wildwindflower

Do you describe your drags

Do you describe your dragons  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you describe your dragons? I've been meaning to describe my dragons and i love seeing dragons with descriptions but I haven't had the time to describe all of mine. What about you?

Same here. Rather a lot have descriptions, but not all yet.

I keep losing inspiration, that's why...

No. I don't describe my dragons and I don't think I ever will.

I love to describe my dragons. But I usually get writer's block and loose intrest for months. But it makes me joyful to see my dragon's children with descriptions; that's what I think seperates the 'grab a dragon, let it rot.' users from 'I love all my dragons' users.

I sometimes describe my dragons :3

My descriptions are horrible, though xd.png' I don't understand how they get accepted.

I can barely think up good enough names for my dragons, so I don't describe them yet. Maybe once I have good names for them all xd.png

I describe most of mine smile.gif Especially if they're named after a video game xd.png (One of my Water dragons, I lurk in your bubble bath, actually won a description contest a while back xd.png)

I don't want to describe EVERY one of my dragons, but I do like to have stories for a good few. And it's fun to watch something that began as trying to set Portal in the DC 'verse mutate into its own little thing.

I think I described the first 13 or so dragons but at that time it took months to get the descriptions approved and in that time I had a lot more dragons and the fun of describing them was gone, for me.

Some of them.

If I get the feeling that the dragon has very original nature, I write something about her / him.

I've described a few...usually they end up almost too short but I rarely have time to write nice long descriptions. And when I do have time, i get an epic case of writer's block. x.x A dilemma.

I describe some of them, when I get the inspiration. The wait for them to get accepted turns me off sometimes though. I hate having descriptions just pending out there, for some reason it bothers me tongue.gif Weird I know xd.png

But I still have quite a few described.

No, I've never made up descriptions for my dragons.

My goal is to describe all of my dragons - I mainly stick with this game because of getting to tell their stories. Actually made it once, though now I've got a backlog again. Currently, I've got 366 descriptions accepted and 443 dragons, so I'm getting closer to my goal again.

I'm trying to describe all of them...

It takes a looooong time tho...

Dinos are really fun to describe.

I haven't yet, and I don't think I will. I don't RP with them, so I don't see myself needing to describe them.

I have "too many" dragons... it's tough enough to come up with appropriate names for them all, let alone descriptions.

Since I don't RP with them, they don't really need descriptions (especially since descriptions have to be "vetted" and therefore are not easily updated).

I was following the "Give Your Dragon a Journal" thread, which was a lot more fun than reading descriptions... but it got demoted to another section that doesn't interest me, so I don't read it very often anymore. rolleyes.gif

I voted 'no', because there isn't enough room for me to properly describe them. xd.png

I cant answer your poll.

I only describe certain ones. I have a lineage that REQUIRES that the dragons be described or they are not officially part of the lineage. Some of my dragons have been waiting over a month to become "official" members of the lineage.

Some of mine have descriptions. I have so many now though I can't see myself ever getting them all done.