Completely Different

Doctor Who

just asking....has the new season started yet ?

Not just yet - couple of weeks to go.

Look what I found for ya!

user posted image

That's fantastic. smile.gif I went to the Doctor Who site and read the rest of them too.

-sobs silently in a corner-

I watched Blink.

I watched Blink.

Have you got your eyes taped open?

Here; this will help with your trauma.

Have you got your eyes taped open?

Here; this will help with your trauma.

My brothers (I convinced them to watch it) and I are now frightened of the angels in our hallway.

... really, I thought that the Angels had that one design, but then it cut to all the different things and I cannot look at angels the same way again. And... with the blinking light and creepy face and why Moffat, why did you have to make angels terrifying?

And no, I don't have my eyes taped open, I have no tape. T_T

ETA: And while my best friend and I are discussing this and making ourselves terrified of angels, the dA chat dies. That is not right.

Edited by Dr. Paine

I watched Blink.

Don't blink.

You have angels in your hallway? o.O

Insects don't blink, for they have no eyelids. I suggest getting a guard-cricket or other :P

Dr. Paine. I just wanted to say that your signature is epic. That is one of the saddest yet awesomeness quotes of the show.

And a question. Anyone know the exact date it comes out? Or month? My sister said April, and I just about died inside, Aprils a long ways a way! sad.gif Okay, so its only a month and a half, but I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas

ETA: For the Donna fans. Or haters. Its pretty funny

Edited by Oakash

Insects don't blink, for they have no eyelids. I suggest getting a guard-cricket or other tongue.gif

Yes. But then I realized something- they're in front of a mirror. I don't know if reflections count, but it's enough for me biggrin.gif

Yes. But then I realized something- they're in front of a mirror. I don't know if reflections count, but it's enough for me biggrin.gif

The image of an angel becomes itself an angel. Should do.

Edited by Kestra15

The image of an angel becomes itself an angel. Should do.

Yay, I'm not going to be taken to 1920 or something biggrin.gif

I am glad Space keeps episodes up for a week or so online, I do want to watch Blink again, it's a great study for how to write good horror. Or at least, something damn scary, especially with how they messed with the fourth wall.

... and stop reminding me of that one T_T -curls up in a corner again-

Insects don't blink, for they have no eyelids. I suggest getting a guard-cricket or other tongue.gif

wouldn't they them self's become the angles ?

Edited by ashhaidragon

I've seen a few episodes, and they were really good. Hopefully, I'll be able to find it On Demand.

wouldn't they them self's become the angles ?

Not everyone has gotten that far through Dr Who yet, so we try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

The Master scares me ._.

And whoooo, Captain Jack!

Ffff- I got into a class about Blink and the Weeping Angels!

What.

Our school has a week during which students are allowed to teach classes. w00t! Edited by RheaZen

Our school has a week during which students are allowed to teach classes. w00t!

What.

On an unrealted note, I'm a little upset that it took so long for Series 3's writing to get good. I don't know what the popular opinion is, but... Smith and Jones was okay (not great, but not bad), Gridlock was meh, I didn't even pay attention to The Lazarus Experiment, and Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks was just painful at times.

What.

On an unrealted note, I'm a little upset that it took so long for Series 3's writing to get good. I don't know what the popular opinion is, but... Smith and Jones was okay (not great, but not bad), Gridlock was meh, I didn't even pay attention to The Lazarus Experiment, and Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks was just painful at times.

Finally, someone else who feels the way I do about the series. I thought I was the only one.

Rhea, that sounds awesome! Come back and tell us everything you learned, okay? smile.gif

Finally, someone else who feels the way I do about the series. I thought I was the only one.

Rhea, that sounds awesome! Come back and tell us everything you learned, okay? smile.gif

Yeah x3 Human Nature, thank god, was good. I would not have enjoyed my very first Who episode being badly written, but it was good biggrin.gif And then there was Blink...

Hopefully Series 4 will be better, I hear Donna was pretty good. I also want to understand the whole meta-crisis thing, it'll make my favorite (out of, admittedly, few that I've read) Doctor Who fanfic much more understandable.

As for what you learn from Blink:

1. Time is like oatmeal.

2. Angels will kill you, but at least they do it nicely. When they want (hurrah for reading spoilers! xd.png)

3. Always have a mirror, or train yourself to only blink one eye at a time.

4. The fourth wall will not save you.

Edited by Dr. Paine

What.

My school = best school ever. Even though it's fairly difficult... though, that's by American HS standards.

user posted image

Edited by RheaZen