wildwindflower

Do you describe your drags

Do you describe your dragons  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have some of mine described, usually the ones whose names are references to book/video game/movie characters, but some are just interesting stories I've thought up for the dragon. I'd like to have all of mine described, someday, but with 1000+ dragons I doubt that will happen. XD

A handful of mine are described (more had descriptions but I got rid of them because they were really, really bad :P). I was going to do more but since the last few I've made haven't even been accepted yet, it's a bit disheartening so I'm gonna wait and see first.

Nope, and I probably never will. I feel like there's nothing interesting I can add beyond what the page already says, and since I don't roleplay or anything like that, I really don't see the point.

I described some back when I started, but when I got more into breeding projects and such I stopped. I never roleplayed or anything, anyway... I do enjoy reviewing descriptions though.

I love to describe my dragons - I usually do them in bunches, like - all my magis, all my blacks, all my holidays and so on. I'm not nearly finished and it's hard keeping up with the ones I completed (like magis, holidays) and then get new ones of the kind.

I love to make the descriptions of the dragons match with the characters they are named after (if applying) that makes some of them unoriginal I guess but it helps me coming up with stuff smile.gif

I doubt that I will ever finish describing ALL my dragons but it's definitely something I have on my evergrowing DC to-do list.

I used to not. Now I'm starting too. It would be nice to someday have them all described. I have three right now... small number xd.png

I'm trying to.. nobody's accepting my descriptions so far though. >.>'

I think it's fun... I had a kick out of doing my Ice and Thunder's.

I describe them when the mood takes me, I like describing them and I like reading good descriptions, there are some real gems out there. smile.gif But I don't want to describe all my dragons.

I tried to in the beginning but they always got rejected. So I stopped trying.

I only have one dragon with a description because I wanted his name to be understood. Still, I wasn't able to explain it as I wanted because I knew it would have been rejected. The dragon's name is a real person and his parents are known animated characters he created in real life (with a 'scroll' last name given by the owner of the parents). By some really strange occurrence, the egg grew up on his actual real life birthday. It was all too uncanny how it all came together.

Art Clokey Mist biggrin.gif

Describing my entire scroll is my biggest goal on DC, but I'm not very diligent about it. Which is also why it took me three years to get my silver trophy; to keep my undescribed backlog to a minimum.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I just feel like writing descriptions for all of my dragons would take way too much time! Therefore, I decided not to write any descriptions for my dragons. Plus, I was never sure what I would write about!

I would love to have all my dragons described. I love to write but I really need to be in the mood to do so. The descriptions I have done people really seem to enjoy so thats encouraging. smile.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

I have several of my dragons described, but I have a lot more to do to catch up.

I don't describe my dragons, mostly because I don't like my descriptions having to fit some strict rules and be approved by a bunch of people who might reject it based purely on their opinion of the subject of it rather than on the writing itself, and who I don't know.

I didn't plan on describing dragons at first, but one day I decided to come up with a little story about two of my favorite spitfires. Ever since then I've randomly described dragons as the mood suits me.

So far I have 16 dragons with approved descriptions, and three currently pending. I plan on writing a little more tomorrow! smile.gif

Though I mostly get empty approvals and the occasional empty rejection. |: I wish someone would tell me if they like the description or not.

I used to describe a couple of dragons when 500+ of my dragons wasn't namewiped. I'd rename them to describe them again, but renaming 500+ dragons is difficult.

I have maybe 50 approved descriptions, but EVERY dragon has some sort of description rattling around my brain. It's just a matter of taking the time to sit down and write them out. I've got over 2000 dragons at this point, so if anyone wants to know the story on one without an approved description, pm me and I'll get it written.

The poll should have "I describe some of them" (lowercase I, I guess). Because that's what I do.

Edited by dirtytabs

I describe every one. Although, sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what I'll say for each one.

At the moment, every one of my dragons have descriptions. (Although, seven are still pending.)

I only describe my holidays, rares, CBs with interesting names/codes, special lineages, or sometimes others if I'm inspired.