Psy.D by 24.

two days ago. My friend Lianne decided to do er school report on the sex lives of Jellyfish. The teacher agreed to it , since it was " original"

My US history teacher.

'Nuff said.

Lul, same.

Hm... One time a tree on the sidewalk next to my school fell on the wires and the electricity went out. The next day we had no school biggrin.gif

So far the seniors before me haven't had very good pranks. The only noteworthy one was last year's, when they paraded though the halls with streamers and air horns and blasting music during the last block of the day. After a while it just got annoying, though.

Oh, last year there was a stray husky wandering around school. I've never seen a husky with fur that long, but he was so cute X3 One of the teachers ended up taking him in, he had had huskies before.

Will put more when I remember wink.gif

Well..... there was this one time in 2nd grade where the bus ran over a basketball and it popped. blink.gif

And let's not forget how Mrs. G broke her jawbone at a class party in 4th grade.

the weirdest i can think of right now (keep in mind i feel lazy right now) is when my math teacher threatened to put this one guy through a meat grinder.

she was joking of course.

Edited by bmw2606

I remember seing a hobo in his underwear sleeping on a log in the forest next to my school. blink.gif

And when there was a guy with a knife and possibly a gun walking around our school.... that was not a fun lock down. I was in 2nd grade and we were in the gym and all the lights in the school turned off and it was pitch black. ninja.gif

I was crying... sad.gif

During a storm, a circuit breaker threatened to catch on fire because the wires had been exposed. They put off class to shove us all in the gym for about an hour, and while we were at home that night, the school actually did catch fire. Some kid's even got it up on youtube, lol. As a result we were the only school that had the day off the next day. It was a really small fire and there was no real damage.

And I'd been thinking about not wanting to go to school, because it was a Friday and I wanted a three day weekend. Hahaha

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

apparently some people on campus had WAY too much time and sidewalk chalk on their hands saturday and sunday night, because they turned all the campus sidewalks into a giant pacman board. If freshmen try to step outside their dorms, there are ghosts on the ground at every entrance that will eat them, and I cannot imagine how many white spots there are. The campus is very big.

Edited by Layn

My school always have fire drills, the high school is allways burning stuff dry.gif . Its really annoying. And I remember how we had a practice lockdown drill, where we hid behind the table. I cant think of anything else right now...

WAY back in second grade, my friend got pushed over the edge of the rail thing on a slide because the line was so long, and way way back, in first grade, I was walking along and saw a rabid groundhog, I saw it had foam on it's mouth, and I called my friend over, then a whole bunch of people came over to see it, after that the teacher on duty walked over, screamed, and called out local animal control. And that was the end of it.

Well in middle school for a tornado drill a kids face was in pee o_O

Another: Our VP had to tackle these two kids who were fighting and dragged them both off to the principals office...at the same time! biggrin.gif No wonder why his name is Mr. Paine

Then in ceramics our teacher told us that a kid was doing that one game where you use the knife and try to not stab your hand, with a needle tool, and it slipped and went right through his finger's bone!

Well in middle school for a tornado drill a kids face was in pee o_O

Another: Our VP had to tackle these two kids who were fighting and dragged them both off to the principals office...at the same time! biggrin.gif No wonder why his name is Mr. Paine

Then in ceramics our teacher told us that a kid was doing that one game where you use the knife and try to not stab your hand, with a needle tool, and it slipped and went right through his finger's bone!

D: wow, you school sounds....graphic.

Today, one of my friends was trying to get someones attention. It was picture day, and so I shouted, ' ETHAN, LIANNE WANTS YOU!" then , I realized that it had come out completely wrong, and we all started to crack up.

D: wow, you school sounds....graphic.

Today, one of my friends was trying to get someones attention. It was picture day, and so I shouted, ' ETHAN, LIANNE WANTS YOU!" then , I realized that it had come out completely wrong, and we all started to crack up.

Naw my school district is just weird

I can beat that, our archery teacher told us that she'd always been telling people to pull away their fingers after they shoot the arrow, or the arrow will graze along their fingers and cause pain because it's fiberglass.

One kid apparently ignored her and ignored her and ignored her.... and then the FEATHERS got stuck in his fingers. She sent him to the on campus medical center, which sent him to a hospital, and SURGERY couldn't get them out. According to a friend of his the teacher was talking to a few years later, he STILL has the feathers in his fingers.

Since our school mascot is a duck, and the feathers are duck feathers... lol it is a memento of college...

So now she doesn't just say "pull your fingers away, you could get hurt" she says "it really happened, and now some kid is walking around with duck feathers in his fingers"

Edited by Layn

High school government teacher who had tenure and 2 years to graduation climbing out the window, walking down to another teachers room knocking on the window and asking for chalk. Also same teacher climbing out the window with his laptop trying to steal internet from the house on the other side of the fence.

4 years straight of Code "Yellow". Meaning no hall passes and noone in the halls between classes...Then the one day of Code "Red" where everyone had to be evacuated because of a "family feud" (Gangs) and S.W.A.T. teams were called...that was a fun day lemme tell ya.