98hime

School Stories

Oh the insanity.... Like Abbot and Costello in math class, the art teacher calling us "flunkies", and balls getting caught in the gym net. And MR. Z. ALWAYS MR. Z. And a field trip that showed us pictures of rotting albatross skeletons filled with Coke caps to make us feel guilty on the last day of it.

Fun. *Insert sarcasm here* dry.gif

Edited by Milkymoon101

After a day at school in kindergarten, we were all going home on the bus.

Someone hit a deer and it was a red glop spread around. Everyone including the eight graders, was like ewww.

I was the kindergarten kid laughing hysterically. Mum got a call from the school from that.

This is a story which, is not much of a story but... Well, I was in 3rd grade and my teacher was so nice, she was as nice as my own mom. So once when I needed some help, I yelled out "Mom I need help!" And everyone turned to stare at me. I was so extremely embarrassed! From that day, I always think about what I say. tongue.gif

In sixth grade, my class was doing experiments to see what reacted with baking soda. One of the substances we were testing was vinegar. Most of our groups put down "reacts" without a second thought, as we all knew that baking soda reacted with vinegar. However, one group put down "doesn't react."

Our teacher decided that they would demonstrate. He put some baking soda in a cup, added vinegar and... it didn't do anything. Apparently, the vinegar had lost it's acidity. Still, it was funny.

So I had to do a presentation today in Science on the element Radon, and so I emailed myself the powerpoint I did on my computer so I could pull it up on the smartboard.

And so I log in

And there's like a gazillion dragcave notifications in my email

It was ridiculous. Then I forgot to close my email when I finished my presentation (Luckily my friend who went after me closed it out for me smile.gif)

It was awkward, and really funny any the same time. But I was still recovering from my panic of presenting so I didn't have any space in my mind to think of that

Once, my old math teacher nearly threw a chair at the cheekiest guy in the class. tongue.gif He didn't really mean, it though. Awesome math teacher.

I have one outstanding memory of something weird/funny happening while I was at school (and we're talking a while back now). I was in Year 10 (final year at my secondary, about 16) and I'd just started dating one of the guys I was friends with. As I'm walking between classes this little kids (Year 7, maybe 11 or 12) comes running up to me "Did you know [Tikindi] had started dating Ben?" he asks.

I had a wtf moment. Clearly he didn't know that *I* was the person he was talking about, and I also couldn't believe that my relationships were news worthy enough to be spreading around the whole school. I just kinda laughed and said "Yeah, I know.". But iwas was... massively odd. First time I think I realised I was notorious.

One of my friends couldn't come to our First Lego League (Robotics) thing we did last night, so I was telling him all the ridiculous stuff that one of my other friends did(and there was plenty of things to tell him) and so then he leans over and was about to tell a different friend something when he turned to me and says "[N.TSwift] stay out of this" and so of course I'm curious, but I was pretty sure what he said. So during lunch I asked the friend who WAS WHISPERED to what he was told while Whisperer was trying tp get icecream from someone and he said "I can't tell you." So I ask if I guess will he tell me, he says he'd play hot and cold with me later (cause Whisperer came back right then)

So we're going to our lockers after last hour and I tell him "It has to do with me. Pretty Obvious"

Warmer

"It has to do with [Ridiculous friend mentioned in beginning]?"

Even Warmer

"It has to do with that day that you, [Whisperer], and [A different friend] tell me you all think [Ridiculous friend] likes me"

Even warmer

And since I basically guessed it he just told me EXACTLY what I knew he'd say, that [Whisperer] thinks I like [Ridiculous friend]. Now I need to ask Sir Whisperer if he still thinks [Ridiculous friend] likes me AND vice versa.

Anyone have any stories similar to this they're willing to share? I probably won't come back to this thread, so PM me~ I'd like someone to chat with about this smile.gif

One of my friends couldn't come to our First Lego League (Robotics) thing we did last night, so I was telling him all the ridiculous stuff that one of my other friends did(and there was plenty of things to tell him) and so then he leans over and was about to tell a different friend something when he turned to me and says "[N.TSwift] stay out of this" and so of course I'm curious, but I was pretty sure what he said. So during lunch I asked the friend who WAS WHISPERED to what he was told while Whisperer was trying tp get icecream from someone and he said "I can't tell you." So I ask if I guess will he tell me, he says he'd play hot and cold with me later (cause Whisperer came back right then)

So we're going to our lockers after last hour and I tell him "It has to do with me. Pretty Obvious"

Warmer

"It has to do with [Ridiculous friend mentioned in beginning]?"

Even Warmer

"It has to do with that day that you, [Whisperer], and [A different friend] tell me you all think [Ridiculous friend] likes me"

Even warmer

And since I basically guessed it he just told me EXACTLY what I knew he'd say, that [Whisperer] thinks I like [Ridiculous friend]. Now I need to ask Sir Whisperer if he still thinks [Ridiculous friend] likes me AND vice versa.

Anyone have any stories similar to this they're willing to share? I probably won't come back to this thread, so PM me~ I'd like someone to chat with about this smile.gif

Yeah, I heard about this a little bit later than it happened, and it has been going on all School Year! It is really funny, and Yeah, I think some of the whispers like her a little but, just maybe more than friends, and Whisper agrees with me..

So many times. -.- We call our teachers, 'ma'm.' I almost called my math teacher 'mum,' the other day. I just said, 'mu...,' in this really quiet voice, and then kind of trailed off. I don't think anyone noticed. xd.png

Ever called your teacher "mum" before? Awkward... blink.gif

Too many times. o.o Ive never said it really loud before though, unlike my friend who shouted to our R.E teacher 'Daaaaaaad' really loud across the class! XP Funny Times.

There are tall pyramid shaped "wet floor" signs. I like putting them upside down. When April comes I am going through the entire school and turning them ALL UPSIDE DOWN.

Also, I used to write "the cake is a lie" on the dry erase boards.

My school isn't all that interesting. Also, I'm tired, and I think I had a story but I forgot it.

Edit: Right, now I remember.

It wasn't long after the beginning of the year. I had my sonic screwdriver because of a class thing- we were supposed to tell a little about ourselves in 7th period, and I like Doctor Who so I brought it. I was randomly sonic-ing people and when I was on my way to band class I passed by and sonic'd her and she pulled out her phone which had a sonic screwdriver app on it. (Something like that.) So apparently she loves Doctor Who, which I just so happen to be watching right now. Needless to say she is now one of my favorite teachers.

I am 99% sure that this really happened.

Edited by aquamarine__

Well, in Kindergarden, I thought my technology teacher was going to kill us if we didn't get 100% on our assignments. Every day before technology, we had a bathroom break. Using my cunning mind, I devised a perfect plan: Hide in the bathroom, and skip technology. So I waiting in a stall for probably an hour, before I heard announcements over the intercom to dismiss students to office for release. Thinking that the school day was over, and that I would be locked into the school for the night, I started screaming. As loud as I possibly could. The principal found me, and sent me back to my class.

I got in big trouble.

Well, in Kindergarden, I thought my technology teacher was going to kill us if we didn't get 100% on our assignments. Every day before technology, we had a bathroom break. Using my cunning mind, I devised a perfect plan: Hide in the bathroom, and skip technology. So I waiting in a stall for probably an hour, before I heard announcements over the intercom to dismiss students to office for release. Thinking that the school day was over, and that I would be locked into the school for the night, I started screaming. As loud as I possibly could. The principal found me, and sent me back to my class.

I got in big trouble.

Lol you can't ditch don't ever hide in the bathroom.

My teacher made me sing in Italian in front of the class. She was like, "Go up to the front and sing."

I'm like: 0.0''

Plus the day after, I hit my head on the door of the locker above me AND someone slammed their locker on my hands.

I had a really rowdy geography class. The classroom had one of those folding walls you can push back to make 2 classrooms into one. So the kids in the other classroom were knocking on the wall so my class' fools went and banged back. It escalated and the brats ended up kicking the wall down.

I had a problem with bullies too, so one day I took a kebab skewer to school and when one came up to hassle me I chased him down the hallway with it. A teacher saw and I got detention, plus it didnt even hurt the kid cos the skewer broke. A few months later I heard some year 7s gossiping to each other and one goes 'You see her? I heard she stabbed someone... with a knife!" lol.

My friend and I got a detention for doing something pretty dumb.. which at the time we thought that it wasnt and that the teachers were just being unfair. it was just a lunchtime detention. My friend and I went because you have to get your name marked off to prove that you did your detention other wise you will get into more trouble. We both felt like we didnt deserve to be there so we ran away when the teacher was busy. It would have worked except I left my bag in the detention room and had to go back! What a fail.

Ever called your teacher "mum" before? Awkward... blink.gif

OH THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Haha. I remember a bully, a really arrogant one, shouting over class to the teacher not 'Mom' but 'Mommy'. I cracked up. laugh.gif

Back in high school, the biology teacher had some fish tanks in his room. At one point, there was a crayfish in one of them. Apparently this crayfish had gotten out once or twice before, but this day, the teacher just couldn't find it, so he was telling all of us to keep an eye out. Toward the end of the day, there came an announcement on the loudspeaker: "Clyde the Crayfish has been found." Just that, nothing else. I wonder what the people who didn't have class with that teacher thought of that announcement. xd.png

In college:

One day I was eating lunch with a couple people: a history major, a natural resources major, and a computer major (I'm a computer major as well). We had the following conversation:

Me: I used to have Battleship on a Commodore.

History and Natural Resources majors: What's a Commodore?

Computer major: It's this computer from the 80's.

History major: Oh, when you said "commodore", I was thinking of the British navy.

Natural Resources major: Oh, when you said "commodore", I was thinking of that one bird.

Me: That's a condor.

We were laughing so hard. xd.png

Edited by Dawnwing

I have several from when I was in school.

When I was in 10th grade, one time during History class this kid runs into our class room and tackles the kid who sits 2 desks in front of me, they then begin too fight (poorly if I don't say so myself) and the kid who ran into our classroom's friend came barging in to join the fight. Fights happened all the time at that school but rarely during class with students from other classes.

In 7th grade we would play yu-gi-oh during math class since it was so boring, I was only in that math class for credits, and the teacher didn't care, anyways we had a sub one day for math class and when we pulled out are cards and set up the mat he asked us too stay after class for a bit (this was the class before lunch), anyways when we stayed he pulled out his cards and asked if he could duel winner, It was odd and I didn't know too accept or call stranger danger (I accepted and beat him, he sucked lol).

We use too have a very large fish tank in my 12th grade Science class, This kid comes too class drunk (it was so obvious) and hurls in the fish tank, since you can't send a kid too the office at that school for under aged drinking without the actual beverage in possession the teacher couldn't do anything about it except call his parent's. well 20 minutes into class these two adults come into our class in the middle of class yelling at the drunk kid in front of everybody. It was funny and unexpected.

Today me and several friends were bored during the recess after PSSAs, we tackled people for fun.