lizardtail

fast food

i do think it also depends where the food place is at some are really ad some are just bad

the only decent fast food around us would be wendy's ad arby's the rest just arnt that good as they should be

i love it. in and out and chick fil a are to die for! i want them both to cater my wedding. not too fond of burger king though

I like it occasionally. Though I don't get it much as I'd want because there is always food in the house. I call that a good problem.

I haven't been to MiCy D's in ages.

If I eat fast, it's usually a slice of pizza from one of those mom and pop corner bakeries we have everywhere. Nothing beats freshly made pizza.

I love fast food. It tastes good and I don't have to cook anything.

But, I try to stay away from it because it's expensive and unhealthy.

Sadly, I love it way too much. I try not to eat it so often because it can be rather unhealthy and I try to have a balanced diet with a lot of different things included, but sometimes I really can't help myself and I just have to buy something from a fast food restaurant and dig in. Especially since I became a college student and had to get used to eating fast during short breaks. wink.gif

I don't have fast food very often but I do enjoy it time to time.

I do not like any food at McD's. I love Wendy's, though. Wendy's fries >>> McD's fries ;3

Arby's and BK are okay in a pinch, but if I end up getting fast food, I do prefer a Wendy's chicken sandwich.

Subway's technically fast food, although in a different line than Wendy's and them, but mmmm, I do love Subway sandwiches! I really liked that the last town I lived in, they had those rewards punch cards and I got several free sandwiches.

I don't like eating it a lot of times in a row, though, especially during travel where there's really no other choice. That gets very old very fast.

Fast food is yummy. I don't really like Mcdonalds, but I love KFC. Pretty much the only fast food we get consistently is Fish and Chips (which isn't really fast food).

I've been eating a lot of fast food recently. Work is so draining that by the time I'm off, cooking/cleaning is the last thing I want to do. sleep.gif

Moe's, sub from Publix, sub from LaSpadas, maybe BK, MAYBE MAYBE a Big Mac from McDonald's...maybe. Or I'll order take away, not exactly fastfood.