Completely Different

Doctor Who

Actually I'm not that scared by the weeping angels, but those creepy dolls in that episode, those were disturbing. ohmy.gif

Are you my mommy?

That was probably one of the scariest doctor who episodes ever biggrin.gif

@Shadowolf, no Donna wont just die. Her whole head will explode....

Are you my mommy?

That was probably one of the scariest doctor who episodes ever biggrin.gif

Do not blink.

Reminder to all though; please be aware of the horrendous amount of spoilers that are being posted. Not everyone who frequents this thread has seen all of the new-Who episodes and would like to keep the surprise that way - a surprise.

The Darleks exploded -.- Their all dead xd.png

Now, if you watched that video... The worlds main threat is earthlings from the year 100,000,000,000,000 coming back to kill themselves biggrin.gif

*Daleks **They're

yeah, but when they were making the first episode of the new series they were all

"Recall ALL the daleks! even the ones covered in stone!"

ergo, they're most definitely NOT dead.

{not a spoiler, I haven't even seen it yet and I'm in england. roll on new who!}

_________________________________________________________________________________

Those dolls are seriously creepy. my dad is an antiques dealer so I've seen some weird dolls in my time, but they are WEIRD.

Edited by dracocharky

For me, "Midnight", "The Waters of Mars", "The Empty child", and "The Horror of Fang Rock" were the scariest episodes. "Midnight" especially.

I was over a friend's house for a party and everyone ended up outside in a tent except for me and another girl. We stayed up watching my friend's DVR stash of Doctor Who, and eventually she fell asleep. So it was just me. Alone. And I happened to watch two of the freakiest episodes ever (The Empty Child and Time of Angels). BY MYSELF. I was terrified.

I just now made it to the second season and I have a question;

Does The Doctor remember EVERYTHING after he physically changes?

How did I not find this forum before? I'm a complete and utter DW geek...thus, I join the ranks of everyone else out there in the same position as me wink.gif

So while we're waiting for series 7 (first 4 ep names have been released and there are promo videos out too wheeee!) anyone want a dragon with ood in the code? Even better it's an Albino. o3o

So while we're waiting for series 7 (first 4 ep names have been released and there are promo videos out too wheeee!) anyone want a dragon with ood in the code? Even better it's an Albino. o3o

where is this ood of which we speak? I like ood biggrin.gif

I just LOVE Doctor Who how could I have not seen this thread before?

Angelic no surprise You are here!

Nice, Nix! Are you going to name it Ood Sigma?

Here's mine: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oUDd The code's not a perfect match like yours, but it does kind of say Ood when you say it out loud! wink.gif

I've been watching original series DVDs. Some of the effects (like the dinosaurs in Invasion of the Dinosaurs) are laughably poor, but that was part of the show's appeal back then.

Yeah, the old show at times was pretty bad in the sound/specal effects stuff, still love it though.

I've been watching original series DVDs. Some of the effects (like the dinosaurs in Invasion of the Dinosaurs) are laughably poor, but that was part of the show's appeal back then.

they were probably cutting edge back in the day!

either way, I think there are some dinosaurs in the ew series for you to compare them with.

That is sad. She was a great companion.

She was. Check out the really lovely pic someone posted of her at Facebook.

My favorite companion is Martha, for sure. I love how she was utterly brilliant! Amy is my second favorite, then Donna, then Rose [braces for hate]. My favorite doctor is 11, but my favorite actor is David Tennant. I can't possibly choose a favorite episode, but the scariest one for me was probably The Empty Child. I was also terrified by the Silence and the Weeping Angels.

I've become completely obsessed with Doctor Who. I have t-shirts (my favorite says "Bow Ties Are Cool."), mugs, and I'm pestering my parents to get my a build-your-own sonic screwdriver.

I think I finally saw the episode about the Weeping Angels... I don't see much scariness in it or did I miss a part?

You mustve seen the wrong one, theres about 3 episodes of them....

Question; What happened to the doctor after he flys into the big bang? That was the last episode i ever saw -.-

Ahh, I *just* got into Doctor Who on the insistence of my SO, and I haven't seen many episodes, but I'm already hooked. I have a lot of feels about this show. Especially David Tennant's Doctor, but I'm a bit biased because I started with him.

I've seen from Forest of the Dead to Journey's End (which gave me Sherlock feelings from Reichenbach again...) and also Planet of the Ood. I don't know which one from Eleven I've seen, but I think I can get used to Matt Smith over time. c: