CrypticAsterisk

Video game fails

In Skyrim, I was fighting some bandits. I went up the tower and killed the archer that was sniping from the top. I heard that my follower was in trouble, so I got the bright idea that it would be faster to leap down to the bridge where he was fighting instead of going down the winding staircases. 'Course, my health was almost entirely gone, and I forgot to take some potions - so of course instead of heroically jumping in to save the day, I ended up killing myself. xd.png

Once, I was playing poke on. I was ready to beat Claire. Though, on the last moving sidewalk, I could make it. I tried so hard, but I couldn't fit it in.

Once, I was in Resident Evil 4, and it was my first time playing.

I walked into the regenerator room, unlocked the safety pad, and whistled as I headed into there and got the keycard I needed.

When the first regenerator showed up I was like "FUUUU NOWDOAIWDAOIWHAOMG WHAT IS THIS?!" and just UNLOADED on that fool.

Shotgun, pistol, rifle. Just bam bam bam

He died. Then I ran out and ran into another one who grabbed me.

I was like "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I knifed him continuously and just kept running. I killed him with a grenade. I didn't want to touch him.

I beat the game, but then when I came to that part the second time, I didn't even want to go near it. The Regenerators had scared the crap out of me, especially the freezer room.

Then four years later, I got tired of it, bought a rocket launcher, and walked in there and just... man I wish someone had seen it.

I felt like Duke Nukem.

I failed at being brave for four years. I made up for it..in full..

Pokemon Crystal Nuzlocke... enough said. x3

For those unfamiliar with Nuzlockes, they're self-imposed challenges in which you can only catch certain Pokemon and if any Pokemon faints, it "dies" for good.

I only had three "kills" the entire run (which I softened into "comas" because I'm a wuss), and all three were extreme fails.

(1) Roxy the Geodudette vs. googly-eyed Poliwag. Major type disadvantage.

Me: "Run! Run for your life!"

Roxy: "No way, foo. Imma beat this thing."

Poliwag: *spits water at Roxy*

Roxy: *goes into coma*

Sadness level: -sigh- Good night, sweet Geodude.

(2) Tiny, fluffy Eevee V.S. unstable, gas-emitting, bomb-like Koffing.

Kyubey (eevee): "Rawrrr let me at 'em!"

Koffing: "Nope! One, two... five!"

Different Koffing: "Three, you idiot, three!"

Koffing: "...THREE!" *explodes*

Kyubey: *choking* "...do I... have to go... so soon?" *coma*

Sadness level: ...I am gonna kill Team Rocket until they die to death.

(3) My souped-up Typhlosion vs. a dragon tamer's Seadra.

Me (literally saying this out loud): "It's okay, Revy! Just survive this next waterfall, and you'll win the battle... unless it's a critical hit, but I promise it won't be! You're gonna win, Revy! I promise!"

-Cue critical hit-

Me: "WHAT?! What were the chances of THAT?!?"

Revy: "...but you promised... urrrgh..."

Me: "REVY NOOOO"

Revy: "I just wanted... to see Victory Road..." *coma*

Sadness level: BAWL FOR HOURS.

@Athkore D: at your pokemons.

I would cry if my Eevee got exploded...

...Which brings me to my latest fail.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I had an Eevee character... Who unfortunately had the ability Runaway.

Guess what happened when I got to Dialga.

Katliss (The Eevee): *sees Dialga and freezes*

Me: Grr, Red (Riolu partner) get Dialga!

Dialga: NOPE

Red: *gets decimated*

Me: Oh well... 6th time's the charm... Hopefully.

(( I just chucked a master ball at it because I didn't know about Giratina or the other legendaries.

Then I caught all three of the running legendaries, and Cressila, and Giratina... with ultra balls and Golbat's evil eye.

Now c'mon. ))

(( I just chucked a master ball at it because I didn't know about Giratina or the other legendaries.

Then I caught all three of the running legendaries, and Cressila, and Giratina... with ultra balls and Golbat's evil eye.

Now c'mon. ))

Erm, I'm talking about one of the Mystery Dungeons?

You have to beat Dialga to beat the game, but if you lose you have to go from the middle point of the last dungeon. Which is hard enough without being a cute leetle Eevee.

Plus if you go back to town you have to go ALL the way back to the last level which includes 2 dungeons, one with two parts.

@rainpeltstar: Ouch. That doesn't sound like a fun battle at all. D:

And yeah that dungeon is super long and difficult, but at least you get plenty of EXP there.

My partner in Explorers of Sky was an Eevee, too. She never got the chance to have Run Away activate when we fought Dialga, though. One of us always got obliterated before that happened. sleep.gif

We had to re-fight Primal Dialga about fifteen times. *epic fail banner* We finally won by spamming Dig and stuffing our cheeks with Reviver Seeds.

...Hey, at least PMD Eevees don't explode, right?

(Fun fact: My main-character Torchic's name was Not. My partner Eevee's name was You. We would constantly hear things like "You're Not, aren't you?" or "You must be... You!" x3)

LOL at the You and Not.

I named my Mudkip in Ruby version Iliekme, and I named my trainer Epic.

So people were like "Are you Epic?" "Who is Epic?" "So you wish to fight me, Epic?"

I was like, I have just created the story of Chuck Norris.

They explode when Dialga spams Roar of Time whenever he gets the chance... And so do Riolu partners.

My friend lol'ed when I named my Eevee Katliss. I mis-read the name Katniss so I typed in Katliss instead. Good times though.

Sometimes when I get multiples of recruit pokemon, I name them.

Pokemon 1: LOL

2: ROFL

3: OMG

smile.gif

Epic's a good idea for a Trainer name. In Crystal version, one of the Elite Four members would have said, "So you're Epic? How amusing." x3

Pokemon names are so fun to mess with sometimes. Here are some of the messages I've gotten:

"So you're Nobody? How amusing."

"Recently, a moron has been on fire."

"Oh no! He used Water Pulse!"

"Trade initiated! Espeon will be sent to 007. Nothing will be sent to Riley."

"It never fainted!"

"It shoulda used Hydro Cannon!"

"If you want your liver back, it'll cost -insert absurd amount of money-."

And one that I haven't gotten yet, but I think I know how to set up:

"Moltres was traded to you. Lol jk! It was traded to a troll."

...And I'm finally done talking about Pokemon for now 'cause I don't wanna clog up the thread any more.

Minecraft - I found 8 diamonds, it was multiplayer and i used super breaker on them. Because i had mcmmo mining skill level 300 (Max) so 32 diamonds were dropped. I made diamond armour and bought a fire aspect diamond sword (plugin) and then went pvping, I forgot to put my armour on -.- I died D:

It's worse if you fall in lava. D:

Especially when you've spent over two hours in one cave and you're just leaving with a full inventory of goodies >__<

Especially when you've spent over two hours in one cave and you're just leaving with a full inventory of goodies >__<

That happened for me... And it was a cave with SAND for a roof. On my first world. And my home was miles away from spawn. And it was before Notch invented beds.

That happened for me... And it was a cave with SAND for a roof. On my first world. And my home was miles away from spawn. And it was before Notch invented beds.

Ouch! That sucks :/

I was playing Skyrim and I just got done talking to some dude who told me how to get the Elder Scroll. Looked down at a vace, picked it up. Guy starts killing me. Me: Gosh dude, I'm sorry. Here, I'll put it back so leave me alone. *dies*

Another time, about to talk to some lady, and missed so I stole a wooden plate and they all start killing me...*shakes head*

My most recent fail was in Skyrim.... I had just killed two frost dragons, a blood dragon, and my very first giant, when I randomly rode my horse off a cliff. We both died obviously and as usual, I hadn't saved :/

Also the first time I played minecraft, I started building a lovely cottage really far away from my spawn point (I had no idea that you return to your original spawn once you die). I finished my cottage after a while and went out monster hunting, and a skeleton archer killed me. I never saw my house again and I still hate skeletons to this day T.T

My biggest fail was when I got my first Pokemon game. I didn't know you could use master balls once and then they weren't re-usable. So when I should have gone to use it and capture Palkia, I instead waste it on a Graveler (Because no matter how hard I tried, I could never catch one).

Feel like this needs to be revived.

In Minecraft w/ the Techic pack, I decided to try and kill a crystal wisp. With a wooden sword. For those of you that don't know, crystal wisps are impossible to kill with a wooden melee weapon (They fly. @.@) and no armor.

Playing ME3 multi player, you have to survive 10 waves of enemies with three squad mates, and on wave 11, hold out at a designated area. If all four of you get 'extracted' at the same time, you get extra points.

Well, I was playing a character that can 'teleport' behind enemies and execute a sword attack. A big dangerous enemy was in the 'extraction' zone(a banshee), and I went to teleport behind her, but I miscalculated and ended up in a completely different area of the map stuck between three different big dangerous enemies(brutes) with 10 seconds left until extraction. I died rather quickly.

It wouldn't have been bad, except one of my squad mates was trying to quickly level a character, and full extraction awards a lot of bonus points toward that goal. sleep.gif

For me, it was playing LoL

I was in the jungle, trying to get to the baron with the rest of my team... ALL FIVE MEMBERS OF THE ENEMY TEAM were hidden in that one little patch of grass.

Needless to say, I didn't last long. (I was playing rumble, if you were wondering)

Oh, I laughed when I read those Pokemon names. biggrin.gif

In Pokemon Diamond I used my Master Ball on Dialga. dry.gif I don't know if I've ever used a Master Ball since then.

I don't usually have that much trouble with Dialga in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but Palkia is a pain. Also, I've never gotten to the point where you can evolve you and your partner. Or maybe I have, and just didn't realize it. dry.gif

The first time I played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia I got stuck for ages at the current part. Eventually I tried again and realized that I just needed to hop onto a different current.

Edit:

Pokemon Emerald: Ooh! I cleverly try to transport some Hoenn guys to Platinum! I notice that there's nothing that says I can transport, so I go back to Emerald. Turns out that the game was a fake and all my stuff got deleted...

Yeah, all three of my GBA gmaes (Emerald, Sapphire, Firered) do that. I tried so many times before I finally realized that it wasn't going to work. xd.png Once I tried right before fighting the second or third or something Elite Four person. I hate eBay.

Edited by Backup77

I don't know if anyone else plays this game but anyone this is one of my more recent video game fails.

I was playing the Megatron level in Fall of Cybertron, I was stomping around feeling really epic and powerful cool.gif with my censorkip.gif huge fusion cannon. I got to the bit where Megatron challenges Starscream to regain leadership of the Decepticons, I jump staight into the battle with Starscream's guards and take most of them out with the first hit feeling like a bad**** cool.gif when suddenly.....................one of the guards I missed shoots Megatron right in the back of the head, instant death.

Epic FAIL