CrypticAsterisk

Video game fails

CoD: WaW - I was in Nazi Zombies (Basic map) At level 56 when a stray zombie came from behind me and started attacking me from behind while I was in a corner >_>'

We all died because they all started glitching through walls O_o

Spore: Civilization stage

Okay so I had 3 cities (And was military) And I decided to let my Happy blue face friends take over all the other places, so then there were two of us, I saved, and was so happy that I could just force them to make me buy them. So then, I tried making them my allies, BUT I WAS ONE POINT AWAY! I GAVE AWAY ALLMY MONEY BUT THEY WERE STILL ONE POINT AWAY (Cause I insulted them on accident) And then I died, If I TRIED to attack, BOOM I was dead, so I practically failed EPICLY. ;-;

I want that game sooo bad but my old dinosaur of a computer cant handle the program. I was waiting for weeks and my parents finally bought it for me only to find out I can't play it sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Welp, today I tried Super Smash Bros for the first time.

That went about as well as one would expect.

I want that game sooo bad but my old dinosaur of a computer cant handle the program. I was waiting for weeks and my parents finally bought it for me only to find out I can't play it sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Same here ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

I made a creature on my friend's game though....

Not me, but my husband.

Was playing Doom 3, tried to make one of the simple jumps, and pulled out his PDA instead. Went falling into death with his PDA out.

Minecraft. Walking through the woods admiring the trees I never cut down because they were nice (and most importantly, visually different from the ones I grow), on my way to a tree I'd planted for lumber in the middle of a clearing. Tree chopped, and I didn't feel like going through all the trouble of swatting all the leaves out of the air, so I just lit them on fire.

Yeah the whole forest burned down. I had to replant the whole place, and I don't think the trees will grow as tall or as nice as they were originally. ._.

Edited by Lythiaren

whilst playing Minecraft for the first time today, I dug a hole in the ground and forgot to build a way out...then it was night time. i was stuck in a hole in the dark with no light source.

Max payne 2: In this game you can save anywhere,i saved when a bomb was about to explode and i always overwrited the first save.No matter how hard i've tried,i had to restart the game when i was about to finish it.

Mass Effect. Completing a sidequest, and I accidentally run into the boss of that area, and have to re-start because that fight means the sidequest cannot be completed.

Only then do I realize that I have lost over an hour of progress.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF......

Mario:

I used a cheat to make Mario able to jump really high and keep jumping while still in the air. I jumped too high, and he wouldn't come down. Hadn't saved, and had to start whole area over again.

Just cause 2. Second agency mission. Missing the grapples to save Karl so many times.

and he still survived. Oh, and the bloody satelite mission, I couldn't finish that for about an hour cause my screen glitched whenever a copter came on the scene.

Mario:

I used a cheat to make Mario able to jump really high and keep jumping while still in the air. I jumped too high, and he wouldn't come down. Hadn't saved, and had to start whole area over again.

HAX! *throws a computer monitor*

Definatly The first time I played Sonic the hedgehog 2 the old sega version. In part 2 of the second stage, you have to outrun this rising pink goo so you don't drown in it, I got past it all for the first time and I was like YEAH!!!! Then I found out that the ground I was on wasn't all that stable, it was those flippy tiles that move if you stay put too long, and guess what was underneith them :/

I was playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and I was Sonic were you were in the pyramid riding down a rail; the one after having to find the key to find to open a door. I got off the rail and just randomly started fooling around and bouncing on the floor and on some metal crates.

I kept bouncing on the metal crate on the steps and bouncing were the too make a corner and for some reason I managed to go down through the crate and steps and ended up killing myself after falling an endless space of tan and seeing the background.

Tried to do it again but could never redo it again. But I thought that was so cool

Then there was the time me and my cus were battling in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and he has his last Pokemon as a Swampert and I had my last pokemon too (forgot what it was). Welp I was the first to hit and it looked like his Swampert was going to die.

Nope. It has 1 HP left. 1 HP!

In the end I ended up dying as his next attack killed me. ARGH!

Recently, as in a few hours ago, I was playing Fallout: New Vegas.

I walked out of a door, and the game crashed.

Restarted my computer, then the game was fine.

I also *somehow* got stuck in the seemingly impenetrable 'Gun-Runners' Shop.

Turns out the guns behind the glass aren't real after all xd.png

My cats in the Sims 2 Pets were about to try for a kitten. The game crashed. I haven't saved in a helf-hour. Nuff said.

I made a field in Super Smash Bros Brawl. My friend an I were both playing on it when we noticed that there was a secret passage way. When we took the passage one of those blocks that disappear when you stand on it appeared over our heads trapping both of us and making it impossible to win.

I was playing FF: Crisis Core and randomly turned the game off without saving. Nuff said.

Well latest debacle was in Firefight Matchmaking in Halo: Reach. We're in the second round wave 5 I believe. I have just a DMR and a pistol left. It's an elite wave with fuel rods and swords.

My team is horrible, one of them quit and the other two had over 30 deaths each at the end. I manage to single-handedly fight off 4 or 5 of the elites jumping like a madman, my shields at zero with red health. Then as I'm reloading the pistol a grunt comes around the corner and one shots me in the face with a plasma pistol.

I ended the firefight with 17k points and 134-2 (the other being a hunter and my face). I was a little irked lol

a few minutes ago,i was playing minecraft,and i burnt down my forever-to-make wooden house trying TO MAKE A FIREPLACE.

tongue.gif

Fallout 3 - I spent forever trying to figure out where to take "Dad" where I finally figured out that I needed to take him out to the Rotunda in Jefferson Memorial >_>'''

Fallout 3 - I decided to kill everyone in Megaton and saved before I did it, I shot the sheriff and as usual everyone started chasing me. I killed Manya and took her keys to her "Bus house" And pulled out the Fatman and waited for the pile of people to enter.

I shot the entire pile and guts flew everywhere, Limbs were thrashing about, God knows what would've happened next >_>' But some random old lady came in and punched me to death O_O

playing minecraft, and mining upwards from my underground base.

Hit lava.

Ran.

Owait, wooden house.

Ran more.

Damn.

delete world.

D:

playing minecraft, and mining upwards from my underground base.

Hit lava.

Ran.

Owait, wooden house.

Ran more.

Damn.

delete world.

D:

FAIL

heres some old fails from my childhood i remembered during a conversation today

twice I fell asleep while playing on my gameboy and caused the batterys to run out

first when gold and sliver came out i spent hours trying to catch a singal censorkip.gif Sneasel lost a bunch of pokemon and levels

second time came while playing zelda orcical of seasons had to do 2 dungeons again *headdesk*

Edited by chickenhound

Fallout 3 - Didn't know that once you went to attack Jefferson Memorial with the Pride you couldn't go back..

Well, I didn't and I accepted, Even though I was no where NEAR finished with the game sad.gif