CrypticAsterisk

Video game fails

I was finally almost done with this horribly long and hard part in Mass Effect 2, when this happened.

dry.gif

I was playing CoD and I did an amazing trickshot... Too bad it was on my own team mate when TK'ing was on in the lobby sleep.gif

Edited by Taco_

I can only remember these two, but I definitely had many more!

Minecraft: I wanted to make a lava trash can in my basement in an entirely wooden village... My first best work burned down.... xd.png

LoZ Majora's Mask: I wanted to do some side quests for my dad who saved on an Owl statue after beating the water temple. I wanted to finish the Swamp Skulltulla house, but decided not to save and leave it as is... I didn't realize that when I didn't save it undid the entire water temple! (For those who do not know, the water temple is the most boring and hardest area EVER!!!)

Overlord 2.

Go frog hunting to stock up on blue life force, end up getting most of my minions eaten. Re-start game, lose tons of gold T-T

I'm stuck on Dragon Quest: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies because I cannot- I repeat CANNOT- kill that stupid Leviathin-whale-thing on the island. I keep getting slaughtered and I'm too impatient to level my party up to anything decent... The paths to the battle-site's really long, so half of my health and magic points are gone just getting there, knocked off by stupid monsters that I can't run from or avoid.

...Help? sad.gif

EDIT: Obviously not.

Edited by Ruins

Sorry Ruins, but this is for fails, not advice. :/

And so this isn't spam...

SSBB:

I was beat by my five year old sister. 'Nuff said.

I recently got out my old game boy and started playing Tetris.

I started up a B type game on level 9, height five.

It killed me fifty times in under sixty seconds....

In soviet Russia, the blocks stack you.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

On the train, when the helicopter appears and starts blowing up cars, there is this one car that is completely open, no cover, and has a closed door. I died so many times trying to open that censorkip.gif door while the helicopter was raining machine gun fire on me. Only on one run did I notice the grenade/rocket launchers sitting at the front of the car that you are supposed to shoot the helicopter with to stop it shooting at you.

Was playing Shadow the Hedgehog. (Never. Again.) I was in the first level and I was just running through with Sonic by my side spouting nonsense. We approached a ledge that I couldn't see over, and Sonic said, "We should jump down here!" or something to that effect, so I did. But there was no surface to land on. I fell to my death.

And so Sonic killed Shadow, and I died soon after from laughing so hard.

I KEEP SLAMMING INTO WALLS DURING THE CHARIOT SECTION OF PRINCE OF PERSIA THE TWO THRONES! AND EVEN IF I GET PAST THAT PART THE BOSS ALWAYS KILLS ME!!!!!! *turns caps lock off*

I should NOT have missed that life upgrade.

I was playing the first level of Sonic Heroes with Team Sonic. I was running around the stage with Tails (Don't ask.) and when I gt to the ruins with some green robots, I flew used thunder shoot to defeat them. When I LANDED Sonic and Knuckles fell through the solid floor and Tails didn't stop flying. After about 15 seconds of flying around, Sonic and Knuckles returned to Tails and then Tails fell through the floor. Then, I died...

So I was playing the Eragon game for Xbox360 (I got it for $.50 from a friend) and I was flying on Saphira... I ran her into a rock and died but killed four people in the process... it's not really a fail but I found it funny

So I was playing a Order and Chaos on my phone, and I see about thirty NCPs standing on top of each other. I do a range attack that hits everyone withen ten meters or something like that just to see what would happen and... needless to say I died in ten seconds.

1 day I was playing pokemon mystery dungeon exprors of sky. And I was on sky stairwy and I axadently gave an apple to my swinub. laugh.gif

I was playing Dante's Inferno because my father got mad at it's 'complicatedness' so I told him I could play it and help him. I was getting attacked by something (don't know the name of it) in the levels that had the 6 circles of whatever or something (i wasn't paying that much attention!) and I flipped into the air to attack one of those centar things... I flipped off the edge of the ledge I was on with a really cool attack xd.png so it was epic and failage at the same time! My dad burst out laughing... so I gave the controller to him and he ended up doing a critical attack right off the edge... which was funnier than mine since no one was around to attack!

I then promptly took the controller and went to jump on a rope... I missed the rope, fell on one of those elevators and fell off, landed halfway on a ledge and went to jump- I jumped the wrong way and ran into a wall while falling to my death. "Good save" says my father while laughing...

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

On the train, when the helicopter appears and starts blowing up cars, there is this one car that is completely open, no cover, and has a closed door. I died so many times trying to open that censorkip.gif door while the helicopter was raining machine gun fire on me. Only on one run did I notice the grenade/rocket launchers sitting at the front of the car that you are supposed to shoot the helicopter with to stop it shooting at you.

This.

I did this in all three playthroughs.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 ~ On both games, I would get right to the end of the world, right in the middle of the boss fight, I'd need that ONE more hit before I'd kill him, when it would happen.....

I'd get hit or knocked off the edge.

And no I hadn't saved in awhile because apparently I'm SO GOOD....

You have NO idea the rage that comes out of me when this happens. No one will come near me for DAYS when it does. wacko.gif

I was just playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. My sister enouraged me to pick up a cat-thing and throw it off the edge of Skyloft. I picked it up, brought it to this little narrow bridge I meant to throw it off of, and then slipped off myself, feline still in hand. That got my sister laughing enough already. A knight rescued me and dumped me onto a higher level, so I went to jump down.... and instead of landing on the ground, I completely missed even the little bridge, and fell again. xd.png

most resent fails was minecraft and trophy hunter 2003. on trophy hunter i was shooting a elk that was the bigest i had came across and it was running from a mountain lion. i shot at it trying to get it before the lion and the lion had attacked the elk, well i missed and hit the lion. the computer called me a iresponsible hunter. :'(

on minecraft i did a few things. 1. dug straight down. 2. ran backwards from a creeper, landed in lava. 3. was dropping gravil down in lava to make a bridge, i had too much of the gravil and placed it straight under me, lava was deep. managed to get trapped with skeletens. i lost a lot of iron and 4 pieces of diamond.

L4D2:

I was playing by myself, I saw a massive arm in the doorway, and I thought it was a Charger. Cue me shooting it in the arm repeatedly, and hearing my team mate yell "TANK!" Just before I died.

Chargers and Tanks: HOW DO YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

Um, the Tank has TWO big arms? xd.png

Well, this wasn't recent, but I remember when I played Ocarina of Time and I attacked the chickens... 'nuff said. xd.png

L4D2:

I was playing by myself, I saw a massive arm in the doorway, and I thought it was a Charger. Cue me shooting it in the arm repeatedly, and hearing my team mate yell "TANK!" Just before I died.

Chargers and Tanks: HOW DO YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

The sounds they make.

And the music. Seriously, always keep a listen out for the music.

They also look quite different. Don't look at me, though, because I habitually play Valve games with the subtitles on.

Um, the Tank has TWO big arms? xd.png

It was near a doorway, only one arm was sticking out through the door that I could see, and since they have the same skin colour...

(Yes, i'm British. Don't judge my spelling.)

I almost forgot: Team Fortress 2.

So many I can't count. But the one that sticks out:

I was on a kill streak mid-match on Dustbowl, and this Engy comes up and TAUNT-KILLS me. YEAH. (I was demoman at the time with chargin' targe and eyelander)