Completely Different

Doctor Who

You forgot about stetsons in your description. sad.gif How dare you... *shakes head slowly* JUST KIDDING! Posting here again because Doctor Who is my life! START MAKING EPISODES AGAIN DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Doctor, Brave and good, he turned away from violence

When he understood the falling of.....

... Sorry, what was I saying?

Just when you thought 'I Am The Doctor' couldn't get any better:

Very interesting version of it.

Doctor who is AWESOMENESS! I haven't watched it in a long time though...

EXTERMINATE!

The Darleks exploded -.- Their all dead xd.png

Now, if you watched that video... The worlds main threat is earthlings from the year 100,000,000,000,000 coming back to kill themselves biggrin.gif

The Darleks exploded -.- Their all dead xd.png

Now, if you watched that video... The worlds main threat is earthlings from the year 100,000,000,000,000 coming back to kill themselves biggrin.gif

They are not dead....

The daleks shall never die!

Yeah, the darleks.

There were 3 left in existance, one of them turned himself into a semi-human. But then he got executed by the other 2 darleks. Another one exploded after the doctor made 4 heavy metal doors slam into each side of it. The final one made a massive robot for himself and started making more darleks. Then, the doctor blew up their spaceship. No survivors. The darleks are dead smile.gif

Oh yeah, Never be forgotten... Just like Rose.

So sad D: Trapped in a diffrent universe xd.png

Yeah, the darleks.

There were 3 left in existance, one of them turned himself into a semi-human. But then he got executed by the other 2 darleks. Another one exploded after the doctor made 4 heavy metal doors slam into each side of it. The final one made a massive robot for himself and started making more darleks. Then, the doctor blew up their spaceship. No survivors. The darleks are dead smile.gif

Nonononono

In the episode with WW2, a new race of daleks came, same things, different appearace.... RAINBOW DALEKS

I don't remember them being destroyed...

You know there's no r in Dalek, pinkie?

Spoiler: They'll be back next season...

O_o

Next season? No offence to amy, but im sick of her -.-

She's rivers mum, rivers half timelord and older than her mum. Amy has no family, and is something in time...

Its too confuzing! Bring back Donna!!!!!

O_o

Next season? No offence to amy, but im sick of her -.-

She's rivers mum, rivers half timelord and older than her mum. Amy has no family, and is something in time...

Its too confuzing! Bring back Donna!!!!!

Pfft, if Donna thinks of the Doctor, she will die.

They're getting rid of Amy and Rory this series anyway...

I watched an episode last night, with the little boy who had the gas mask on his head, and kept saying "are you my mummy?" Kinda freaked me out..

I watched an episode last night, with the little boy who had the gas mask on his head, and kept saying "are you my mummy?" Kinda freaked me out..

That is one of the creepier ones! (And I'm hardly a young'un to be scared easily!)

I was kinda creeped out by that one... Not as much as I was with the weeping angels though...

They're waatching you...

Anyone find the silence scary? A lot of people do, but I don't, not at all, whatsoever. Weeping angles, though? Creepy peg dolls? I never want to see that episode again *Shiver*