wildwindflower

Do you describe your drags

Do you describe your dragons  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I describe some of my dragons, although most of the dragons I describe are based on my fictional characters, the rest are just some random drakeys. tongue.gif

I don't describe mine but I do wonder if more users are describing now that the backlog is getting smaller.

Don't plan on giving all my dragons descriptions - too late for that, I think. I have (and will) give descriptions to some of my more important/special ones though.

I figure most of my descriptions would sound very similar in nature anyway if I wrote them all, in terms of what my dragons do and whatnot. Don't want to unnecessarily burden or bore the moderators and reviewers with stacks of repetitive writing. tongue.gif

I don't describe my dragons at all. Not a single one. I think the rules for descriptions are WAY too strict. There's no room for fun in them; everything has to be just so.

I'd really like to, but with the tremendous backlog waiting to be dealt with, even if I wrote descriptions for them all, it'd take YEARS before they'd be approved. Too bad I didn't start the minute I joined DC, huh?

I love to describe my dragons. It's fun to think up information about my clan (I always give my adoptables personalities, whatever site it is). And as a bonus, it's a good way to practise my English. xd.png

I've described a few, but I only describe ones with extremely unique names. Any dragons with fandom related names? Definite no.

I'd really, really like to describe most, if not all, of them.

Right now I have zero descriptions, but I'd like to do at least a short one for every dragon. It'll probably take a while, though, especially with the huge backlog in approvals.

I'll probably write a 1-2 sentence description for most of them eventually. Eventually. :P

I was starting to describe a bunch of them when I first started (Late 2008), but since I've restarted, I never describe anymore. sad.gif

I write ones for certain dragons. Well, for the ones that I get inspiration. I have three approved and a few more awaiting moderation. I don't plan to describe all of them. Just the ones that inspire me. What I enjoy most about descriptions is reviewing them.

I don't describe at all. I try to express my dragon's personality in the names I give them, and don't go beyond that.

nope.

it's fun to read people's descriptions, but as for me - firstly, I would never find enough time and inspiration to describe all my dragons, and secondly, it would have been too hard, since I'm not an English-speaker.

I try to describe all mine, but can't always. Sometimes I go on describing sprees and look through all my dragons to revise or write a description for them. x3

I've started documenting the (really quite extensive) lore for my 'cave' so it's getting easier to come up with unique descriptions. So yeah, I plan to describe 'em all, or at least the majority.

Maybe later, Just getting to most my goals complete right now, plus I can't decide of what's what. dry.gif

I started to describe my dragons, last year, but got lazy in naming and describing so now I have over 175 dragons without names or descriptions. I want to finish them but then I see how many I have to do and quickly change my mind.

I'm trying to at least get all my Holidays described, but as my little collection of Halloweens gets larger...

I do think, once my current lineage project is done, I'll try to describe all the foundation dragons.