CrypticAsterisk

Video game fails

Spore: Wandering around near where my creatures had just moved and the ground starts shaking. Look forward, and there's an Epic. Look behind me and there's another. Look to the side and there's ANOTHER. I was like O.o...oh crap and ran back to the camp.

Happened twice, actually. Except the second time there were FIVE Epics near the camp. One actually stomped on my camp and killed my players (which stunk because I had a few Rogues in there, too).

Sims 2: Too much CC, used the constrain floor elevation cheat, ruined my game. ><

~Cavey

One of mine: On Legend of Zelda: Links awaking. You have to move a heavy ball around to smash columns in the last dungeon. However, I've somehow done it in the wrong order and when you drop the ball on the floor with the remaining 2 pillars its between them and you cant get there. This is the the only zelda game,(with exception of spirt tracks which my dad and I have lost some where in the house so cant play lol) I havent finished due to being too stubborn to delate and start completely over. sad.gif

Pokemon Lake (if that even counts as a video game, it's a game on the PC)

Not catching a randomly encountered shiny mudkip I found.

Everyone's mentioned Zero WIng's "All your base" Fail, right?

Base. Base. All your base. Are belong to us.

I had another one of those moments awhile ago. Someone tried to invite me to play with them on their video game, and I accidently pressed the wrong button. The button I pressed was the 'refuse' button, so I had accidently refused my friend's invite. I was like, "o_O Wtf!?" My friend didn't realize it was an accident, and he got mad at me... Unfortunately, he wont talk to me. I try to explain to him that I didn't mean to deny his request, but he wont believe me. We haven't talked since. :\

Edited by Rainbowsh

Tomb Raider-Swan dived off a ledge....XD It was hilarious! She hit a wall, stopped diving, started screaming, and landed. It only made it worse when it went THUNK and the music stopped. XDDDD

Even though I do pretty dumb things in video games, none of them are stupid enough to be considered failures. Thank the Nine for that. biggrin.gif

Of course, there's that one time in Spyro 2... but I'm not talking about it.

Speaking of the Nine, once in Oblivion, I managed to 'kill' Jauffre and push him off the edge of CRT, but he came flying back up. I was all like '...\O_O/'

By zee way...

DID SOMEBODY SAY SPYRO 2?!!!?!111??111one

Come on, what did you do?? Glide of a ledge? Glitch the game? Hack the game? Whaaaaaat????

I was playing Viva Pinata on the 360, and one of the computer characters turned invincible and won't ever leave my garden. See, you can hire helpers and gathers to pick up produce you make in the gardens, like fruits and the like. If you don't like them, you can fire them or chase them out of your garden by whacking them with your shovel. If you hit them, you'll scare them away, and you even get some money back xd.png. So I was whacking one of the gatherers, even as they were fleeing so I could max out my coinage (I know, so cruel :3), when they just stopped running and did the sad moping animation. Now I can no longer target them to hit them, I can't direct her to move, and I can't even select her to fire her. Saving and quitting didn't help, so now I'm stuck with a sad tubby lady walking circles in the corner of my garden xd.png

Come on, what did you do?? Glide of a ledge? Glitch the game? Hack the game? Whaaaaaat????

Oh god, how many times have I jumped off a ledge, just to check out something that seemed suspicious, only to be revealed as a trap... <_>

And I spent about 5 years trying to get past Gulp, but failed EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

GOD I know how you feel! I'm all like...DIEEEE! I keep losing all my lives. DX

Gears of War...

It was night of the first game when the Krill come out.

I was sitting in a patch of light after killing some enemies and saw another patch of light, in my mind, within jumping distance.

So I jump.

If you've ever played Gears of War you know never to jump through the dark with thousands of Krill ravenous for food...

Needless to say I almost made it!

My legs just didn't!

Edit:

Just did something else stupid.

Am playing Demon's Souls on PS3... Well...

I just got to the demon called The Penetrator... Needless to say I started rolling around on the floor laughing... Cause he stabbed the enemy I was chasing and my husband said, "You just got penetrated!"

Then I looked up and it says, "You have died."

Then I was back in the Nexus all spooky in spirit form...

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I actually had Age of Empires glitch up while my brother was making a scenario.

Well, he was showing me his scenario. He was happy until we reached a king standing on the water.

I said. "OH MY GOD! IT'S JESUS!"

We both burst out laughing. I said, "Dude, no one can win this game. We have a Jesus on our side."

Then, he deleted the king who was on the water. I stared at him a moment and then said. "YOU KILLED JESUS!"

I played Spyro Year of the Dragonfly. I was walking around after having beat the game, looking for one last dragonfly baby. I fell through the ground in a glitch and ended up walking through darkness for about an hour, only to be in some other world that I never went into a portal for xd.png I was like "Whaaat the heck jus- fly! I found you!" So it ended up helping... turns out I picked the wrong world to go to thinking the dragonfly was there- the glitch took me to where it really was. That only happened one more time when I walked (well swam) through a wall... and fell out of the sky.

Edit:

I was playing Spore. I was attacking an Epic with one of those mini epics you can have. The Epic charged at me and I flew over it. I landed in the sea right next to an island in the middle of nowhere, so I swam there. The Epic followed me and drowned trying to get to me while i was flying- but then so did everyone else I had with me... plus, I was stuck on an island I couldn't get off of xd.png

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Speaking of glitches, I remember being in the top tier of one of the buildings in Vivec in Morrowind, jumping around like I always do to get my agility up, I fall through the floor and get trapped in the water somehow inside the building. Luckily I was able to enter through a gate into the sewer to get out of that glitch. I was lucky that time though, before, I have almost killed myself with that glitch, only hitting ground instead of water.

Wish I remember the part that could be attach to the Sega Genesis console, not the CD Drive, the the game slot. Anyways, it was the game with Sonic and Knuckles. Happy to get it on my bday wanted to play it right there and then, but no sooner had I started the game....

Background: Check!

Sound: Check!

Sound Effects: Check!

Character:......

Where are they?! blink.gif

None of the characters were visible, but when you move your character around can tell that they are present in the game as the screen moves along. ninja.gif

Wierdest Glitch ever for me....

XII(I?) (Thirteen)

In the level where you have to go through without shooting the 'g-men,' I got to the part where the mob guys were chasing a government guy through the halls. Well, usually they shoot him, but i managed to kill the evil guys quickly enough to leave the good guy alive, but...he just spun around and followed me. i got creeped out, so I punched him and he fainted. xd.png

XII(I?) (Thirteen)

Thirteen is XIII wink.gif

I was playing at The Sims 2. I built an house with 4 levels, joined by an elevator, and a swimming pool in the garden. I was at second floor, feeding my kittens, while in the garden there were some guests, one of which was swimming. After caring the kittens I went to the elevator to go out and join the guests, but there were someone already inside it and I had to wait. Well, finally the elevator's doors opened and... wtf! A guy came out from it swimming in the floor!! And he kept to go around in my house and garden swimming in the ground!! xd.png

Also, in TWEWY, every time I accidentally get into a battle with my Tin Pin deck equipped.

>.< Ugh. I hate doing that. "FUUUUU--*dead*"

Started playing Fable, still figuring out the controls. I'm supposed to take the tutorial on how to use magic. I start getting really good at it, all of a sudden my character whips around and zaps everyone behind him. I get a popup saying "Killing villagers is a crime!" oTL

Again in Fable, I'm in the woods fighting giant wasps and bandits. I spot a pair of merchants, mistake them for bandits, and start whapping them with my stick. Eventually I hear "please don't hurt me!"... and now they flinch whenever I come up to them >.>

Ooooor in Dirge of Cerberus. I'm supposed to help the WRO members. I shoot an exploding barrel that both WRO and Deepground are crowded around. Now everyone's dead. =_=

Playing Ys Seven, I haven't died in that game except when: I ran headlong into water, I ran headlong into lava, or I ran headlong into poison. Yeaaaaah.

FFIX: fighting a boss and healed it..... twice. amazingly i still beat it even though the boss had an extra 1000 hp to work with biggrin.gif also fighting another boss. kitten jumps onto my lap. start petting her..... and i forget all about my game. i finnaly i look up and i see GAME OVER. WTF!!!!! now im back at the beggining of disk 2 sad.gif

Edited by chvj

Was playing minecraft. I was teaching people how to make a wave pool and i kept stressing that you can't leave any holes or you'll flood the level. I left a hole. I flooded the level.

Had 4 diamonds in minecraft

Died trying to get an iron ore

:# lava

Anyways, I think the biggest fail of all is the pokemon cloyster

Edited by ghb523

Spore

opened adventure creator, spent four hours on an adventure, was about to save it and my computer spazzed. mad.gif

Another adventure on spore I tried to fly over a lava pit with my creature and forgot I removed the wings.

Spore

opened adventure creator, spent four hours on an adventure, was about to save it and my computer spazzed. mad.gif

This. I was working on an adventure when the camera suddenly turned UPSIDEDOWN and went underground. Even saving and quitting didn't help. Spore, why you so glitchy?!