wildwindflower

Do you describe your drags

Do you describe your dragons  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. I don't describe my dragons and I don't think I ever will.

Same here. I just can't see myself doing it. I love my dragons, and would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to them, but they're not "alive" to me, and I don't RP, so I don't make stories up for them.

Love reading everyone else's though laugh.gif

I'd love to, but my writing skills aren't up to the task

I described one, but no I have just too many to do it, and I don't even feel motivated enough to try it. Plus, as I described this one dragon it took well about a month to get it approved. That was rather demotivating. I really don't know if it takes just as long nowadays.

Only a few.

:I

They were written 2 years ago when i was sort of a.. a young fool. >.>

So i might delete them, or edit them...........

If i werent so attached that is, they bring back old memories. ):

I think I have 4 or 5 of them described, all silly descriptions I did when I was bored, but I usually don't even think about it. I'm not one for writing. tongue.gif

I did just write out a description for my GoN, something I've been putting off for a long time. I've been wanting to describe him forever but was too lazy to do it.

GoN's were released, and I summoned my first one, the day before my mother passed away. Which I always thought was really, really weird. I've always seen him as my little DC guardian angel. And I've always wanted to describe him.

Well, as I finished up writing up the description and went to go submit it, I realized it was wayy too long. 2,000 words too long actually. xd.png

So I guess he'll stay undecribed officially, but to me, he now has a proper description, even if it's just saved on my Notepad. It's too bad too, I really like how it turned out and would love for it to be official, but there's no way I'd be able to shorten it. rolleyes.gif

Only a few. I've scribbled out some others on real paper, but I've yet to type them up and get them on dragons. I also need to finish that description story of mine >>;

I try to describe every dragon, but when you have so many and are such a procrastinator as myself you tend to get sidetracked. I have at least 7 descriptions pending approval and all of my dragons have personalities and often fit into a bigger plot on my scroll, but the character limit is cruelly short and you're not allowed to have dragons dedicated to writing a story. Or even a place to describe your scroll.

I only describe dragons when said dragons means something to me. Other than that, I usually leave them unnamed and undescribed. I love them and all, but I can't think of descriptions for all my dragons xd.png

I've written a few (hundred) descriptions. I plan to get everyone described one of these days, but I still have about five hundred to go. Still, I've described over a thousand, so that's a good chunk of my scroll.

I'm going to! I just need to actually write it down first. smile.gif Then I can add it to my scroll later.

I've tried so hard to get them all described, but I lose inspiration SO quickly.. Especially when it takes months to get them approved. sad.gif

I have some that have been described since August of last year that haven't been touched yet.

But I do plan on describing them all. smile.gif I LOVE giving them descriptions!

No, I'm too lazy to describe them xd.png

But I plan to describe the special ones once I finish my personal lineage tongue.gif

I've written a few (hundred) descriptions. I plan to get everyone described one of these days, but I still have about five hundred to go. Still, I've described over a thousand, so that's a good chunk of my scroll.

Jeez, Mathcat. Your backlog makes my describing goal seem doable... I have no idea how you've managed to describe that many.

Ahahaha I don't describe mine. I'd LOVE to start describing them but I have exactly 699 of them now.....That would take me forever so I highly doubt I ever will. Most have personas in my mind but I highly doubt they will ever get described tongue.gif

No, I don't see the point.

I mean, they already have descriptions.

I described a few, so some of my oldest dragons might still have them, but I don't see the point in giving them additional descriptions anymore.

Just as an update - I described about 60 dragons over the last two weeks and while I doubt I will continue at that speed I'm pretty confident that I will never stop describing them ^^

When I first started I made short little descriptions of my dragons. But I got really annoyed after the Pokemon invasion, when all my descriptions got marked down b/c they were "POKEMON NOT DARGONS LAWL." So, I stopped feeding the trolls, and stopped describing.

Yes, but for some reason, my vamp's description has been sitting there for months. I had all accepts until then ONE random !@#@#%!@#!@#!@#! .....person, rejected it.

So I pushed it through again.

-.-

~Charm