lizardtail

fast food

couldnt find a topic on this.

do you like fast food? eat it? hate it? or just cant control yourself, even though you know it's bad?

discuss.

Meh. I'll eat it occasionally...but truthfully, it's not all that good :B I prefer home-grilled burgers and whatnot.

Fast food is the most disgusting censorkip.gif on the planet, and I wouldn't even eat it if it was the last food on earth.

(Multiply that by 10 if it's McDonald's)

I probably eat it more often then I should but... sometimes my family is too lazy to cook/shop :'c

One thing I won't eat- McDonald's. My mom's friend started working there, they gave him a sort of 'recycled' uniform. It was washed and everything, of course, but after a day or so of wearing it, he began to itch. After a bunch of rather horrible itching, he visited a doctor.

It was scabies.

And not whenever we do eat there, we call everything Scabies-burgers and scabies-fries.

The only fast food I'll eat is from Sonic. <3

It's not that fast, considering that chicks on skates bringing the stuff are too busy showing off their butts. /shot

Love it, except mcdonalds. Then again, they just came out with that quarter pounder deluxe and it looks mighty delicious. I think I'll try it soon.

My favorite fast food places are A&W, tacotime, tim hortons, edo japan, extreme pita and probably some others.

EDIT: I also hate burger king. Absolutely hate it. I'm pretty sure they have the worst intercom system on the face of the planet. My dad got it every friday for like 10 years, so I've only went there intentionally once. And that ONE TIME I went there I ordered a steakhouse XT burger and they completely screwed up my order. The only thing I ordered was that burger, and instead they gave me some burger that resembled a cheese burger with weird sauce. Never again!

Edited by Syaoransbear

My parents don't have time to cook so it's often take-out for me. Once I'm on my own, though, I want to stop eating things like McDonalds. Mostly thanks to my teacher who likes to throw nasty info in our face. I don't say that to be mean, I like it when I learn non-class stuff in class, but that's a good description of how he does it rolleyes.gif

When I'm visiting my mom, it's nothing but McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's. McDonald's, McDonald's. I mean, it's alright once in a while (and by that, I mean every couple of months), but constant McDonald's makes me feel gross. Also, everything tastes the same, so it's monotonous. :|

When I'm on my own, I get fast food rarely to never, and when I do, it's from Panera. <3

I try to avoid fast food chains like McDonald's, Burger King, etc.

However, I do enjoy Culver's, Wendy's (on rare occasions), Arby's, and a few other select places on a rare occasion. Usually I'm on the road or at a friend's house.

I dunno, I'm more of a sit down eater, really.

I love fast food. Burger King is my favorite but I also like McDonald's, Arby's and Taco Bell.

I like fast food, but i only have it once a month or so. Usually from Hardee's(which is literally the only fast food restuarant i like) ive never tried taco bell, wendy's, burger king, etc.

I hate Mcdonalds though, it disgust me, i usually call it Mcgrease.

Well, America is the land of the biggest people.

I resolve not to add to that number so I don't eat fast food all that often.

In n Out is too good to miss out on though, especially since it's only in few states of Western America. Still, I hardly eat it especially since fast food is so bad for your health.

I eat it more than I should probably, though since cutting most meat out of my diet, my options are pretty limited at most fast food places.

Occasionally, fast food is nice as a treat. Too much of it gets old fast, though.

I don't have it very often the last time I had some was about 2 months ago and it was McDonalds. I like McDonads but I don't really like Burger King or KFC. Usually the only time I have it is when I'm travelling because its just quick and easy. There's no way I could eat it everyday, Supersize Me movie anyone?

Mm, I used to be a frequent Burger King visitor while living in Germany (love fries/nuggets, hate burgers of any kind, long story), nowadays I'd only drop by one local pizzeria for some delicious dumplings they have, so guess that's... semi-fast food? e_e

All in all, you'd expect me go for fast food only while traveling.

Edited by lightbird

I don't have fast food very often. As a family my daughter has too many allergies anyway. However now and again, probably once every few months, I have a Burger King. I love bacon double cheese burgers - however they don't love me and they make me suffer for a couple of days afterwards! Hence it doesn't happen very often.

Now McDonalds, that's just nasty.

Crispy Creme donuts have recently launched over here. I recently tried them, I bought the lemon meringue one and was decidedly unimpressed. For £1.50 I got a donut which was a little dry, filled with some very sharp lemon stuff which left an artificial aftertaste, and some white creamy stuff which defied description.

I could feel my arteries furring up with each bite - half of it went into the bin. Nasty.

I like Taco Bell and Burger King... occasionally Wendy's...

I try to limit how much I eat at places like these though... but my college has censorkip.gif for variety of HEALTHY food... so I'm usually stuck getting a personal pizza hut pizza, or some fried chicken... I really should bring my own food, but I'm worried about how it'll keep in my backpack... plus there's no place to heat it up...

Would Subway be considered fast food? Because I'd eat there everyday if I could... I'd probably kill someone right now for a sub... *hasn't had Subway in 3 months*

I should probably see about going to the one near my college once in awhile... it's kind of out of the way though and a pain in the ass to get to (but it's healthier than the censorkip.gif I usually eat now)... I'd go tomorrow though if it wasn't flooding... *mutters*

Crispy Creme donuts have recently launched over here. I recently tried them, I bought the lemon meringue one and was decidedly unimpressed. For £1.50 I got a donut which was a little dry, filled with some very sharp lemon stuff which left an artificial aftertaste, and some white creamy stuff which defied description.

Oh, Krispy Kreme is one place I try to avoid... their glazed donuts and custard creme donuts are too tempting... Thank god the nearest one is a huge pain in the ass to get to...

As far as breakfast wares go... I'm not much of a breakfast person to begin with, but after growing up on McDonald's pancakes... I can easily say that if I never have breakfast at a fast food place again (besides breakfast tacos), I wouldn't be too terribly sad. Last week I got breakfast at my University... I misunderstood that the "egg, bean, and cheese burrito" would not contain eggs (silly me). It was a dry tortilla with dried out refried beans and dried out cheese all wrapped up... it was so dry and bland I have to throw it away... and the damn thing was $3 too... >_>

Why can't colleges give QUALITY food a chance on campus?

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Not big on fast food- at least the types which are slathered in oil. (I do have a soft spot for chips/french-fries, though). I'm usually able to avoid them, only taking them when I'm low on money or time.

I like Subway, though. There's only one in my entire city, though, so I rarely get it.

The only fast food I'll ever eat is from Subway, but that's only because I worked there. As for all the other kinds, I gave up fast and fried food 5 years ago, and haven't even missed it.

I only eat it when I go into the city and it's the only thing to eat, or when my friend, who works at McDonald's, brings it for me when I stay at his house.

I do quite like Subway, though. Since our local mall is fairly limited on eating choices, I tend to eat there...fairly regularly. Pretty much any time I go to the mall, really.

Sonic has some pretty good food, too. At least, my last recollection of Sonic is good. It's not exactly the easiest place to get food from when you don't have a vehicle...

I can't eat much fast food. I don't know it it's the quality or what, but every time I have McDonalds I get really, really sick almost like I have food poisoning. Same with most of the other chains. So I avoid it.