Completely Different

Doctor Who

My roommate and I got tickets for a cinema screening too! Although I honestly hate going to cinemas, this is the easiest way for us to see it. It's going to be fun. :3

OH MY GOODNESS. The Day of the Doctor is only for one day. It's screening for one freaking day. IT'S A MONDAY. It's screening on a Monday. Goodbye, I am going to go hyperventilate now.

No... it is a Saturday. Saturday, November 23rd. Unless you are in the USA where most cinemas will screen it on the 25th, no idea why.

The Night of the Doctor is online!

Prequel to The Day of the Doctor. I liked it smile.gif

That prequel was great! I'd love to see more of the 8th Doctor. Listening to the Big Finish stories is good, but it's much better to see the man on screen. [spoilerS/other information is hidden - highlight to read]

D: What time is Day of the Doctor screening on the 25th?!?

You mean in theaters? Where I live it's playing at 7:30

I'm so excited! I got tickets!! It's in 3D biggrin.gif

This is horrible, hilarious, and depressing all at the same time:

user posted image

unsure.gifxd.pngsad.gif

Uggh, I have to work a football game and then I have a choir concert on the day of the 50th. Won't get to watch it until late. ;-; I'll be hiding from the internet and shutting off my phone until I get to see it.

BBC America is having Doctor Who marathons all this week. I've been enjoying them the last few days.

Going to the cinema tomorrow - can't wait smile.gif

Happy 50th anniversary!

*muffled screaming*

I can't wait I can't wait

And I can't form a sentence other than "I can't wait"

Yay, anniversary! *throws confetti around*

And I don't have a TV, so gotta wait until Monday before I see it in the cinema. I bet my friends on IRC are going to be talking all about before I get to watch it. xd.png

Just saw and really enjoyed the Day of the Doctor special.

Saw it - loved it. Won't spoil.

But I have to share this in-theatre experience:

I was waiting at the concession stand with my bowtie and fob watch (as you do) waiting my turn, when a guy in a gas mask approached me and asked "Are you my Mummy?" I looked at him pointed towards the cinema and told him "I'm very very cross, GO to your room." He let his head hang sadly and went away slowly. The girl behind him (with him?) and I looked at each other and in unison stated "Wow I'm glad that worked, those would have been terrible last words."

The guy took of his mask for air and giggled.

All the more awesome as we all quoted in English although we were in a German cinema biggrin.gif

Edit: Wow this made me level 10 - Awesome.

Edited by herk

Whoa Herk, that was amazing biggrin.gif

In the cinema here (Buenos Aires) there was a bunch of people cosplaying, mostly as 11 and the TARDIS, and many more with gadgets. I was envious at the tshirts... sadly I am broke and can't afford those (plus our customs are very well known for "losing" such things)