Completely Different

Doctor Who

LOve this show. Only seen the 9-11th doctors on tv tho *sadface* The 10th is definately my favourite, David Tennent.

What is it about british accents that make the speaker sound like they know what they're talking about all the time?

The 11th, Matt Smith is cool too. Little more angry then the 10th but it's a great change.

First episode of the 7th(i think it was the 7th) season, Matt Smith's first episode is my favourite. Where he first meets Amy when she's a kid and eats fish fingers and custard. Hilarious.

I've only recently started watching the show (I'm only on the second season), but wanted to share a youtube video and corresponding petition for anyone interested: to have David Tennant light the flame for the 2012 Olympics!

Netflix finally added the seventh season of Doctor Who and I must say I was extremely disappointed. There were a couple episodes I liked, The Curse of the Black Spot and The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People.

I didn't mind Pond in the sixth season so much, but the more episodes I watch with her in them the less I like her. Matt Smith is my least favorite Doctor, but at least I think I like him more than Amy Pond. And I really didn't like the whole River Song plot. At all.

I used to look forward to new Doctor Who episodes, but the last season kinda ruined it for me. I really hope any new seasons get better(sans Pond).

I just wish Moffat would get his act together. I'm sick of Amy--I never much cared for her as a character. River Song annoys me to no end. Rory was the only companion of this season that I liked. I'm glad a new companion is being introduced soon.

Moffat wrote some good episodes in the past, like 'Silence in the Library' and 'Blink', but this newest arc...just no. I think we need a new writer on the scene to help keep Moffat in line, or else he'll introduce ANOTHER bad character or a wonderbaby after Amy and River are gone for good.

Edited by Jackal

Don't care. No Amy = sadface Kestra.

Now, now *pats Kestra on the back* biggrin.gif

Don't care. No Amy = sadface Kestra.

Change is a part of Doctor Who, my friend.

I'm looking forward to A new companion brings so much to the show; new interactions, new stories, and probably a host of new background characters. It keeps the show fresh.

I think they should have waited to make a full trailer and not just chuck out what few clips they've actually filmed. Then again with all the stories floating around about if Doctor Who would even be back this calender year I suppose they needed to give the fans *something* to show for their work.

My favourite eps oooh. The Doctor's Wife, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, The Empty Child/Doctor Dances, The Shakespeare Code, all the ones featuring the Weeping Angels, the one with the Titanic plus the one with the cute Fat creatures, Tooth and Claw, School Reunion and then the Christmas specials with the feeshes and the Narnia-inspired one 8D

As far as companions go, my favourite thus far is Donna. I enjoyed the completely easy friendship Donna and the Doctor had going. Catherine and David were marvellous together in that season. No heartbreak romance or unrequited love to ruin the camaderie P:

I really like all of the Doctor's incarnations I've seen so far (that is, 9-11). My favourite though would be the 10th. But that could be my bias talking since I watched the version of Hamlet Tennant starred in and absolutely loved it every minute of it >>;; Tennan't acting has fixed how certain scenes in the play should be performed in my mind forever /off-topic

FEESHIES ME TOO!!! biggrin.gif I LOVE THE FEESHIES. biggrin.gif

My favourite is Donna as well tongue.gif (and Tennant... I should so watch at least one ep of old!Who n-n)

So sick of Rory, Amy, Song too. D::

Edited by DarkEternity

FEESHIES ME TOO!!! biggrin.gif I LOVE THE FEESHIES.  biggrin.gif

My favourite is Donna as well tongue.gif (and Tennant... I should so watch at least one ep of old!Who n-n)

So sick of Rory, Amy, Song too. D::

YUSYUS. When I saw the feeshes, my face was something like 8DDD The whole scene with the wee feeshy curiously investigating the sonic made me dawwwwww <3 (and then of course, the shark came D:)

xd.png The Ponds grew on me eventually so I'm neither particularly happy or sad to see them leave but I always did like River, just because the Doctor can't ever win with her. /is a horrible person

I haven't started on old Who yet but I've already made a few hold requests at my school library for a couple of them P: -is waiting to collect them and waiting for the mid-sem break to watch-

Edited by sparkdragon

Change is a part of Doctor Who, my friend.

Don't care. Still sulking.

sky fish <3

I want a sky fis, someone getme a sky fish..

Yeah, I'm sick of mr and mrs pond too. River I dont mind quite so much. (wonder where it's going) but I want the new companion. I also wonder what happened to jenny.

Favourite Episode: Not sure of its name but its got the Ooid and the Doctor/Donna thing.....

Favourite Doctor: David Tennant, He was proably the funniest to me biggrin.gif

Favourite Companion: Amy Pond, She acted so stupid. Dont know why i liked her, I just do.....

I've only seen the last 3 doctors.... So there might be better but i seriously doubt that theres a doctor better than David Tennent biggrin.gif

Favourite Episode: Mmm... too many. I"m fond ( by fond I mean fond of crying) of Doomsday and The Parting of Ways. And episodes in the new series with the Master in them <3 I also liked Gridlock.

Favourite Doctor: David Tennant OR Chris. You never forget your first Doctor...

Favourite Companion: Rose Tyler... I always found her brave, if a bit clingy. But she was willing to give up anything for the Doctor, and that's just what he needed. Also Donna was awesome.

Anyone live near/in NYC? The cast has been filming there for te past couple of days. Some of my friends were able to go... they got to see Matt, Karen, and Arthur. And Moffat was there as well...

Got a kick out of the vids and that is one wicked lineage